'Manly'

Chocolate + Potato = ?

(A/N: I wanna say that I thank all readers who stayed reading this stories, and that I don't frequently update because I actually have exams right now, but then I also have my final year exams next month but yeah. I really appreciate that readers stick by my side, thank you so much and I LOVE YOU hehe)

Kaeun came back with two trays, "Eat up, giant stalker."

"Waaaaaa really? You really got another tray just for me?" Zelo's eye's widened in happiness.

"So that I won't hear you constant complains." Kaeun smiled evilly.

Zelo pouted but started digging into his food anyway.

A girl with hair dyed all in pink, which might I add, a very horrible sight to look at, came up to Daehyun and confessed, "I reaaaaally like you oppa, will you be my boyfriend?" 

Daehyun acted as if he never heard her, maybe it was real, because he was too busy laughing at Youngjae's comeback at Yongguk's remark that he didn't hear her.

'Hellloooooo oppaaaaa." The girl continued.

Daehyun turned to Himchan and started casually talking to him.

"Argh! Fine! Be that way!" The girl said and she sauntered off.

"Phew, that was disgusting." Daehyun said once the girl turned her back.

Kaeun laughed hard and wiped the tears off her eyes, "That was such a nice little play I certainly enjoyed!"

Daehyun smiled and hi-fived Kaeun, making the already pouting Zelo, pout more that ever before.

*Why won't she laugh at my jokes as well?* Zelo pouted, a foreign feeling pushed his heart.

"That sure gave the a lesson!" She replied and Jongup laughed at her words.

"Please, I think I needed to get my nose into an air mask because of her thick and heavy perfume!" Daehyun covered his nose and started to pretend he was gagging.

Yongguk laughed and suddenly the bell was heard.

"We gotta go man, see ya." Yongguk and Himchan walked away while the others followed suit.

Everyone left except Zelo as he smiled at Kauen, "Let's go to class together?"

"Sure." Kaeun replied easily. Feeling a bit happier that Zelo stayed behind.

They walked side by side and sat down in their desks.

Mr. Park came in with a serious look on his face, "Okay class! Today I booked the library so that all of you could go and search a book to write a essay report on. I need by the end of the lesson, if not, you guys will have to deal with double stacks of Korean Essays due." He said.

Everyone started to get on their feet and followed behind Mr. Park.

The schools library was definitely a place for book worms.

It was filled over a million of books and the size of the library was probably up to the size of where ultra famous businessmen keep their products. Just two words to describe it: Plain massive.

But also two words to define it: Plain old.

The books in the library had all sorts of books relating to korean culture and all that. But also had a section for storybooks, history books, science and geography books, well all sorts of books. You name it, they have it.

The library smelled like books, paper and ink and was extremely cold. Up to the extent to make some catch a cold, the only reason for this is that some books it the library were extremely old and that if the temperature was too hot, the books could wear out their ink. (A/N: I dunno if that's possible, but yeah.)

Kaeun shivered a little as the hairs on her back started to stand up because of the cold. Zelo looked at her concerned and hesitated, *Im not sure if I should do this but I think it will keep her warm.* he thought.

Then he placed his arms on her arms and instantly, Kaeun felt the heat radiating off his hands.

"Thanks..." Kaeun murmured, not used to the feelings of people caring. She was always alone.

Sometimes laughed at how a loner she was, she used to enjoy it up til now that the BAP boys gave her a sense of comfort.

The comfort that nobody has given her since her parents went dead, which was a long time ago and she was sent to the Orphantage.

But that was not like one of the topics she liked to think about.

Kaeun blushed a little at how Zelo was so close to her.

"You know you like it~~~" her conscious was telling her.

*Shut up you stupid conscious.* Kaeun scowled.

"I'm sorry but no can do MUAHAHAHA." Her conscious replied.

*I can't believe my own conscious laughed at me." Kaeun rolled her eyes as she stopped when the people in front of her stopped.

"Okay so here is the story book section. Start finding books you would like to read and start reading. Then after that start writing your essay then hand the, up to me, Araso?" Mr. Park said sternly and strictly.

"Ne." All of us said.

Everyone shuffled about with papers and pencil cases in their arms while Kaeun just took a pen and paper.

*Argh, why am I even bothered to do this again?* Kaeun sighed and trudged forward.

"We could pick a book you like." Zelo blushed.

"Yeah." She replied softly, well duh, you were supposed to be quiet in a library. *ilike this quiet side of Zelo. Much more calming and.... Manly.* 

*NOW WHERE THE HELL DID THAT WORD COME FROM?!* Kaeun shook her head and the bangs that were once neatly curled behind her ears were now flopped on her face covering her eyes.

"Aigoo. Lets go before we get caught." Zelo pulled her and snapped her out of her thoughts.

"He is manly now, isn't he?" Kaeun's conscious continued to taunt her.

*WHATEVER.* she screamed back into her mind and started choosing a book.