Chocolate CHIPS + Ragdoll Kitten

Chocolate + Potato = ?

(A/N: Annyeong! Hehe, I just wanna say hi to my readers! I really really REALLY appreaciate those who subscribed because very few people like Zelo fics. Or Youngjae or Jongup and I'm really sad to see that. *fake sobs* And so that's why I'm really happy that people subscribed! ^^)

The next day Kaeun practically died half way to school. She slept around 5 am, eventually only getting 1 hour of sleep. There are dark circles around her eyes, not like she cared anyway, nobody would dare to approach her as well so why bother?

She trudged to school, her back looking nice but still icy, but her front, a walking zombie that just came out of the dead.

Students tried to stifle their laughs, some of them daring to point at her. *Idiots. Yup, you are all idiots. Try to get 1 hour of sleep then come to school after that one hour.* Kaeun tried to smirk at the succeful thought in her mind but her face muscle just wouldn't cooperate.

*I'll skip school, not like anyone would care anyway.* Kaeun thought sleepily and zombie-walked to the back of the school, or in other words, her napping place.

She slept through the whole day, only to find something on top of her head, "What the effin mmm hm dup pluppp..." Kaeun tried to curse but got covered by something furry. *What the heck?!* She slowly carried the furry thing off her face and stretched with her eyes still closed.

"Okay so what are-" Kaeun opened her eyes to find the most cutest kitten in the world! A ragdoll too!

(A/N:Please ignore the backgrounf :p ehehe...)

"What are you doing cat? Trying to sleep on my face." Kaeun talked (as if it could talk anyway.) to kitten, calling it cat instead because it was sure long... And about as long as Kaeun's shoulder's width.

"Oh well, you look rather cute. And I did wanted to buy a cat... Even though this adds to the trouble but..." Kaeun looked at its big blur orbs and just couldn't say no. It even meowed, as if it was pleading for her to take it. 

"Okay, first things first... TELL ME YOUR A GIRL TELL ME YOUR A GIRL!" Kaeun mumbled and lifted the kitten up. *YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS... Ahem...* Kaeun inwardly coughed and set the kitten down. 

"I am going to keep you, but you must stay still and put in my bag araso. I am craving for chocolate right now." Kaeun slowly set the kitten in her EMPTY, literally, back pack and set off. To her favourite chocolate shop.

*Hmm... Are there any new chocolates?* Kaeun looked around and the ahjumma around her mind 30's in the store recognised her. "Oh annyeong dear! How are you? Have not seen you coming recently!" The ahjumma's husband owned the shop, and usually her husband would be inventing new chocolates, but sometimes, would be in the shop as well. He too, recognised Kaeun as one of their regular customers.

"Was busy." Kaeun said and turned away. She didn't mean to be very mean, but... She just don't like to interact with people y'know.

A person came in the shop quietly, not even getting noticed by the ahjumma and Kaeun while the ahjumma was busy chatting with Kaeun, and her not replying just either nodding or something.

This ahjumma is very stubborn. VERY. And anyway, she had seen Kaeun so much, she had gotten used to her cold replies, and treats them as a good sign.

"There's a new flavour if your wondering." The ahjumma smiled warmly at her and Kaeun followed her to the opposite of the shop. "Its a new flavour that my husband created, its chocolate with potato chips. But unfortunately there is only one left, the factory is still making tons of these. They were a big hit." 

Kaeun reached for the last one when another was reaching for it as well. But with Kaeun's quick reflexes, of course, she snatched it first.

"Hey!" It sounded like a boy's voice, Kaeun looked up, not even scared.

But at the sudden voice for some reason, the kitten popped open from Kaeun's backpack curiously peering over at the boy's face...

And jumped to him, making the male carrying the kitten, with the kitten sunggling in his arms.

Kaeun nervously turned to the ahjumma, anxiousness was evident in her eyes, even though she's a gangster. "Its ok, I won't mind. Its so cute anyway. And it seems to like this boy here." The ahjumma smiled and welcomed the boy, apologising for not knowing that he even entered.

"Bianeyo (A/N: is it correct? ;P) ahjumma." The boy turned to Kaeun, "You get the last pack, I'll play with your little kitten for a while." The boy nodded at the chocolate chips and went outside with a few long strides.

