Joining The Boys

Chocolate + Potato = ?

(A/N: I am honestly itching to update once again.its my third update today, considering that I have not update for a while. I need to do some serious explaining like serious ugh....)

"Shut up Yongguk! You know you wanna!" Kaeun teased Yongguk. She didn't know why did she actually warmed up to them, seeing as if she never warmed up with anyone.

She punched his arm and he doubled back, "Ow woman, you hit hard!" He rubbed his arm.

Kaeun just laughed, *Maybe cause I'm a little bit like a gangster and all ahaha.* She thought but got pulled away when someone flicked her forehead.

"You are going to pay the bill if you disobey me again!" Yongguk stuck out his tongue.

"Huh, and they say YOUR the most mature one!" Kaeun rolled her eyes and eyed the trolley.

"Who....put so many snacks Huh?!" She almost fainted with the mountainous pile of junk food.

Almost immediately that 5 hands pointed at dear Yongguk. 

"yah! How dare you guys betray me!" He puffed out his chest.

They all laughed as they all started to take out Yongguk's treasures, "How could you! It's all mine!" Yongguk protested in his deep manly voice. So not suitable.

"Whatever Yongguk Hyung, you need to learn your lesson and stop eating so much of these junk food and gaining all that wait." Youngjae laughed and hi-fived Daehyun.

"Hyung you should eat more healthy!" Jongup piped up.

"Yeah!" Baby giant chimed in as well.

"Whatever, all I want to do now is sulk." And he started sulking.

Kaeun laughed and whispered to the mama, "Himchan, go tickle him over there. He needs a good laugh." Himchan looked at Kaeun in a WHAT-A-FANTASTIC-IDEA kind of look and crept behind Yongguk.

Instead of tickling Yongguk on how Kaeun expected it to be, Himchan poked hardly at Yongguk's side and he almost gave out a shout in pain if not for Daehyun clamping his hand over his Hyung's mouth.

"Hyung, you should be more quiet." Zelo half whispered.

"Oh whatever already, let's just go pay the bill." Yongguk sagged his shoulders, totally defeated.

Kaeun tried to stifle a laugh, when Zelo saw her giggling behind her hands.

"Do you like being with us?" Zelo asked, making her surprised.

She looked at him. His eyes were hopeful and had a tinge of mischief in them.

"I guess you could say that... I could get used to it." Kaeun actually smil genuinely for once while looking at the others boys bickering.

It made her feel safe. It made her feel nice and fuzzy in the inside. It felt as if she was actually a part of a family. 

"I'm glad you warmed up to us, today. It was kind of hard to break the ice in your heart." His towered over her, smiling sincerely.

"I guess... I never exactly experienced the love of a family." Her eyes dilated and dulled a little while looking a far.

"You will have us don't worry." Zelo smiled and put a comforting arm around her shoulder, "I'll be your Oppa and save the day!" He punched his chest two times, attempting to look manly.

But it only made Kaeun laugh.

In the end being the 'gentleman! He is, Yongguk paid for the groceries and had set back to Kaeun's house.

"Um, are you sure it's okay with you guys carrying with all that? And Yongguk are you sure that it is alright that you paid for everything?" Kaeun asked sheepishly. She can feel this nice warm feeling washing over her, with just the thought of someone being nice to her.

"Yeah it's okay. We just have to come more often." Daehyun helped Yongguk to answer.

All of them had carried a bag, leaving Kaeun with nothing, which also indirectly making her feel like she can't handle six grocery bags, which in fact, she can.

"So um guys...? I'll see um... Tomorrow at school?" She asked nervously.

"Of course!" Youngjae smiled.

"Definitely!" Daehyun laughed.

"Why not?" Jongup smiled sincerely.

"I need to see baby every single day!" Himchan faked a sad sob at how they are going to leave now.

"We will definitely see you. Or we will drag you." Yongguk stated matter of factly.

"I wanna be with Kaeunnie all the time!" Zelo smiled and wrapped alarm around her.

She shrugged it off, feeling slightly uncomfortable and sighed, feigning annoyance, "Okay then. If I NEED to be with you guys then so be it." She looked up to the ceiling, tapping her foot in the process.

"You! Stop lying!" Daehyun grabbed one of her cushions and threw it at her face.

"What? A pillow? HOW DARE YOU! THIS IS WAR!" Kaeun turned around and hissed.

Thats how a pillow fight erupted out of no where as everyone grabbed cushions.

Feathers were flying here and there, but most were not damaged.

The poor Sweetz did not know where to go but to stay on top of Kaeun's book shelf, the safe haven.

When everyone got exhausted, Kaeun hit Zelo on the stomach, "That was for hitting on my ." Red crept to her cheeks as everyone laughed but the two.

"It was an accident! I was aiming for your back!" He put both of his hands up to surrender the almighty Kaeun.

"Hmmpt. Whatever." She checked the time on the wall.

"Gosh guys its already 9, I think you guys should go back now." She started to get worried.

"Yeah we will, we actually brought our parent's car. It's parked at the side walk, way far from your house so that you wouldn't be able to see... Haha." Jongup laughed sheepishly.

"Oh then okay. Be careful." Kaeun's cheeks started to heat up. This was the first time she actually cared for people... Let alone guys.

"We will, now stop being the nanny, cause I like to be that role." Himchan laughed punched both sides of her already red cheeks.

"Okay okay now, bye. I'll clean up myself." She slapped his hands away.

"Are you sure you don't want me to stay again to help you clean?" Zelo asked once more.

"No, mister. You need to go home before appa and eomma get suspicious." Youngjae said sternly.

"Thanks so much for the fun and sorry for making you clean it all up. We owe you one." Yongguk laughed.

They all started saying good bye one by one as they left to go outside the door, the last was Zelo. He had on a pouty face.

"Can I really not stay?" He asked once more.

Kaeun laughed at his face and said softly, "You heard Youngjae, you need to go home. You can visit... Another time okay?" She looked down on her feet, suddenly nervouse all of the sudden.

"Okay! Bye... Kaeunnie." Zelo came up to her and hugged her.

As he left and closed the door behind him, Kaeun felt that the warmth Zelo gave went away as she stared at the door.

"What the hell is happening to me?! I didn't even... Curse today!!" She just noticed.

"Oh my god..." She said to her self once again and spotted Sweetz still on top of the book shelf, "Let's go little one. Time to sleep!"

(A/N: THERE I FINISHED THIS CHAP! Oh so tired, night guys. I wanna post this gif, cause I wanna clear my 'about me! So I can explain a little why sometimes I'm kinda semi-hiatus. But this gifs are so cute and I don't wanna leave it so yeah.. Ahaha)

tumblr_m1ypld7Zx01r5pyg1o1_500.gif

tumblr_m1ypld7Zx01r5pyg1o2_500.gif

image

image

tumblr_le2iv62NMU1qam0cl.gif