Ice Cream!

Chocolate + Potato = ?

(A/N: grrrr, I have to much homework seriously. I have no life anymore!)

"Will you stop it?! I will really just make you sleep outside!" Kaeun glared at Zelo.

Zelo pouted, all he did was sit next to her and leaned. What wrong did he do?

"Awwww, put I am just sitting." He pouted once more, making him look awfully adorable. 

"Aish, yes you are sitting, but don't lean on me! Do you not have a back bone?!" Kaeun squinted at Zelo's back as if wondering what kind of creature Zelo was if he did not have a backbone.

"I am a pure vertebrate okay!" Zelo huffed and crossed his arms, "I just like sitting next to you." Zelo said truthfully.

Kaeun rolled her eyes and continued watching TV trying to ignore Zelo next to her.

Zelo picked up Sweetz from the floor and patted her while she purred.

Kaeun's eye brow twitched. All that purring was surely loud.

Zelo chuckled and scratched Sweetz on the tummy. Which made her purr even louder.

"YAH! WILL YOU STOP PETTING THAT CAT?! I AM TRYING TO WATCH A DAMN MOVIE RIGHT HERE!" Kaeun finally shouted.

"Aigoo, no need to be so loud..." Zelo gently put Sweetz down. He sat closer to her and whispered, "The other neighbours might wake up." His breath tickled her ears and she shivered.

*The hell?! I never knew I was ticklish on my ears...?* Kaeun reached up to scratch her ears. "Go away, your so close. Your making me feel uncomfortable." She said bluntly.

Zelo pouted once more and looked around, "Where am I going to sleep?" 

"Certainly not in my bed. You are sleeping here on the couch. I told you I only have one bedroom." Kaeun rolled her eyes, annoyed.

"Eeeh? Why? Can't I just sleep with you?" Zelo looked hopeful.

To others, people may think the other way. But since... Kaeun is a bit dense she doesn't know... =="

"Eww, I don't want germs from you." Kaeun pretended to gag.

"Yah! I so do not have germs!" Zelo cried out loudly and began tickling Kaeun, "Say your sorry! I absolutely do not have any germs!" Zelo grinned evilly for once, not caring what Kaeun thought.

Honestly, Kaeun is very ticklish. It's one weakness she does not like to show other people. "yah yah yah! -Hahahahahahha- Stop!! I -hahahahahahahahh- am tick -HAHAHHA- ticklish! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" She bursted in a fit of laughter.

Zelo cutely laughed along with her.

"Stop it! AHAHAHAHAHAHA" Kaeun manage to cry out. Zelo felt satisfied and stopped tickling her.

"Aish you! Go and wash up or something!" Kaeun wiped her tears away and stood up stumbling.

"Careful.." Zelo shot up almost immediately.

Kaeun glared at him and limped away to her room.

Zelo sighed and said to himself, "I guess I will just go wash up then."

-------

"I'm done Kaeunnie! Your turn!" Zelo knocked Kaeun's bedroom door.

There came no reply. Zelo's eyebrows raised in curiosity and he opened the door.

He saw her sleeping in her pink cupcake PJs and he chuckled softly, she looked so angelic in her deep slumber with her pink lips slightly parted for breathing.

"Youuuu...." She suddenly spoke and Zelo jumped back in fright. Sweetz came along through the open door and plopped next to Kaeun's bed.

"Mmmm..." She mumbled and turned towards her side. Zelo sighed in relief and crept back outside, towards the couch. 

"This is going to be some kind of night where I will not be sleeping in my comfy bed with Jongup Hyung." Zelo mumbled and laid down on the couch, his legs obviously too long for the little couch.

And with that, he too fell asleep....

-----

Kaeun woke up when the sunshine shone on her face. She looked at her phone where she left next to her which says 11:27 and stretched.

"I wonder if the giant is still sleeping..." The first thing that she said in the morning was that.

