Not A Chap!

Chocolate + Potato = ?

Hello peeps, this is not a chap just to tell you guys. And I appreciate those who bother to read this really.

So, why could I not update frequently? It is because I am in one of the top most classes and basically there is a lot of competition, its going to be a heck of a tough stressful year, and maybe the next as well. I know this is not a very good excuse but of course studying comes first. (Well not really cause I really don't really know why are we learning all this when we are going to leave all of this one day anyway.)

But I'm mostly doing this to make my parents proud ya know. (OMG did I just hear an applause? JK JK! XD but about the parents thing, yeah THATS not a joke.)

I may be hiatus for quite some time, as I am not as free as the previous year, but I do enjoy writing fanfics. But on my spare time, I want to try to do something useful. Being in the top class and all, man all they do is read books seriously! Not calling them nerds or anything just... Like... Wow you know.

And honestly I'm not that used to that kind of... Environment, I'm the kind that likes to talk and all, once in awhile and not just bury my head in books all the time. Yes, I do love reading, but not so much. I have different hobbies.

As the fanfics, I really do enjoy writing them, as I imagine myself being the character 100%, its more fun that way imagining things.

So I hope you guys understand that I have to REALLY study man like seriously. I was kinda planning to have maybe a fanfic based on my everyday life like lol, a online diary? xD Lol, just thinking.

But i really hope you guys can cope with my on and off writing. I will really try my best to finish all the on-going fanfics, and maybe I would have a diary fanfic based on my life, so that i wont upset some readers. Thank you so much if you understand.

Jeongmal kamshakimnida!

Sincerely,

Alys.