Giant Annoying STALKER

Chocolate + Potato = ?

(A/N: Annyeong there! Ehehehe... Mianhae i didn't update... i actually wanted to do some work but in the end got distracted... but not distracted with the computer, but with a new game.. so... ehehe... ==" hey the game is super cute k! xD but anyway... Mianhae!!! ><")

"Meow... Meow... Meow... MEOW... MEOOOOOOOOOOOOW!"

"Aigoo, cats really do hate water." Kaeun muttered as she tried to control the now trying-to-get-out-of-the-tub kitten. "I don't think I'm going to work either." She muttered once again as she glanced at her watch. 

The kitten was sure a handful of trouble when it touched water. It started thrashing wildly as if it was a little kid throwing a tantrum. 

It even managed to grab on Kaeun's shoulder and curled up there making her whole shirt wet!

"MEOOOOOOOOOOOW!"

"And what should I name you huh?" Kaeun thought out loud. Thank god for her godly strength she can keep the kitten in one place.

"Whatever, it doesn't matter if I call you cat right? I'll just come up with a name tomorrow." And Kaeun nodded at the kitten as if it could talk anyway. 

----

"GO AWA-" Something furry came in contact with her face again as she tried to reach for her ringing alarm clock. *What the hell? Oh yeah. I have a cat now.* Kaeun mentally smacked herself for being so forgetful.

"Now cat, will you please stop coming to my face and sleep?" Kaeun groaned and groggily got up from her single bed then went to do her morning routine with the kitten following her to the toilet.

When Kaeun flushed the toilet bowl, the kitten peered at it curiously, it climbed up and looked inside finding water swirling, it reached inside trying to play with the water. Kaeun finally noticed the kitten had followed her inside the toilet and quickly took the cat from going into the toilet bowl. *And I though cats hate water, why would you still play with water then huh?* She gently scratched its ears. 

She went in her room and grabbed her empty backpack then slung in over her shoulder.

"Cat, be good and don't pounce on anything araso?" Kaeun took the bowl of fruit from the counter and placed it up at a high shelf.

"Annyeong!" Kaeun waved and locked up her little house with her keys. *Hopefully it will be good.* She thought and skated towards the direction of TS High.

She was once again greeted when students avoided her so that they won't get hurt. *I don't feel sleepy today. Big groan!* Kaeun thought sadly.

Kaeun soon sat in her seat, staring at nothing in particular and sighed. *What the hell do I do now then?! Should I... Study?* She pondered a bit, *I do have nothing to do... I'll go to my locker.* 

Kaeun walked slowly to her own locker which doesn't have any designs or such like the other girly girls do, to Kaeun, what's the point when you will eventually leave this place right?

She opened her's after dialing her code and found all her books still perfectly in place, like anyone would dare to touch it as well. 

*What book? If I remember correctly... It seems to be Math that's my favorite subject... I think. It should be...* She pulled the book unsurely and went straight to her class.

JUST when she was about the open the friggin thick book the Ms. Lee came in and set her books down, "Class we have a new student joining. You may come in."

The class quieted down, anticipating to see the new student.

A tall boy with blue-ish and blonde-ish hair coming in. He, seemed to be oddly familiar to Kaeun. "Annyeonghaseyo Choi Junhong imnida! But please call me Zelo!" He bowed and smiled cheerfully at the class.

The class immediately erupted to chatters with, "Oh he's so cute!" "Kyaaah he's so tall!" "Why is he so tall?!"

"Class!" Ms. Lee's stern voice was heard and the class went back to quiet mode... For now that is. "Junhong, you may sit beside..."

Actually the only space was to Kaeun's right, she was seated next to the window, Kaeun didn't even know why did this freaking teacher still needs to think!

"Beside Ahn Kaeun." She finished and gestured Zelo to the seat beside Kaeun.

Kaeun was still eyeing Zelo up and down, as if sizing him up, but really, she just wants to know why he looks so familiar. Zelo looked beside him as he sat down and gasped, "Oh fast chocoholic!"

"Fast chocoholic? What the hell is that?"

"Aigoo, did you forget? I ate chocolate from you! When you found a cute little kitty!"

"You ate chocolate from... YOU! YOUR THE STUPID FREAKING ANNOYING GIANT FREAK!" Kaeun jabbed her thumb at him accusingly.

"Whoaa, what did I do?"

Some students started whispering at the scene, "How did Zelo oppa know the Ice Queenka?" "Why is oppa talking to her?" "What's their relationship?"

"AHN KAEUN! CHOI JUNHONG! PLEASE LISTEN TO CLASS." Ms. Lee shouted and Zelo flinched at her volume of voice, he looked at Kaeun, who was unfazed by the whole thing.

*Eh? She's not scared...? WHAT KIND OF MAN ARE YOU! BEING SCARED OF A SHOUTING TEACHER WHILE A GIRL DIDN'T EVEN FLINCH!* Zelo screamed in his mind and tried to act brave, "Ne..."

*Seriously, what is wrong with the class and the teacher. Gossip queens and annoying teacher. Why oh why am I in this class again? AND WHY IS THIS ANNOYING GIANT SITTING BESIDE ME?! WHY CAN'T SOMEBODY ELSE SIT NEXT TO ME?! AISH!* Kaeun wanted to bury her face in her hands, but of course, she didn't, so it won't look like she's vulnerable.

Ms. Lee turned back to face the whiteboard  and continued writing while Zelo took out his books, looking at Kaeun again, it was clearly History now, but why did she have Math on her desk?

"Chocoholic, why is there Math on your desk when its History now?" Zelo whispered as soft as he can.

Kaeun shrugged and flipped the Math book, *What is this?* She silently asked no-one and scanned through the page. "Psst! Chocoholic!" Zelo whispered again, while Kaeun ignored him.

