Staying

Chocolate + Potato = ?

(A/N: OMONA MIANHAEEEEEEE! ><)

"Kaeunnie~~ this is by far the best chocolate cake ever!" Himchan grinned at Kaeun. 

"Of course it is!" She replied as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. *it obviously has to be the best, or how was I suppose to satisfy by crave for chocolate huh?*

"Kaeunnie! Do you have more of this cake? Can we steal some and bring it back home?" Jongup asked mischieviously.

"Hmm... How about... No?" Kaeun replied bluntly. Of course she would! Those chocolate cakes were just bought for her, and only for her!

Zelo plopped himself next to her and snuggled against her, "Kaeunnie, do you think we are allowed to have night outs here?"

Kaeun's eyes widened and she pushed Zelo away from her, "Crazy! Of course not!" She huffed, why would she just let random guys (plus one giant dinosaur) in her house!?

"Awwwww, but what if we want to?" Daehyun taunted her.

"I dunno, how about, you guys go back to your own house, and I stay in mine. Then we act as if we never knew each other?" Kaeun tapped her own chin.

"Nonsense! We could never act as if we never knew each other!" Yongguk shook his head vigorously in a manner that looks so funny on him you would just burst out of laughter til tears just sprang in your eyes.

And that was just what exactly happened to Kaeun. 

"Stop it! You look ridiculous!" Kaeun continued to laugh.

Zelo smiled, he liked hearing Kaeun's laugh right now, because it felt like tingling bells in his ears. He leaned against her once more and said, "Oh c'mon Kaeunnie! Pleaseeeee?"

"Whatever." Kaeun ignored him and focused on watching the TV programme.

Youngjae narrowed his eyes on the maknae in interest at how he was interacting with Kaeun, then after whispered in Daehyun ear, "Hyung look. Look at how the maknae is leaning on Kaeun. Interesting ain't it?"

"Definitely." Daehyun replied at once, "Why not let's force him to stay here? We can just tell eomma and appa that he is sleeping in one of his buddy's house."

"Great idea. I will go ask Yongguk Hyung." Youngjae whispered back and walked over to the leader, "Yongguk Hyung, we and Daehyun suggested in letting the maknae stay here. What do you think?" 

Yongguk eyed the maknae in interest as well, "Hmm... Okay, but what are we going to tell eomma and appa?"

"Just tell them that the maknae slept in one of his best friend's house or something. I just can't wait to see them in action or something! Don't you think they look cute?!" For once Youngjae lost  his cool and laid back image and breaker into the giggly and fan-girly Youngjae.

"What are you guys whispering about?" Himchan came over. Youngjae nodded at Yongguk to tell Himchan what was going on.

Soon, the news was told to Jongup as well. The only two people that doesn't know about the plan itself was the two people that were planning to be set up: Zelo and Kaeun.

"Kaeunnie! We need to go soon!" Yongguk got up from the couch, "Come on guys. We need to go. Let us wash the dishes first then let us make a move."

"Araso Hyung!" Zelo was the first to answer. The rest of the guys glanced at each other, they need to put their plan in action.

"Maknae! Come over in the kitchen!" Youngjae ushered Zelo inside.

"Guys do you need help? Do you even know where to put the dishes?" Kaeun hollered but just then Sweetz came purring on Kaeun's lap making her unable to move. "Aish, who told you to come here?" Kaeun rolled her eyes.

"Do you guys know where to put the dishes? If not i would come over! Sweetz is on my lap you see!" Kaeun hollered once more but this time, there came a reply, "No it's okay! We know where to put them!" Jongup hollered back from the other Side of the house.

"huh, and I thought he was the quiet one." Kaeun scratched her head cutely (with her not knowing) and relaxed on her very own couch.

Meanwhile in the kitchen...

"Maknae! You want to stay here in Kaeunnie's house right?" Daehyun asked Zelo seriously.

"Of course! Can we? Are all of us staying?" Zelo asked innocently. He really is the maknae.

"You can stay, and we can help you cover from eomma and appa." Himchan explained.

"But are you guys not staying?" Zelo asked once again.

"No we can't, what if eomma and appa suspects something? And plus! You are freaking going to sleep in a girl's house!" Yongguk hissed.

Zelo nodded in understanding, "Oh so you guys are not going to stay with me. And I will be the only one staying with Kaeunnie. But wait... So I will be the only one staying?!" Zelo almost shouted.

But Jongup quickly hushed him saying, "Yes you are. But don't tell eomma and appa that when you come back home tomorrow. We are just going to say that you are living in one of your buddy's home or something."

"Ah... Araso. Are you going to pick me up tomorrow?" Zelo widened his eyes.

"Yes we are, and we are going to bring you fresh clothes to wear, but for now, deal with the clothes you are wearing ara?" Himchan asked clearly.

"Araso." Zelo grinned widely, happy that he gets to stay with Kaeun.

Oh, innocent innocent Zelo. =="

"Then come on guys! Let us start washing the dishes!" Youngjae clapped his hands and everyone in the kitchen got to work.

----

"Sweets, you have any idea why are they taking so long?" Kaeun asked the little kitten in wonder if Sweetz even know what was she talking about.

"Meooooooow." Was the reply.

"Huh." Kaeun grunted and her ears.

The six of the B.A.P. boys came into the living room, their hair a little dishelved from the washing the dishes activity.

"We are going now! Bye Kaeunnie!" Yongguk waved a sad wave as if he was really sad in leaving Kaeun. (he was actually, he was going to miss the x-box too....)

"You guys are going already?" Kaeun sounded surprised.

"Yeah, but don't worry, we will be coming back tomorrow." Daehyun winked at Zelo and he winked back.

"oh okay then. Bye guys!" Kaeun raised her right hand to wave. She felt a weight on her left and was quite shocked that Zelo did not follow his other hyungs back home.

"Why are you still even here?" Kaeun asked Zelo as the front door clicked shut.

"They said I could stay here so here I am!" Zelo smiled a genuine smile.

"Dummy! Go chase after your hyungs!" Kaeun's eyes widened and was going to try and stand up when the pain started shooting back.

"Ow!" Kaeun yelped in pain and Sweetz jumped back because of being startled.

"Aigoo, stay still. I will be here to assist you your highness!" Zelo stood up and bowed as if he was a servant serving for the queen.

Little did Kaeun know that her cheeks flared a light shade of pink while she opened to speak, " Yah! Just go back home."

"I told you I won't be going anywhere. I will be staying here with you." Zelo smiled and plopped back down next to Kaeun.

Kaeun's eyes widened once again as she pushed him off, "I am so not going to let you stay in my house!"

"And I am so not going to change my mind about staying here with you!" Zelo stood up from the couch and bent down to reach Kaeun's eye level, with their faces dangerously close to each other.

Kaeun pouted for once and crossed her arms, leaning back to avoid any closer contact with Zelo, "fine then, but you have to do as I say."

"Yes your highness!" The goofy Zelo was back.

*aish, I am so going to kill his hyungs when the next time I see them.* Kaeun thought.