Hyungs

Chocolate + Potato = ?

(A/N: Annyeong! Just finished rummaging through my friggin closet and found so much baby clothes, argh, anyway!!! :D update!)

It was the day after the great great chase....

''PUUUUUH-Lease! Like you know how to do that!" Kaeun pointed at the screen with her TV remote controller. She was watching a show about gymnastics. Huh, apparently she thinks she can do better than them.....

"Jump then! Jump!" Kaeun continued to challenge the non- living object.

/please insert =="" face here/

The girl gymnast wearing purple clothing ran towards fast and did a one hand cartwheel, back flip, spin in the air, a no hand cartwheel and to finish off she jumped a split in the air and landed gracefully on the mat.

Everybody cheered for her amazing performance.

"Pssssssssh I can do that as well!" Kaeun stomped out the door determined that she could do the same thing the girl gymnast did.

She felt the strong wind blew her and the sun was still shining as well, perfect for.... Challenging yourself against a non-living object like the TV? Hmm, why yes, what a nice day just to do that.

Sweets trailed along behind her swishing her tail to see what was her master up to.

Thank goodness the walkway had long grass or not she might have practice on the road!

Kaeun ran fast forward and did a single hand cartwheel and then the back flip.

"What's after that?" Kaeun pondered to herself, tapping her. "Aish, I'll just go in and rewind."

And then she went back in.

"Aaaaaah, backflip then spin in the air then a no hand cartwheel then jump split. Okay!" She ran back out once again.

Just to hit a weird stranger by the head.

"Oof!" Kaeun fell back and landed on her .

"Why you...!" Kaeun looked up ready to bark at whoever it was when the person interrupted her saying, "Mian... I thought this was my hyung's house..." 

Kaeun narrowed her eyes, picked herself up, and dusted her self. "Apology accepted. And this is the wrong house as you can see, I am not your so called 'Hyung'" she emphasised the word Hyung.

The stranger smiled at how Kaeun was putting her words and he said, "Well I have to go now, I need to go to my hyung's house. Must be somewhere around here.... Mianhae and bye!" He waved and walked down the street.

Kaeun blew her bangs out of her eyes and put her hands on her hips, "Where was I? Oh yes! A spin!"

She was going to run towards the grassy land when someone stopped her, making her hit her forehead against someone's chin.

"Aish who is it-"

"Annyeong Kaeun-ah!" ZELO clacked his forehead with hers.

"YOU AGAIN! Argh and this is the second I hit someone again!" Kaeun rubbed her forehead and pushed him aside, "What are you doing here anyway?!"

"To see ya! I brought my hyungs!!' 

"What h-"

"Aigoooo you look just sooooo adorable in your pink attire!" A guy dashed forward and inspected Kaeun's face, "Huh, not bad not bad, my son has better taste than I thought!"

"She must be Kaeun that the maknae has been blabbering about these days." Another one said.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Kaeun squirmed out of the guy's grip with her massive strength and pointed a delicate finger at baby Zelo, " Why did you bring these people to my house huh!?"

"Ooooooh,fierce. Never knew the maknae had it in him to find these kinds of girls." Another guy said.

"Argh!!! Will you guys please just introduce yourselves?! You all look the same! You guys are like walking talking sixpletes! Or whatever you call it!" Kaeun grabbed handfuls of her hair in frustration.

"Ah ah yes... Hehe I almost forgot to do just that..." Zelo turned and started introducing, " We are all brothers but not sixpletes... O whatever you call it... And we call ourselves BAP! Which stands for Best Absolute Perfect! Or Bunnies Are Puffy or BiBimB.A.P and actually lots more bu-"

"Maknae you talk to much! Let me introduce instead. I'm Yongguk, the oldest and the leader." Yongguk smiled and slung an arm to the guy next to him, "This is Youngjae. The brainiac." He smirked. "Hyung!" 

Yongguk smiled again and walked to the person next to Youngjae, "This is our little Daehyunnie. He is just so cute isn't he?" Yongguk pretended to be a girl and fangirl-ed about him. "ignore him, he was just being a sissy." Daehyun grinned cheekily.

The latter narrowed his eyes on him and walked to the next person beside Daehyun, "This is our shy Jongup. He's quiet but when you get to know him he's pretty fun to hangout with." Yongguk grinned and Jongup waved meekly.

Yongguk walked again next to Jongup, "And this is our eomma! Himchan! Ahahaha! Just ignore his motherly acts." Yongguk patted his back and waled beside him.

"And I'm sure you know the maknae right?" Yongguk smiled and messed with Zelo hair. "Of course she does Hyung!"

"No, I don't remember who are you." Kaeun rolled her eyes, "Again, why are all of you here?"

"The maknae brought us here! Saying he wants to meet a special friend." Daehyun smiled at Kaeun and winked.

"Pssh' whatever." Kaeun took a step forward but suddenly felt stinging pain from her calf. *it must been the bruise... But it was fine when I was doing cartwheels??? And running a few days ago....? I will ignore it.*

"So what we do now?" Youngjae said.

"Hey is that a x-box? How come I never noticed it?!" Zelo grinned and ran towards the living room where he just spot Kaeun's x-box.

*Dang! I forgot to hide it last night after finish playing!* Kaeun smacked her forehead.

"Ooooh! Let's play!" Yongguk trailed after him with the rest also following.

"ARGH JUST GREAT!" Kaeun muttered to herself angrily.

(A/N: changed the title, seems a little out of topic AHAHAHAHAH :3)