In School

Chocolate + Potato = ?

(A/N: hi guys! I just wanted to say, that I will try my best to update, because my huge final year exam is coming up, and my trails, so I'll be semi hiatus. This is the main reason I tried to update a lot a few weeks ago.)

"Will you stop clinging to me already??" Kaeun hissed at Sweetz because it was currently attaching itself to Kaeun's shoulder with its sharp claws.

Mind you, but it kinda hurts!

"Meoooow!" The kitten meowed.

"I can't speak cat my dear." Kaeun grunted, *but I know someone who can.*  She rolled her eyes at that thought.

She was currently getting ready for school, you know girls, we brush our hair, we check our uniform and all those little things that none of us will actually notice of.

"This is annoying!" She almost shouted as she tried to untangle her bed hair. 

She picked up a brush and pulled VERY hard at the tangled area.... Which in the end, she yelped with all the hard contact being pulled at her scalp.

*Aish, stupid hair, maybe I should just chop you off.* Kaeun was reconsidering when she glanced at the clock.

*OH I AM SO GOING TO BE LATE!* Kaeun mentally cursed.

She pulled at the kitten who was wrapped around her right leg, grabbed a piece of white bread, picked up her backpack (with only her pencil case, because she liked having different asserts of pencil cases), grabbed her keys and went out the door.

*I am sure I put food for Sweetz. Now I have to gooooo!* Kaeun ran all the way to school.

When she finally reached the entrance the warning bell rang, *Shikes! I have to get to class* She thought.

*I sometimes don't even know why am I even concerned to going to school because all I ever do is end up getting asleep.* She pushed the door open hardly and all eyes were set on her.

"What do you guys think your doing? Get your eyes back to work, nerds." She muttered, but she was sure she muttered loud and clear because everybody turned back to their original business.

Some girls gave her a disapproving and disgusted look while guys looked at her as if she was insane. But none of them matter, because to Kaeun, they were just a come and go in life, not like she would want to be friends with fake friends anyway.

The teacher came in as the last bell rang, signalling class was about the start.

Mrs. Oh, the Geography teacher slammed her ruler down and started yakking on whatever the subject today was in the class.

Amd for a freaking first time, Kaeun paid attention. Why? She couldn't find a spare notebook to draw doodles.

*I am sure I have my stupid textbook in this stupid drawer! And I thought I kept my Geo and Hist books in here!*  She stared pulling out every book, in search of her geo textbook.

Their desk drawer was amazingly big, so all books could fit, and so,there was not a need to build lockers for students. But since classes were at different classrooms, they had several books in every desk if the students wanted to leave their books in school.

When she finally found the damn textbook, Mrs. Oh pointed at her and asked, "Ahn Kaeun-sshi, tell me the exact location of Seoul."

*...* She cursed in her mind and stood up to talk, but just when she opened the bell rang.

And as if on cue, everybody stood up to greet the teacher goodbye. Without a choice, she sent a you-better-pay-attention look to Kaeun while gathering her things and walked away to her next class.

*Saved by the bell. Bell thank you.* She mentally thanked.

----

When recess came, Zelo was already wondering if he will have a chance to see Kaeun.

"Hyung, will we see her? It's so sad that I'm not in her first four periods of class on every Monday!" He asked Jongup.

"Definitely, Yongguk Hyung would force her. Since, I'm sure she goes to the caf and eat right?" He said as he pushed the doors of the cafeteria.

Almost immediately, Zelo and Jongup spotted the other BAP boys and head over to them, with a very familiar feminist figure.

"Kaeunnie!" Zelo's eyes widened at the sight of her and swooped down to almost- ALMOST hugged her when Himchan gave a warning look to behave yourself in school.

"I thought I would never see you again!" His towering frame towered over her by a head.

"And I thought I would never have any peace." She muttered.

"Awwww come on, it wasn't THAT bad." Himchan said.

"Yeah it wasn't THAT bad." Kaeun sarcastically said.

FLASHBACK

"YAH YAH YAH! YONGGUK WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING?!" Kaeun hissed at the boy who was pulling at her right arm.

"Of course bringing you to the caf of course! Aren't you hungry?" Daehyun raised a brow at her.

On cue, her stomach growled, "How unladylike!" Youngjae tsk-ed.

Kaeun glared at him, "Just kidding!" He raised both his hands up in surrender.

"My poor baby must have been so lonely for the first four periods of class!" Himchan sighed loudly.

*Actually it did... With not have Zelo today in class. But I guess it's only on this day that I will not have practically all the same classes with him.... That's kind of sad...* she unconsciously thought of the last part.

"It is okay! Me and Jongup will have the same class with your after break!" Zelo smiled cheerfully.

Meanwhile... Girls enviously looked at Kaeun. Either jealousy, envious, anger or just pure disgusted that THE Ahn Kaeun was hanging out with the new godly boys that just moved to TS high.

Boys? They didn't really bother much. Thank god though.

"Yah, are we gonna eat or what?" Kaeun complained as another growl erupted from her stomach.

"Oh of course! Araso Araso! Let's go! Zelo you stay here, your the youngest!" Yongguk instructed.

"But I'm not the youngest! Kaeunnie is!" Zelo protested.

"But can't you hear her growling stomach? She probably would hurt somebody if she doesn't get her food!" Daehyun reasoned.

"Oh." Zelo's shoulders deflated.

All of them laughed and fell onto the line of the food taking.

Kaeun looked back at Zelo and stifled a laugh, *I guess he wants food as well, that giant.*