Chapter 15: My Cinderella

I Only Know Love and It's Only You..

Minhyuk suggested that they should have some fun at the fun fair. At first,Gayoon wouldn't feel like it.. But,he convinced them it should be fun! Sohyun agreed. Eunkwang asked them all to tidy the place and put the mats into his car. Sohyun tryied to help them,but Jihyun told her to sit comfortably since she's the birthday girl. Jihyun lend her mp3 to Sohyun and Sohyun just do what she was told.Sohyun enjoyed the songs and she didn't aware that they already finished tidying. Ilhoon tapped her from behind and she almost punch him! The shocked Ilhoon was on the sand looking at Sohyun with a surprised face.

 

 

Ilhoon  : Why would you do that for? You almost got me a black eye!

Sohyun: Mianhe Ilhoon-shi!! I thought you're a stranger.

Ilhoon  : Ah~ Ok.. But don't do that to me again.. Arasso?

Sohyun: De.. Omo,where's everyone?

Ilhoon  : Everyone was on their way to the fun fair..

Sohyun: Bwo?? They left me?

Ilhoon  : Just relax ok.. They told me to get you since you're so into the music and realizing everyone has gone.

Sohyun: Really? In that case.. The last person who come to the fun fair is a monkey!!

 

 

Sohyun get up and run as fast as she can! Ilhoon was struggling to get on his feet. Sohyun ran so fast that she didn't see the rock in front of her. Ilhoon tried to warn her,but she didn't listen.. Then, 'crasshhh!!!!!' Sohyun fell.. She got a cut on her knee and Ilhoon was worried. He get by her side and knock her head for being stubborn. Ilhoon told her to stay there and don't move. Ilhoon went to a convenience store nearby. When he came back,he was holding a plastic bag contained plaster,wool and a bottle of antiseptic.

He was sweating from running to the store. He took a handkerchief out of his pocket and wipe away the dirt at her hands,instead of his own sweat. He clean her knee slowly with the wool and the antiseptic. The sting when he put on the antiseptic make her almost cry. Ilhoon put a plaster to cover her cut. Then,he helped her to get up. Sohyun thanked him. Suddenly,Ilhoon got a call from Eunkwang.

 

Ilhoon       : Yoboseyo? De,hyung! What's up?

Eunkwang: What's up?? Where the heck of you both? I thought you're right behind us! You make us worried to death,you know?

Ilhoon       : Mianhe hyung.. I went to a store nearby to get some aid.

Eunkwang: What do you mean??

Ilhoon       : Sohyun fell when she's running and she cut her knee

Eunkwang: Sohyun fell and cut her knee????? *Jihyun took the phone when she heard that and put it loudspeaker.

Jihyun      : Ya,Ilhoon-shi! Do you take a good care on my baby sister??

Sohyun     : Unnie,don't worry.. I'm fine!

Sungjae     : I know you would! Ilhoon hyung is a meticulous guy and I know you can count on him..

Sohyun     : Ok,I'll hang up now! We're going to the fun fair now and ride the ferris wheel! 

 

She gave the phone to Ilhoon and pulled him to the ferris wheel ride. She took out her money and pay the ride with double prices. She told Ilhoon she paid the ride double so they can have another 3 rounds on the Ferris Wheel. Ilhoon suddenly turn pale.. Sohyun know Ilhoon was scared og height since he's little. But,she wanted to make him face his biggest phobia. Ilhoon smile at her but his eyes make it obvious that he's scared.

 

Sohyun: Ilhoon-shi,I know you're scared of height until now,right?

Ilhoon  : Mianhe if I make you uncomfortable with me. You know me,right? See? I'm sweating..

Sohyun: Don't worry.. It's always a first time for everyone. But,I'll be there for you if you need a friend.. Aren't we best buddy forever or not?? Trust me,ok? If you started to felt uneasy,just hold my hand and sing our favorite song! That'll make you less scare.

Ilhoon  : No promisses but I tried.

 

The ferris wheel start moving and Ilhoon quickly grabbed Sohyun's hand. Sohyun giggle and kept on saying "sing if you scared" to Ilhoon.. Ilhoon is singing to k-Will(Please Don't) and Sohyun slowly get up from her seat and walk at the cabin. The ferris wheel cabin has enough room for 6 people,yet Sohyun told the man earlier she wanted to have it just two of them. The man let her pass since she pay the price double. Ilhoon almost stopped his singing when Sohyun let go of her hand and walk around the cabin. Sohyun give him the signal to continue singing and stand up.

Ilhoon stand up and sing again.. He walk with Sohyun and Sohyun hold him. Ilhoon was scared! He's trembling at that moment.Sohyun told him they should dance and Ilhoon should continue singing. Ilhoon put both of his hands to Sohyun's waist and Sohyun put her hands around Ilhoon's neck. Ilhoon's singing was shaky,but after 10 minutes,he's finally relaxed!