Chapter 3: My Eomma

I Only Know Love and It's Only You..

The day started with the sound of birds chirping,the morning sun that goes straight to her bed,throught her white clean curtain and the classical music that her parents always listen every morning while enjoying breakfast together. Sohyun woke up early like always.. She smile at the moment her eyes open. She love the scene where the morning sun wakes her up instead of the sound of noisy ringing thing on her drawer next to her bed. That's why she always told her maid to turn off the alarm clock and she said she didn't need one cause she prefer a peaceful start to her day. Yet,her mom sneakily went to her room every night and turn it on.

 

Sohyun P.O.V

 

    Last night,I'm late to see minho oppa.. As I came up to  his friends,they told me he left with someone. Ergh~ I'm only late for 2 minutes and that's because I'm trying to be a good girlfriend by buying him his favorite drinks,Americano. Looks like he's a busy guy,busier than me. What a night! But,he left with someone... The 'someone' referred to who exactly? I forgot to ask those guys last night. Gwenchana-yo Sohyun-ah... It must be his other friend,right? Oppa...

 

Krrriinnggggg!! Krriiinngggg!!!!

 

       Ergh, I hate that noisy thing! It kills the mood of having a peaceful start of the day.. Let me guess.. Eomma.. Yepp,it's eomma who turn it on again when I'm sleeping. I bet eomma thinks that I can't wake up without the help of  a lousy alarm clock,eh? Eomma,eomma... You're so cute sometimes for being sneaky.. Aigoo.. I better turn it off or I'll wake the entire neighbourhood with it's ringing.. And... done! Huh~ Peace finally.. 

 

Sohyun gets up after she put an end to her biggest 'enemy' and stretch her back lazily. She took her pink towel and walked to the bathroom. She filled the bathtub and pour some aromatheraphy oil. While she waits for the bathtub full,she decided to prepare her school unform and put it on her bed. That's Sohyun every morning.. She didn't let her maid prepared her own clothes because she didn't want to be a lazy rich girl who only spends money on shopping.. 15 minutes later,she's done with her shower and perfectly ready for school. She's happy to meet her 4Minute unnie and not to mention,her English test is today!Actually ,she's eagerly wanted to be at school early to meet Minho for some explanation on last night's incident.

 

She went downstair and joined her family on the table for a quick bite. But before she left her room,she obviously tidy her room first. Anyway,she ran downstair and greet her appa,eomma and nam-dongsaeng(younger brother). 

 

Sohyun: Good morning everyone! What's for breakfast? hehee..

Appa    : Morning,daddy's princess! Do you have a good sleep?

Sohyun: De... But,I'm a bit upset this morning.. 

Seungho:Let me guess.. It's about mom sneaking into your room again last night to turn on your alarm clock even though you already told mom not to turn it on for a hundred times,right?

Sohyun: Bingo! Looks like someone is paying attention about me.. 

Eomma: Aigoo... mianhe Sohyun-ah.. I'm worried that you couldn't wake up on time like last year.. Anyway,I made your favorite dish.. Tadaa~ Pancake with handmade chocolate sauce! Am I been forgiven?

Sohyun: Let see... Is it made of banana flavour?

Appa    : Yeah,your mom wake me up early to buy some fresh banana from a granny at the roadside. Thank you so much,sweetie!

Eomma: Well,it's for our own daughter,right? Sohyun-ah,what do you say?

 

Sohyun took a big bite at the pancake and looked at her mom. She smile widely and said..

 

Sohyun: You're the best mom in the world! Saranghe,eomma~ Poor appa being bullied by eomma early in the morning.. Thanks eomma,appa~ Hehehe... What would I do without both of you? Omo.. It's delicious eomma..

Eomma: Aigoo.. I knew you'll like it! Usually we bought it when your birthday came. But now,I already learn how to do it so I can surprise you later for your next birthday..

Sohyun: Really? Wow.. Am I a lucky daughter or what? Opps,I gotta go now,eomma,appa! I have to get to school early.

Appa   :In that case,let me send you now.. Seungho,are you done?

Seunho: Appa,I only took a bite and you know I need more,right?

Sohyun: Appa,I'll take my bicycle so you just chill and enjoy your breakfast,ok? Bye,eomma.. Thanks for the pancake!

Eomma: De... Be careful when on the road.

 

Off she go.. She's heading to school earlier than ever. There's a lot of things goin' on in her mind. Who's with her boyfriend last night,what would her English test score will be and how will she face the BTOB members at school after the incident at the dance academy.She's puzzled,excited and curious at the same time. Will Sohyun sort out everything that's been stressing her all night long?