Without changing out of her sleeping attire, she peeked into the living room.

There on the couch as expected, lay the little giant where his legs were out stretched uncomfortably.

"Aish, I better wake him up. Who knows when is his hyungs are coming." Kaeun said to her self and limped to Zelo.

"Yah.." Kaeun poked Zelo's cheek.

He did not move.

So she poked again, a little bit harder.

He still did not move.

"Huh, quite a heavy sleeper. Hmm..." As an idea popped into her mind she grinned evilly. She limped to where Zelo's tummy was and sat down there suddenly.

Zelo shot up awake at the weight and accidentally grabbed her waist.

"YAH!" Kaeun stood up immediately and glared at Zelo.

"Eh?" Zelo rubbed his eyes to adjust to the light.

Kaeun glared once more at him and said, "Your so annoying! Fine then! Don't eat breakfast!" She stomped off to the bathroom to wash up and then cook break fast.

She decided to just eat cereal for breakfast, but not just any cereal: Cococrunch cereal! Chocolate in the morning! Yummmmy!

"Morning Kaeun-ah!" Zelo brightly greeted her after he came out of the bathroom, all wide awake and all.

"You! You are a heavy sleeper aren't you!" Kaeun accused Zelo and pointed her spoon at him.

"Teehee... Guess I should have told you..."

"I should have put a huge alarm clock at your face!"

"Actually that doesn't really work on me."

"Then I will buy cymbals and crash them in your face!"

"I don't think that will work on me either."

"Wanna try?"

"No! I'm hungry Kaeunnie." Zelo finally let out a whine and as if on cue his stomach growled.

Kaeun was too lazy to even roll her eyes, "Get yourself a bowl and spoon while the milk and cereal are just there." 

"Araso!" Zelo grinned and prepared himself his cereal.

While they ate in silence, Zelo asked, "What are we gonna do till Hyungs come?" 

"I dunno. But whatever I do I don't want it to involve you." Kaeun said bluntly.

Zelo pouted and his shoulders slumped.

*... Great now I feel a bit guilty because of you.* Kaeun bit her lip and opened to speak, "What do you want to do?" As her eyes travelled to the clock behind Zelo's head that says: 12:06

"Um... I actually don't know." He muttered. He rested his chin on his hands and looked at her.

Just then a very nice melody was heard. It was very familiar...

"Hey isn't it the ice cream truck's song?" Zelo's eyes widened in happiness.

"Ice-cream?" Kaeun raised her eyes brows, "Araso, I'll treat you on ice cream so stop sulking." She made up her mind.

"Jeongmal?! Okay!" Zelo immediately ran out the door as quick as lighting and chased the ice cream truck, ready to order some cones.

"Now where did I put my wallet.." Kaeun wondered when she spotted her black wallet on one of the bookshelves filled with magazines. She grabbed it and limped outside slowly, she cursed inwardly, *Stupid Daehyun. He made the pain so painful.* 

"I want chocolate chip." Kaeun picked a flavour as well and paid for Zelo's after she reached the truck which was in front of her house.

"YAH! I WANT ICE CREAM TOO!" A too familiar voice cried out.

5 other heads popped out of no where and ordered as well.

"It's Himchan hyung's turn to pay!" Youngjae jabbed his thumb at Himchan.

Himchan sulked but paid anyway.

"Hi hyungs!" Zelo chirped brightly.

"Hi maknae! Hi Kaeunnie! " a chorus of hi's came in reply.

"We are here to pick up the maknae." Jongup his cone.

"Good, get him away from me." Kaeun scrunched her nose while Yongguk laughed.

"Aww, don't you want him to stay longer?"

Kaeun ignored him and said to Daehyun, "You massaged my foot til it hurts so much!"

"That's the whole point dummy." Daehyun laughed and bit on his cone.

Kaeun grunted.

This was one of those days when everything is just so relaxing.

"So.... When are you guys going to take him back?"