Clean Up Time!

Chocolate + Potato = ?

(A/N: Jebal read the next chapter. Its regarding on why am I not updating that frequently... mianhae its rather short...)

Zelo came out of the bathroom with two buckets in his hands, "Why am I doing this again?" He asked out loud.

"I dunno. You wanted to." Kaeun Sweets lazily which she replied with purring.

"Aigoo... Pig." Zelo muttered.

But her sharp ears heard the most of it, "WHAT DID YOU SAY?!"

"Nothing~" Came the reply.

Zelo started with the floor, picking up all the poop and mopping the pee. (Hard job I would say.) "I never knew cat poop stinks. Get her a litter box!" Zelo softly chided and wiped sweat.

"What time is it?" Kaeun asked aloud.

"8:09."

"Would the pet shop around here be closed already?"

"You can check the internet. It should say there." He scrubbed the floor.

"Araso." She nodded absent-mindedly. She grabbed a nearby electronic -iPad- and searched the web. "It says here it usually closes around 9." (A/N: Total lie, i dont even know... -_-")

"You could go buy a litter box if you want to. But would you dare to go alone?" Zelo looked up.

Kaeun looked back at him tauntingly, "Watch me." She took her black studded cap and pulled over her face.

----

Kaeun walked down the dark streets completely not scared, I mean, for what reason really? She entered a shop for what looked like a pet shop (Judging by the parrots tweeting noisily outside.) 

"I'm here to buy a litter box. And a bad of the... Litter." She said to the cash register's worker.

The girl behind it looked a her boredly for a few seconds, as if sizing her up. She finally went away from the cash register and said, "Follow me."

Kaeun followed her silently, looking at all kind of sizes of litterboxes, she picked a simple blue one and continued to follow the girl. 

"Here is all the bags of the litter box sand, you may choose the amount you would want to buy." The girl told her with a bored expression once again.

*Shessh, I know your bored but you don't have to put all you boredness blame on me. And I'm the customer here. The fudge. Get a boy for your fling.* She rolled her eyes.

She took two big bags of 10kg alone and smirked. The girl's eyes widened and gestured her in a much more polite way, so fake, but it will do.

She put the bags in the the blue litter box and lifted it easily, "Goodbye then." She paid and left.

----

"What's taking her so long huh? I'm practically done with the whole place." Zelo dusted the dust off his hands.

Just then the door flung open and in came in Kaeun with the litter box and litter box sands.

"Whoa..." Zelo came hurling forward dropping whatever was in his hands, making Sweets startled, and fervently jumping on a lamp on toppling it over.

Zelo and Kaeun turned both their heads at the cat, and finally she turned towards Zelo, "It's your fault for startling her!"