The ahjumma smiled and went to the cash registered getting ready to scan the barcode while she smiled knowingly. "Its on the house." 

Kaeun shooked her head and paid extra than the original price. "For the trouble." She bowed and scurried out.

The ahjumma was left behind and she smiled again, "You found him Kaeun-ah." 

----

"Yah." Kaeun stood in front on the giant boy while she held out her arms. "The cat." 

"Annyeong I'm Choi Junhong! But please call me Zelo!" Zelo bowed and he retured the kitten to its rightful owner. 

Kaeun rolled her eyes and petted the kitten, "Whatever." 

Zelo pouted and followed her, "What's your name?"

Kaeun ignored him

"Hello?"

"..."

"Ahem!"

"..."

"Halmeoni!" 

That statement made Kaeun shoot daggers at Zelo, "Ehehe.. My bad... But what's your name?"

"Stop being so cheery. Its annoying." Kaeun said the total opposite answer of the question.

Zelo pouted and sticked to her like bubble gum, not like he had any slight attraction or anything, just curious at her name... And was ready to ask for something.

"Aww c'mon... Jebal?" Zelo pleaded and Kaeun walked to the other direction.

Zelo kept pestering Kaeun, and she felt almost as if she wanted to punch his face so badly with whatever she grabbed hold of. *Calm down Kaeun...* She took a deep breath and said icily, "Ahn Kaeun. There. Happy?!" She once again walk away.

*No....* Zelo thought and continued to follow her, thank god Kaeun's house is far from the chocolate shop.

"What do you want now huh?! I already told you my name!" Kaeun let out an exasperated sigh and almost dropped the kitten to ruffle her hair.

Zelo took the kitten from her suddenly and Kaeun crossed her arms. "You took the last chocolate chips... The potato ones... I was wondering... Can you give me some?" His eyes sparkled as he asked Kaeun.

"Aish no. Now go away. And pass me the cat." Kaeun said. *NO WAY am I going to give my craving for chocolate to this annoying stranger that named himself a weird nickname that starts with the letter Z. The heck.* She thought.

"Jebal?" Zelo took both of the kitten's paws and even pleaded with the kitten's paws. 

"Aish!" Kaeun ripped the plastic bag and held it to her side as she continued walking with the most annoyed expression ever. 

"Yay! But... I can't eat with the kitty in my arms." 

"AISH!" Kaeun slowly took the kitten out of his arms and shoved the pack of chocolate chips into his hands.

"Eat then give back to me you annoying piece of..." She was just gonna swear again but thank god the kitten meowed. Kaeun tried not to giggled and petted the kitten ever so lovingly. Oh hell did she love cats... AND CHOCOLATES... And her cravings are eaten by a stupid stranger, a damn annoying one.

"Are you done yet?! Can you n ot eat everything?!" Kaeun wanted to smack him already if not Zelo handed her the bag... THAT WAS ALREADY ALMOST FINISH.

"Why you... AISH I HATE YOU GOD! STUPID FREAKING ANNOYING GIANT FREAK." Kaeun went spluttering all of the thoughts that were stuck in her mind.

"Aigoo, its just half of the bag! I was almost gonna eat it finish... But i forgot it wasn't mine!" Zelo rubbed the back of his neck with his clean hand, the one not covered in chocolate. 

"AISH!" Kaeun couldn't take it anymore gently put the kitten her bag once again. *Hana... Dul... Set...* She ran away with her amazing speed that left Zelo open mouth.

"Wow she's fast..." He gaped and shouted, "Gomawo for the snack!" And he skipped back home, happily telling his hyungs about what happened.

Kaeun on the other hand dumped the opened bag of chocolate chips and opened her backpack, "Sorry cat that I had to run. But now its time for you to have a bath!" Kaeun carried the kitten to its worst enemy... Water.

(A/N: Woo! Long chap! xD and look at Giant Baby Zelo! He is sooooooo cute in cartoon form as well!! ahahah! xD)

Read my other fics as well!!!

Click LJoe to read 'Be Ma Girl?'

Click Daehyun to read 'Summer's Dream'

Click Chanyeol to read "Chanyeol's Girl Is JJang"

Click Zico to read' Strictly Friends?"