Growing Up A Little

Chocolate + Potato = ?

(A/N: hello everyone! I am certainly amazed with AFF's update in things!! ^_^ haha, okay continue reading haha)

The librarian in the library watched the students walk out. She stared at the book Kaeun was holding and lowered down her glasses, *I hope she will never find out.* and at that precise moment, the woman looked much older than she seemed. 

----

"Yah! Will you stop fooling around and give me back my food yet?!"  Kaeun scowled loudly and smacked Zelo in the stomach.

"Oww! That hurt you know." Zelo rubbed his abdomen with his left hand and remain holding the lollipop high in the air.

It was free period and let's just say the substitute teacher didnt exactly bother about what the students were doing.

"Shut up and stop whining about yourself! It shouldn't even hurt, aren't you a guy?" Kaeun laughed at Zelo.

Zelo pouted, "I am a guy!" 

Kaeun laughed again and settled down in her seat. *Wait a minute!* "You! Don't think I forgot about you not giving me back my lollipop you idiot!" She whipped her head back at Zelo.

Kaeun's long hair in a ponytail had smacked Zelo in the face...

...

...

"Oww that hurt you know! What is wrong with you hair?!" Zelo cried out and cupped his left cheek.

Everyone turned around and looked at them weirdly.

"And you be quiet you!" Kaeun quickly put her hand in front of Zelo's mouth and glared, "It's nothing, go back doing you own work." She said coldly and everyone else flinched, including guys, turning back to their own business.

"Aish, people these days." She muttered and looked up at Zelo, "It's all you fault! Now give me back my lollipop!" She cried out frustrated.

----

Recess came while Kaeun walked out of History class with Zelo next to her, "I can't believe you didn't know the dates when the Joseon dynasty occurred! Even I know that!" 

"I just don't like history. I hate it." Zelo muttered and looked at her sideways glance.

They reached the cafeteria and saw the BAP boys sitting in the central of the cafeteria, "Come on maknae! We are waiting for you!" 

"Arasso!" Zelo cried out and pulled Kaeun's wrist.

When they reached Jongup spoke, "Yongguk Hyung told you to wait in the line to grab our food. It's your turn today anyway maknae." 

"Hyuuuuung!" Zelo wailed and gave Yongguk a look.

He went to the line and continued to stare at Yongguk repeatedly.

"Haha, that guy. So immature." Kaeun smirked and looked at the guys.

"So tell us Kaeunnie, did the maknae do anything yet?" Himchan wiggled his eyebrows at Kaeun suggestively.

"W-what are you talking about?" She ended up stuttering, "Of course nothing happened! We were in class that all!" 

"Of course we know that! That's why we decided to go over to your house tonight and have a sleepover!" Yongguk replied.

"What? You guys do SLEEPOVERS?! Aren't those for girls?" Kaeun stared at them weirdly, "Unless... You ARE a girl?!" She faked gasped.

"Ani ani! Aish, we just wanted to spend more time with you!" Daehyun was the first to deny.

"Yeah, and we want the maknae to have more bonds with-" Youngjae's mouth was covered by Jongup and his voice became muffled.

"What did you say?" She looked at Youngjae again.

"Nothing, nothing." Jongup laughed nervously and poked Youngjae hard at the side, "Shut your blabber mouth Hyung! I knew we shouldn't trust you on the plan!" Jongup hissed in his ear and Youngjae smiled sheepishly.

Zelo came back with everyone's food with his arms full, "Hyungs owe me big time." He muttered and plopped down the seat next to Kaeun.

"You've grown up a little maknae." Yongguk said, looking at Zelo.

"I did?" Zelo asked.

"You did. I mean, when you got home yesterday from the arcade instead of yakking about you want ice cream you just sat down and watch TV. That was certainly a GREAAAAT imrpovement." Daehyun said and smirked at Youngjae.

"Glad that I don't have to go out with him as much to buy ice cream now. Haha." Jongup laughed and actually looked relieved.

*Does this giant never get fat? I think he eats ice cream almost everyday judging by the look Jongup has.* Kaeun thought and nodded her head to herself.

"Please Hyung! I don't go everyday." Zelo made a 'pssh' sound.

"Yeah, I'll believe that." Himchan said and rolled his eyes.

kaeun looked to her side and secretly looked at Zelo, *did he really grow up a bit? He seems the same.* 

At that same moment Zelo looked at her and smiled.

Kaeun quickly looked back at the food in front of her and thought, *No, boys don't mature that fast, remember?* and stuffed a broccoli .