The Great Chase!

Chocolate + Potato = ?

(A/N: so.... How long has it been??? Mianhae! I'm going to update my other stories as well for like, the useless apology!)

Time passed and the next day came. It was the weekend and Kaeun was just to take Sweets for a walk. 

Yup, you heard me, a walk. 

She took her in her arms and just went off just like that, she carried a back pack as well, just is case the need to buy chocolate and animals were not allowed to go in. 

And just like that, when Kaeun walked out of her home the darn cat jumped out of her hands and ran away. "Heeeeey! Come back here you!"

So that's how the chase began. She ran up, and down hills, pass parks and bunch of houses, convenient shops (THAT HAVE CHCOLATE PROMOTIONS!) Dang! And she couldn't just stop and go in when her cat is running lose!

"Argh will you stop running?!" Kaeun complained as she panted while the kitten just continued running to god knows where. 

She tripped on a rock and was going to fall flat other face when...

PING! Landed in a pair of arms.

WHAT a coincidence!

"Kaeun??" Zelo asked and met eyes with Kaeun as she lifted her head.

"YOU!"

"Where are you heading to?" But Kaeun ignored him and craned her neck over his shoulder to see where was Sweets. 

Out of sight apparently.

"AISH! Its all your fault!!!!" Kaeun whined. Oops, bad thing to do.

"Aigoo you whine so cute!" Zelo pinched her cheeks.

"Yah!" 

Mind you they were still in the same position as before so passerby's just thought how cute of the to have a little love quarrel. 

"Looks at them! They look so cute together!"

"Awww!"

Kaeun's face heated up and she pushed Zelo, "Go away and mind your own business, I need to search for her." And she started running to the direction she last saw Sweets run to.

"Where are you going?"

"Some where that you don't need to be a stalker and follow me now shoo." She said it all in one breath and ran.

"I'll follow you and become a stalker!" Zelo smiled innocently.

Kaeun slapped her forehead. Why did she ever think that he was going to turn and walk away?! And dang those long legs, no matter how fast did Kaeun run he was still able to catch up.

She ran through alleys where some gangsters were smoking and she walked past them. They immediately threw their cigars on the floor and crushed them with their shoes and stood straight.

Zelo of course, being an oblivious guy he didn't even notice.

"Damn it where did she run to?!" Kaeun cursed and messed her hair.

"Aigoo stop cursing! And who is this 'she' ?" Zelo tilted his head.

"Sweets."

"Oooooh! Ah then I shall ask some of my cat friends for help! I speak cat ya know?" Zelo winked and Kaeun felt that time just stopped. *The hell?!* She thought and pushed down the feelings.

Zelo walked around the alley and found a stray cat, "Meowmeow meoooow meow meeeew miaow meow mew mew?"

The cat seems to understand his meowing and meowed back, "Meoooooooow! Meow meow mew mew miao meow Miao!"

"Aaaah meow! Meowie!" Zelo waved and the cat continued to wander.

"What kind of language is that?!" Kaeun looked at him in disbelief, *i knew it, this guy is crazy.*

"Oh nothing, just Meow Language. I learned it in the Internet and practiced talking to some cats ahahha."

"Ahahaha what?! You serious?" Kaeun still looked unconvinced. "anyway, what did he say?"

"He says that maybe Sweets could have gone that way because he saw a small kitten running that way." Zelo pointed at the opposite direction.

"Then let's go!" Kaeun rushed to the direction where Zelo pointed and continuously called out for Sweets.

Then in a bush, she heard meowing. She rushed over to look and to her relief, was Sweets playing with a bird. "Whaaaat? I thought cats eat birds?"

"Meooooow meow miaow Miao mew!" Sweets jumped to Zelo's arms once again.

"Oh! She says the bird is hurt when she found her!" Zelo translated. 

"Really??? Why not not lets bring it to the animal shelter?" Kaeun picked the bird gently, looking totally different from her normal tough self.

"Yeah we should."

And that's how they ran all the way to nearby animal shelter to find out that the bird hurt its wing. But it will be alright in a few days after a small treatment. 

When they walked out from the animal shelter it was already noon.

"Um....thanks..... Zelo... For helping me find Sweets."

Zelo started grinning from ear to ear, "Hehe.... Hey that's the first time you called me by my name!"

"shut up giant!" 

"Heeey!" Zelo pouted again.

"Hey how's your head now?" Kaeun turned to him completely and tilted her head.

"I'm fine now. Good and healthy!" He clenched his fist and hit his chest, but ended up choking himself.

"Kekeke.... Dummy." Kaeun giggled, in a girly manner.

*She actually looks quite cute when she's laughing like that." Zelo smiled and continued to walk beside her.