Chapter 7: Camping In A Korean Village(part 2)

I Only Know Love and It's Only You..

Sohyun and Ilhoon sit at the back. They're friend since they're little and their parents are close friend. Minho knows that but he's always jealous whenever Sohyun get close with Ilhoon. But,he never said that to Sohyun because he didn't want Sohyun to feel that Ilhoon is rival for him.Yes,Minho thought that Sohyun could left him for Ilhoon since they know each other for a long time. 

Ilhoon give his mineral water to Sohyun who already sweating in the bus from carrying the foods that she bought at the grocery shop for their camping trip. Suzy asked Sohyun to buy the foods in the last minutes that made Sohyun panic and hurriedly grabbed her Jiyoon unnie to help her with the foods. Jiyoon gladly help her and they ended up being left without partner. Guess what? It's one of Suzy's plans to get rid of Sohyun.Yet,she didn't realize that her senior would asked her to do that as an opportunity to make her apart from her lover.

 

Ilhoon  : Ya,Sohyun-shi? You're sweating a lot! Here,let me help you.. I'll untie the fabric,then you can drink my water.

Sohyun: Gomawo,Ilhoon-shi.. I'm so tired from carrying those foods! They're quiet heavy and luckily I saw Jiyoon unnie on my way to the grocery shop and asked her to help me..

Ilhoon  : I see.. Why don't you ask Minho to help you? He's a guy,and a guy should carry those heavy things..

Sohyun: Gwenchana.. I can handle it.. Here,take your water back.. I'm not thirsty anymore,thanks Ilhoon-shi!

Ilhoon  : De~ But.. I'm curious about something. I mean, why are they telling us to stick with each other and being tied like this? 

Sohyun: Molla-yo Ilhoon-shi.. I don't know why.. But I guess it's part of the game! 

Ilhoon  : If that's the case,we should do our best to win this game! Fighting,aja aja!

Sohyun: Fighting,aja aja!

Ilhoon  : Sohyun-shi,if I say something,would you be angry?

Sohyun: It depends.. What are you gonna tell me,anyway?

Ilhoon  : Actually,I saw you're dancing happily in front of our dance studio last Sunday! It was hillarious because all of us saw you and we decided to pretend we didn't saw you there.

Sohyun: What? For real?? I thought you're busy practicing..

Ilhoon  : We are,but we suddenly saw you when Changsub hyung texted me to look at the door.He's standing there watching you dance to B2st-Shock..Am I right?

Sohyun: Yeah.. hahaha.. I guess I can't hold it any longer since you guys actually saw me.. You guys quiet an actors,huh?

Ilhoon  : Well... I'm also a good dancer.. Better than you,Sohyun-ah!

Sohyun: What? Please~ Changsub-shi even complimented me on my top notch dancing,ok! He said  I'm a talented person and Jihyun unnie really know the talented one when she pick me as her new group member!

Ilhoon  : Show off!

Sohyun: Jealous! 

Ilhoon  : You better take it back,you silly!

Sohyun: Na,na,na,na,na~ Jealous..jealous~

 

Ilhoon knocked Sohyun's head with his free hand. She's faking a cry and Ilhoon got tricked.. Ilhoon was worried that Sohyun is crying for real.Then,she pulled his hair! Ilhoon was surprised and sceam a little. That's how they always behave towrds each other when they're little..

 

Ilhoon  : Awww!! How dare you touch my hair? Don't  you ever touch my hair! Ergh..

Sohyun: How dare you knocked my head? So..Serve your right, Jung Ilhoon-shi!

Ilhoon  : Ya, Kwon Sohyun! If you do it again,I'll knock your head stronger that before! So?? What now?

Sohyun: Arasso!! Okay...okay! Let's stop here or worse things could happen! Agree?

Ilhoon  : For the sake of my precious hair,I agreed! 

 

Sohyun and Ilhoon shakes hand and they started to laugh at their silly behaviour. It reminded them when they always fight about something when they're younger. They always ended up laughing and shaking hands.When they're little,their parents always joking and said would marry them off when they're old enough. Ilhoon and Sohyun always said " Marry with him/her? No way!".. Until now,They remember those  memories and that's making them close. Close enough to make Minho jealous to see both of them.

They both having a good time and they look very good together.. Minho who was seated at the front row,began to feel annoyed by the sight that Sohyun is being nice to Ilhoon. He's trying to get up but his left hand was tied with Suzy's right hand. Furthermore,Suzy is hungging his arm and she's sleeping. He can't move. Minho decided to let this one go and pretend that he didn't saw that.