Sleepover!

Chocolate + Potato = ?

Kaeun struggled to keep a straight face on, when Zelo leaned his head on her shoulder, ''What the hell are you doing?!" She nearly shouted.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm trying to sleep." For once, Zelo had on a mischievous smirk.

*You think you can just sleep on my shoulder like that, hah, dream on. I'll probably experience shoulder cramps.* Kaeun winced and pushed Zelo's head until it it the side window.

"Ow, Kaeunnie." Zelo pouted and rubbed the side of his head.

Kaeun shrugged while singing, "It wasn't me!"

They brought Kaeun back to her house first, to pick up a bag of clothes and her necessities.

The journey home was full of laughter and smiles and for once, Kaeun felt like she wasn't out of place. She felt like she belonged here, with these bunch of idiots battling on who should shout for their eomma since... None of them brought their house key.

How marvelous.

Note the sarcasm.

"I vote Jongup!" Daehyun raised his hand as they finally reached a decent looking house.

The house still looking good as new, and it proved that the BAP boys certainly jus moved.

It was a light pastel blue rooftop, with two floors and it seems like there's an attic. There were a few flower pots with orchids, roses and carnations.

*I'm gussing their eomm likes flowers.* Kaeun smiled and a gentle look crossed her face. *I used to love flowers too... But I never bother to put them in the house. Maybe I should. I miss those soft petals.* By now she was zoning out and everyone proceeded to climb out of the car.

"Kaeunnie, it's time to go. We HAVE to watch Jongup hyung shout for eomma. It will be funny because he never shouts keke." Zelo laughed and pulled her hand while entwining their fingers. *This feels better than I thought* Zelo grinned like an idiot while pulling a dazed Kaeun, who still had no idea that she was holding hands.

Jongup walked to the most front, and when he reached the front door which was a pretty blue as well, to match the roof it seems, and sighed as he looked at Yongguk with a frustrated look.

"Must I hyung?" Jongup stalled time and whined.

"Yes you do dongsaeng. Now hurry, I'm hungry and I want eomma's food." Yongguk rolled his eyes and pushed him forward.

Jongup huffed and cupped his mouth, "EOMMA WE'RE BACK! WE DON'T HAVE THE HOUSE KEY SO CAN EOMMA PLEASE O-OPEN THE D-DOOR?" He ended up struggling at the end of his sentence because his voice was cracking, and he was beginning to stutter.

"Aish Yongguk hyung, chincha." Jongup rubbed his neck and looked at Kaeun, "Please ignore my idiot of a brother who told me to that when he knows I can't shout very loudly." Jongup glared at Yongguk.

"Yah! I'm older than you!" Yongguk glared back and the door clicked open.

"Ah! My sons are home! Why didn't Yongguk bring the key?" Behind the door revealed an elderly woman, but she looked just as equally young no more older than her late 30's.

"Eomma!" Zelo smiled and went forward to hug her.

The woman turned and looked at Kaeun, "Oh we have a guest!" The woman smiled and her short wavy hair danced around her face, framing it. She had a slim build, and an average frame, probably a little taller than Kaeun.

*No wonder this giant grows like a giant.* Kaeun internally rolled her eyes at the thought but smiled at the woman.

"Annyeonghaseyo omonim, Ahn Kaeun imnida." Kaeun bowed.

"Ah, come in come in. You are welcome in the house any time! By the constant blabbering my sons had done and said, you are their friend right?" Omonim said and smiled warmly at her, waving her in as the BAP boys already took off their shoes and greeted their eomma

"Ye, omonim." Kaeun felt self conscious all of a sudden.

Omonim invited her in and she took off her school shoes with her tote bag slung over her shoulder.

"I'll carry that for you Kaeunnie." Zelo winked and took the shoulder bag from her.

*Aish, Zelo.* Kaeun thought and huffed.

"Where are we going now?" She asked.

"We're going to have fun!" Daehyun said and raised both of his hands up.

"After you unpack your things." Jongup said wisely.

"Why must I unpack?" kaeun asked, confused because she thought she only brought extra clothes just to change and shower.

"Because you're staying here!" Youngjae smiled a big smile.

"Bwoh?!" Kaeun burst out in flames. *Nobody told me I would be staying here! I didn't even bring pjs!*

"You're having a sleepover! Whether you like it or not!" Himchan smirked.

"What?!" She asked again, shocked.

"Because you're all alone at home, and that isn't fun!" Yongguk tsked.

"And because we like you with us!" Zelo came round and hooked their arms together.

*Then I'm lucky I gave Sweetz extra food on her plate.* Kaeun rolled her eyes and proceeded to walk up the stair.