Chapter 9: The Chocolate Game

I Only Know Love and It's Only You..

Sungjae  : Ya,isn't that the chocolate kissing game?

Ilhoon    : 'Chocolate kissing game'?

Peniel     : Right... It is.. Wait,didn't you said earlier in the rules that students aren't allowed to have absurd contacts? This game is the same as kissing.. Madam Lucy?

M. Lucy : I know.. But, the rules were made from your principal,not me.. As for me,I'm newly wed and I think it's better for you guys to enjoy a little with such fun games.. What do you think?

All guys: Yes!! 

All girls : Bwo? For real??

M. Lucy: Ok,but.. I'll monitor you guys,so don't intentionally kiss your partner. This is just a game.The principal also gave me this so no one would try to do something 'silly'. Arasso?  *showing her video cam.

Hyunsik: Come on,Madam Lucy.. I know you wouldn't record us all time since you already told us to enjoy our time here,right? I know you're only joking..

M. Lucy: What a smart guy you are.. Yepp! I only record all of you during the game but you're free to do your own thing outside our schedule.. But please,nothing extreme ok? Holding hands, kiss on cheeks and walking together with your partner a.k.a your lover,that I can let free.. But..

All          : What?

M. Lucy: Respect the elderly that's living here and mind your manner.. Understood?

All          : De,teacher!

 

All students get 3 chocolate stick biscuits and they're asked to put it on their partner's lips. Sohyun was trembling as she put the chocolate in Ilhoon's lips.. She almost dropped the biscuit when her finger touched Ilhoon's lips slightly. What a funny partner they are because they're both awkward to each other. Sohyun was embarassed so she stand still with her lower lips was pointed as if she was sulking. Ilhoon smile at the sight of 'Sulking Sohyun' and laugh a bit. When she heard Ilhoon's laugh,she's even more sulking and turned away her head.

Ilhoon took one step forward and held Sohyun's hand with his hand that tied together with Sohyun's. He made her took another biscuit and guide her hand to his lips. When the biscuit is finally on his lips,he use his other hand and put it on her cheek. Sohyun was surprised and about to step back.But,Ilhoon was faster than her and he managed to hold her shoulder.She stopped and she looked at him. She closed her eyes when Ilhoon is getting closer to her face with the chocolate. One bite,another bite and their lips touched,Sohyun quickly bite the biscuit off and catch it from falling to the ground with her free hand under her chin.

Sohyun opened her eyes and Ilhoon still didn't back off from her.They're in an awkward position and Sohyun can heard his heart beating so fast. Wait,she can feel her heart is beating very fast too! She looked around and everyone was staring at them,including Minho who's getting angry by the 'scene' he just watched. Jihyun cover her opened mouth with her hand. The Btob members looked surprised and they're like a statue with two big eyes looking at them and with a dropped jaw.

 

Sohyun     : Ya,what happened? Why are you staring at us like that? Aren't we playing the game or not? *pushed Ilhoon's chest to move backward

Hyuna       : We just saw you both.. You're.. Sohyun-ah.. You.. him..

Peniel        : We just saw you playing romantic,Ilhoon.. wow.. You're mature than you think.. By the way,I think we just found the winning couple for the first game. Nobody can beat your biscuit!

Eunkwang: Way to go,Ilhoon!! You win! Congratulations..

Hyunsik   : Aigoo.. I thought we won.. 

Minhyuk  : Hahaha.. Are you okay,Ilhoon-shi? You looked stunned.

Ilhoon       : Ah? De.. gwenchana.. I just don't know what I'm doing just now. It's unbelievable.

Sungjae     : Believe me,you just did what you thought you're not,romeo! Haha.. chill..

Sohyun     : We won? Omo.. That's great! Everyone,he's not doing  what you guys are thinking.. He's helping me with the biscuit.

Suzy         : Wait! We haven't compete yet,right Minho-shi?

Minho      : Korre.. It's true.. We'll know the winner by now. Suzy-shi?

Suzy         : De? What's wrong?

 

Minho pulled Suzy closer and kissed her in front of everyone.In front of Sohyun.. Suzy closed her eyes and think 'this is it! Game over for you,Sohyun-shi~'

 

Minho  : Opps! We forgot the biscuit! Would you mind get it for me,Suzy?

Suzy     : Of course, here.. 

 

With the biscuit,they make it shorter and when they knew they've won over Sohyun and Ilhoon,he stopped but Suzy keep kissing him. Sohyun can't hold it any longer.. She ran away with her eyes full of tears rolling down her cheeks. Ilhoon was surprised to see Minho's action and decided to let Sohyun ran anywhere she like. He let his leg run free together with Sohyun's steps. Sohyun didn't care if Ilhoon tied with her at that moment. She run as fast as she could and stopped at the bench near the lake. They sat together.

The tears is no longer seen rolling from her cheeks,but she looked  very shocked and pale. She rest her head on Ilhoon's shoulder. Ilhoon just let her do that in a moment and they're both silent. Only the sound of ducks and geese ih the lake can be heard by now. Sohyun eyes are swollen and she's tired from crying and running. later,she fall asleep.Ilhoon felt sorry for her and he really regretted his action earlier. He's just curious about what s told him when he finally kiss a girl he like. At that moment,it's not even count as a kiss.. It's only a game and he acted that way to see Sohyun's reaction. He's right. Sohyun begin to feel something for him..

He her hair slowly and sing her a lullaby eventhough she's sleeping. But,is she really sleeping? Ilhoon carry her to her tent where she shares it with Gayoon and Jihyun. They thanked him for taking care of her so well. He untie the fabric and left it inside Sohyun's folded hand. He left and went back to his own tent. Sungjae and Minyhuk are waiting for him with a worried face.

 

Sohyun P.O.V

       I can feel his real charisma. He's taking care of me just like he used to do when we're little. I lied if I denied any feelings towards him.But,what about Minho oppa? Forget it.. He's probably enjoying Suzy's lips right now. He's trying to make me suffer? He did it,with the help of Suzy of course.. Actually,when Ilhoon and me was seating at the lake's bench,I heard his singing. His beautiful voice that soothes my broken heart. It makes me calm and feel like I'm safe with him. Is this the feeling of falling in love or just my imaginations?

Because I've been together with Minho oppa for almost sixth months and I only felt happy but not even a dash of true love. But with Ilhoon,everything changed. We're like twins, we can fight then we make it up again.. We don't need anyone else if we're together and he's like my other half.. Wait,did I just said that? I must be crazy and look! The first day of camp and I ended up crying like a cry-baby? Loser.. No,I should appear strong.. I know I can do it! Tonight,at the campfire party.. You''ll see..