Chapter 1: Caught by my senior in a funny way

I Only Know Love and It's Only You..

Sohyun walks her way to her usual spot that evening like she always does.But,suddenly she stopped in front of a dance academy. She make her way in and go towards the practice studio. She saw the BTOB members are practicing there. She adored them for their hardworks and sense of teamworks. But,she begin to scratch her head from confusing. One of the member is not there..

 

Sohyun P.O.V

 

     Ya! Where's Changsub oppa,anyway? I can't see him here.. hurmm.. oh,well... I guess he's late maybe.. Wow,the dance moves are easy to be copied! I can do that too! Yeah~ hehee..  If I'm a guy,I'm totally joining them. Well,since I'm also a singer and dancer of the school,that's why I can dance so easily! Haha.. But,I'm way too far from being great compare to my 4Minute unnie.. I'm the youngest,but they make me as the group's maknae? Omo,I'm blushing.. Wait! That song! I can do the dance by myself.. I always dance to this song- B2st(Shock).

 

A few minutes passes by and she didn't realize that she's been stared by someone.. She dance along with the song and every move is sharp,right on the dot, and everyone that see the way she dance,wouldn't thought that she's the youngest member of her group unless they know her.She kept on dancing,until..

 

Changsub: Wow,you can really dance don't you? I'm impressed..

Sohyun     : Changsub-shi! Omo,since when are you standing there?

Changsub: About 5 minutes ago.. I see now why Jihyun pick you as the rapper and maknae of her group! She really knows the talented one.. 

Sohyun    : I'm so sorry for interupting your practice.. I'm just walking by this academy and suddenly felt like watching the practice goes on. I didn't know you'll be standing behind me and watch me making a fool out of myself.. Chosonghamnida.. It'll never happen again..

Changsub:What?! No,you're not making yourself looks like a fool.. You're totally talented! 

 

       What? He called me talented? wow.. A member of BTOB just admire my talents! Aigoo.. I'm blushing again.. Wait till I speak this out tomorrow to my 4Minute unnie.. They'll be freakin' happy for me! Omo~

 

Changsub:Err... Sohyun-ah,are you ok? You're smiling alone.. 

Sohyun     :Ah? Mianhe.. Yes,I'm just fine.. Hehee.. Wae?

Changsub: Really? Ah.. I have to continue my practice,I should join them now! Come again next time if you wanna see us practice whenever you're free. Arasso?

Sohyun     : De,I will.. I have to go,too.. I'm late for my street performance. See? This guitar is my only companion every Sunday evening.. See ya next time,senior!

 

Sohyun make her way out after she she said fairwell to her senior. She's walking to her usual spot with a flowery heart from being complimented by a member of BTOB. After her meeting with one of the member,she suddenly recalled to give a  phone call to her boyfriend. She missed him so much! She hardly have time to meet him because she always practicing with her 4Minute members at her house whenever they're free.

Luckily,her parents had a room specially made for practicing with a gigantic mirror and a vendor machine consists of junk foods and drinks.. Yeah,she  is living a princess-like life just like in the drama and yet,she didn't act like one. She treated everyone equally.Her 4minute members also living a life like her and just like Sohyun,they never look a person for their wealth. They are exactly like Sohyun that's friendly to anyone.