*Aigoo, why is she ignoring me again.* Zelo got determined and started whispering non-stop about the things he didn't know about the lesson. 

Ms. Lee sighed deeply and decided to ignore the new annoying student, *He's new. He's supposed to be quiet! Why is he so noisy?*

Right Ms. Lee, riiiiiiiight.

*I sure have good patience! I will reward myself with chocolate!* Kaeun almost smiled but kept a straight face. *Chocolate... Chocolate... Choco-* 

"Chocoholic! What is that about?" Zelo once again seemed to annoy the hell out of Kaeun. Until she felt like she could burst the bell rang. *And I was just about to whack him on the head. You just got saved giant.* Kaeun rolled her eyes and went out immediately.

But with a baby giant trailing behind her.

"So where are you going?" Zelo chirped again and followed Kaeun.

...

Ignored again. *Will Chocoholic ever talk?* Zelo scratched his head and continued to follow where Kaeun went.

Kaeun took a deep breath and turned suddenly, making Zelo stop as well. "Would you want to follow me to the girl's toilet?!" She hissed with great great annoyance.

"Ani ani!" Zelo waved his hands around frantically. 

"Good. Now go away will you?!" She hissed once again and walked straight ahead to the girl's toilet. *Stupid freaking annoying giant. What the hell is wrong with the freaking guy anyway.* Kaeun thought, continuously mumbling about random things of how annoying Zelo is inaudibly.

Kaeun washed her hands and stayed in the toilet cubicle, 10 minutes passed by slowly and finally Kaeun decided to go back to class. *Perhaps I can try sleeping. Or maybe try studying the stupid equation I can't understand. Aish*

The teacher that is inside the class was indeed very mad at Kaeun right now, you can see his ears practically blowing smoke, "AHN KAEUN! WERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!"

"Would you be mad if I told you I had a very bad stomach ache and that I need to for 10 minutes?" Kaeun said calmly, earning a few snickers from the class. She casually walk back to her seat, with Zelo next to her staring agape at her.

"You... You..." Zelo couldn't make out the words he wanted to say, *She just... Just... Oh my god!* He thought again for the third time and shook his head, not in disbelief, not because he's shocked either, well he is but, mostly he's surprised.

The teacher calmed hit guts down and sighed a deep sigh, *What are we to do? Its up to her.* He thought and marked her present in the attendance.

----

*Why was the last period so long?! Aish. And I need to clean my ears seriously. Might have gone deaf for the continuous yapping of a giant. Stupid annoying giant, gave a whole headache. ARGH!* Kaeun messed her already messy ponytail in frustration.

Meanwhile, Zelo was still in awe at how Kaeun talked back at the teacher that day, "Hyung you couldn't believe it could you?" Zelo turned to Youngjae while the latter just shrugged and replied, "Its cool how she can talk back, but you can let go of the topic already. You've been holding onto it for quite sometime now."

"I know! But isn't it so cool?! Have you seen any other girl so brave like her? She's practically like some cartoon that is so brave that it couldn't even be true!" Zelo rattled on once more when he spotted the girl he had been rattling on for the past 15 minutes non-stop.

"There she is hyung! Look look look Yongguk hyung!" Zelo shaked the leader called Yongguk, "Looks tough." And Yongguk laughed at his own joke, "Hyung you are so retarded." Jonguk laughed at his hyung while Yongguk attempted to smack the younger one on the head.

"Chocoholic!" Zelo called out and raced to Kaeun, immediately telling her how brave she is and yada yada yada. Who knew the giant can be a chatterbox huh?

"Argh you again! Your so annoying!" Kaeun almost shrieked and wanted to swing her empty backpack in his face. Literally. Don't underestimate her!

"Am I really that annoying?" Zelo scracted his head, confusion all over his face, *Daehyun hyung does sometimes says that I'm annoying but he usually talks back to me as we-* 

PUNCH.

"Your an idiot." Kaeun told Zelo truthfully and walked away.

*She... Punched me... On my arm... HOW COULD YOU LET THAT HAPPEN CHOI JUNHONG! SHE'S A GIRL! But owwie does she know how to throw a punch!* Zelo whined in pain but continued to follow Kaeun like a puppy.

"ARGH STOP FOLLOWING ME!" Kaeun screamed and walked faster. 

"You were so cool just now! How did you have the courage to talk back chocoholic?" Zelo asked excitedly, totally ignoring her screams.

----

"C'mon guys, we better get home. I have a feeling that the little big one won't be home for dinner." Himchan chuckled. 

"Aigoo, the maknae still has the habit of following the things he takes interest upon! Remember when he followed a purple butterfly all the way to the meadow when he was 4?" Yongguk laughed with his other brothers following the nice memory. 

"I'm hungry! Let's go!" Daehyun continued to laugh while walking ahead of all the others.

----

"STALKER! YOU STALKEEEEEEER!" Kaeun screamed once again and turned around.

"I'm not a stalker!"

"Oh yeah? If your not, WHY ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME HOME?!"

"Um... I wanna see kitty cat?"

"WHAT THE HELL FOR?! ARGH! GO AWAY!"

"But I really want to see kitty cat!"

"AISH! IF I SHOW YOU WILL YOU JUST WALK OUT OF MY LIFE?!" 

"..."

"AISH JUST FOLLOW ME STUPID FREAKING IDIOTIC GIANT. YOU BETTER LEAVE AFTER YOU SEE CAT." Kaeun waved her arms angrily around her and stomped off.

Zelo stared at her in awe once again, *She looked as if she was 8 doing that... And she have not answered my question yet!* Zelo chased up easily to her with his long legs.