D is for Double

Chocolate + Potato = ?

(A/N: hi guys.... Remember me??? ==")

"If you don't mind but excuse I am still here!" Kaeun hollered over the loud music of the x-box. "YAH!"

"Kaeunnie, come play as well!" Himchan gestured her in the dancing game.

Kaeun glared at him but Himchan didn't notice her glare and continued to try and persuade her, "I said-" and she tripped over one the wires that she never even knew.

"Oof" her voice came out muffled as her head landed on the sofa, better than ground.

"Oh my god Kaeunnie!" Yongguk came rushing to her side since he was the closest but in a rush the other members stopped playing and hurried over to Kaeun's side.

"Are you okay?"

"Kaeun! What happened?!"

"Gwenchana?!"

"Kaeun baby are you okay?!"

"Kaeunnie!"

Kaeun's face scrunched in pain and annoyance, *Where is that freaking wire?! Ism going to pull you out immediately after I freaking get better and I will-* She was interupted by Zelo lifting her up and running to her room.

With the BAP boys following on UTTER shock.

"Did the.... Maknae just carried her away like Prince Charming?!" Youngjae grinned.

"Yup, he certainly did." Daehyun smirked.

"He was rather brave doing that." Jongup rubbed his chin in thought.

"My baby isn't a maknae anymore!" Himchan whined.

"Aish shut up Himchan! Lets see if she's alright!" Yongguk ran after the maknae, being the leader and all, he had to take the responsibility of... WHY THE MAKNAE DID THAT~

----

"Zelo, I said let me- OWW!" Kaeun's face screamed pain, *Stupid, it was alright when I was doing cartwheels! What the hell happened?!*

"Sssh, where is the first aid kit?" Zelo's eyes darted around quickly.

"In the b-bathroom cupboard t-to the l-left," Kaeun winced as the impact was strangely greater than she thought it was.

"Aish, when things seem to go wrong at the most fun times!" Zelo's eye bows were knitted together in concentration of massaging Kaeun's calf.

"Oww..." Kaeun has never actually felt pain in such a long time. She can take the impact of punches but not the impact of traipsing over a wire. Weird....

"Yo maknae why not let Daehyun do it, he is the best at first aid." Yongguk said as he crouched down next to Kaeun inspecting Kaeun's calf as if it was a specimen.

"Hyung! Ahem, maknae I think I can take it from here." Daehyun glared at the leader then looking at Zelo.

"If you say so Hyung, be careful!" Zelo backed away for Daehyun to massage her calf.

"You sprained your calf, it seemed to be like that a few days ago but the pain was healing." Youngjae said.

"But then I think with your sudden trip, your calf did a double take and the pain had began to double as it was already half way healing." Daehyun said as he massage gently.

*That explains it.* Kaeun thought and managed to choke out words since Daehyun was putting quite some pressure now on her calf, "You must be reallyyyy good in first aid to know these things. You to Youngjae."

"No, we just so happen to study biology." Youngjae grinned.

"Hyung that was so not funny." Jongup rolled his eyes, for once talking.

"Okay, it should be better in a few days, just, try not to apply to much forces on it." Daehyun smiled and got up.

"Er.. Sorry for the trouble... Um, and thanks. You guys can get chocolate and cheese cakes and cokes in the fridge if you like." Kaeun reddened. She has never actually offered anybody and just anybody anything cause she was usually alone in the house.

"Really? Yay!! But let's set you down out the couch first Kaeunnie." Zelo lit up like a Christmas tree when food was mentioned. He carried Kaeun to the couch and settled her down making her comfy, then turning around and hollered without glancing back...

"FOOOOOOOOD!"

"Aigoo, sorry about the maknae's huge appetite, he has always been like this. And let's say, he has the biggest appetite in the family ahahaha!" Jongup laughed and Kaeun naturally laughed along.

*Jongup is very quiet sometimes but puts me at ease just to be next to him.* Kaeun observed and sat up.

Zelo came back with both hands full of cakes with the others trailing behind him with coke, he had this huge smile in his face while gobbling up the cakes.

*Maybe.... They are not so bad to hang out with...* Kaeun smiled then later cried out in jealousy, "I want to have some too!"