A Little Shopping Trip

Chocolate + Potato = ?

(A/N: am I... To slow in updating?? >< MY BIRTHDAY IS COMING SOON HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE and um... Short chap ahead, I wanna make time for the other fics... ><)

"Waeeeee? Can't we just follow you around?" Zelo pouted.

"Umm, how bout' no?" Kaeun squinted her eyes at him and turned to the other five.

"Soooo.... Are you guys gonna go now?" She asked again.

"We can just follow you around." Daehyun suggested.

"What are you doing today?" Youngjae asked.

"We just go along with her plans." Yongguk said.

"Yeah! Why not let's go shopping?!" Himchan mimicked a girly girl voice.

"For dresses and bags!" Jongup finally broke a cheeky grin.

"Argh, eww, no. But shopping wouldn't be bad, I'll just go buy some groceries." Kaeun paid for the ice cream while Yongguk unwillingly pulled out his money.

Kaeun limped back into the house going to get more cash when Zelo thought of an idea.

"Kaeunnie! Your leg is hurt! That's why you need six awesome guys to help you with grocery bags!" He clicked his fingers on his brilliant idea.

The others nodded and cheered at his proposal.

"Okay then..." Six pairs of eyes widened at how quickly she agreed but then... She did not finish her sentence.

"I'll just sue you for stalking or something." She grinned evilly and rubbed her palms together.

"You wouldn't!" Himchan gasped.

"I could!" She said bravely, "Buuut, since I'm such a nice person, I'll just let you guys follow hehe." 

"Kaeunnie! You almost gave us a heart attack!" Yongguk whined in his deep voice, which came out very weird since you know, his voice is, deep.

"I thought you meant it!" Zelo hooked his arm through Kaeun's and pouted once more.

She shrugged out of his grasp and grabbed her pink and turquoise wallet lying on the counter, "I like the look on your faces hehe. Now let's go, I ne groceries."

----

"I'll get the trolley!"

"I'll get the vegetables!"

"I'll get the fruits!"

"I'll get the rice!"

"I'll get the meat!"

"I'll get the snacks!" Everyone turned their heads towards Yongguk, "What? You can't live without snacks."

Kaeun stifled a laughed as she giggled as quietly as possible, it was absolutely adorable how they all split up to find things. *I guess they usually do the shopping together with their family. Must be nice.* She smiled bitterly and almost crashed to a stack of cans.

"Kaeunnie! Watch out!" A pair of arms pulled her back just in time to wake her up from her daze and also stopping her from banging into a whole stack of cans.

She followed the arms up to see the person holding her and her cheeks turned a slight shade of pink, "Aish, get off me."

Zelo didn't get affected and followed her to where she was going, "And... Thank you..." Kaeun averted her gaze elsewhere.

Zelo smiled from ear to ear and pulled her arm, "Im in charge of the fruits, lets go get em'!"

"Aigoo, I wonder what will become of the bill." She put on a ==" face.

"It's okay, Yongguk Hyung can help with that, he picks piles of snacks that are useless so you can just throw all of them back to their usual places and the bill will return to normal." He laughed.

Kaeun laughed along without realising and stared at all the fruit in front of them, "What should we get?" 

"hmm, what about potatoes? Is that even a fruit? If its not then its Jongup hyung's department." Zelo rubbed his chin in thought.

"Let's just get strawberries. They are the sweetest in the world heh heh." She laughed heartily at her own joke and picked up a few packets.

"Why are you getting so many?" Zelo's eyes widened at the 5 packets of strawberries.

"Cause what of suddenly other giants started to appear in the house and want to eat all my food? I have to be prepared." Her cheeks coloured once again. *I am sure they won't be visiting anyways-*

"You are expecting us to come again aren't you?" Zelo grinned widely.

"Uh I didn't sa-"

"You are aren't you!!!" Zelo's grin couldn't possibly get any wider... But it did.

he pumped his fist in the air and looked back at her excitedly, "Then c'mon! Lets get shopping for some fruits!"

*Maybe... It's okay to have company...* Kaeun thought and hid a small smile.