Hurt

Chocolate + Potato = ?

(A/N: Annyeonghaseyo hehehe. Back in this fic. Felt so itchy to update. Huhuhuhuhu so much homework ;( )

"You were the one who startled her!"

"You were the one coming in with huge litter boxes!"

"You were the one who dropped whatever you had in your hands! And it was a bucket of water!"

"You were the one who suddenly came in with godly strength!"

"You... You... AISH!" Kaeun ruffled her hair making it all messy and flaring up.

If not for the situation they were in, Zelo would have laughed.

"I'll clean Aish." Kaeun picked up the spilled bucket of water and stomped off to the bathroom while Zelo looked around. *Its still so messy. Aigoo, am I really a bad cleaner?*

She came back with a bucket full of water and her expression was none the less a pissed expression, holding the bucket without any effort you see.

She started scrubbing the floor and picking up the remaining cat poop. Picked up the lamp which fell over and let it stand properly, making a mental note to change the lightbulb since it shattered.

Hawled Sweets to Zelo and started sweeping the shattered glass. Thank goodness she was wearing home slippers.

"Go sit and play with Sweets or something. In the freaking end it's still me who cleans the house." Kaeun muttered and walked in another room to get the vacuum cleaner.

Minutes passed and the room looked as good as new.

"Wow you are really good in these stuffs eh?" Zelo grinned and walked up to him.

"Uh... Yeah so... Can you like leave now?" She said bluntly and crossed her arms. "Your too annoying for company. Plus i never really liked company. So why not you just scurry and have someone else to substitute for company." She pondered out loud and tapped her chin.

Zelo chuckled silently at her last statement and opened his mouth, "Why can't I stay?"

"Won't your fam get mad at you or something?" 

"What if they don't?" 

"Then can't you just go to one of your friend's home or something?"

"Okay okay okay. I'll be going sheesh." Zelo pouted and walked towards the door. "But your gonna miss me!" 

"Bye." Kaeun ignored his last sentence and slammed the door in his face, "Damn, he's so annoying man. If he can have any kind of award, he would get the most annoying person in the whole world award. But not the tall freaking giant one, I think someone in Running Man is taller than that guy. Hah." 

She went to her room and locked the door, but not forgetting to take Sweets in.

----

"Annyeong!" Came an annoying voice. Damn, if you could, you can treat his voice as the radio man seriously. If... He wasn't so cute!

*Idiot... Annoying... Giant... Hehehe.... He's an idiot....* Kaeun laughed inwardly but her lips curled a little bit upwards unconciously because of the coffee she drank in the morning.

But on the other hand, Zelo had mistaken it as a greeting as he continued chattering on about god knows what. He speaks so fast and his mouth just never seems to stop. Oh my... =="

*I wonder what should I have for lunch ehehehe? Extra chocolate for dessert as well? Topped up with chocolate icing!* She almost drooled at the thought of chocolate.

Wondering, she eats so much chocolate, so does her teeth rot? Nu-uh~ Even though she's a chocoholic she takes good care of her teeth perfectly well with the flossing she does every night since grade 1.

Wow, normal people that young still had trouble with brushing teeth. =="

"Aigoo Kaeun-ah are you drooling?" Zelo teased that jolted Kaeun awake. 

"Don't you have other friends? Can't you see that I don't like you?!" She hissed and wiped with the back of her hand.

"But its fun to talk to you! You don't seem to mind my blabbering!" He grinned.

*No poop, i hate it.* She rolled her eyes and walked away holding her backpack more firmly and went in the classroom. They were walking towards their class.

So this is basically what happened...

Flashback

"So hyung did you do your Bio homework yet?" Youngjae asked Daehyun who nodded and elbowed the younger one, "Don't remind me of it. I slept at 2 because of that stupid piece of paper." He slumped and walked on. Yongguk laughed and said, "I would never do bio man. So tiring, rather to physics that that ahahaha."

"And you're the older hyung!" Himchan pointed at Yongguk who smacked the latter on the arm.

"Does hyungs have many homework then?" Zelo asked innocently and turned his head, which was when he saw Kaeun walking towards the school gate.

"Heeey! Its her!" Zelo abruptly stopped his chattering with his hyungs and ran towards her.

"So who do you think it is hyung?" Jongup asked and looked at Himchan, one of the love experts.

"Dunno, but seems like he has interest in her...? Or maybe more like curiousity. You know the maknae, full of curiousness. Aigoo that guy." Himchan sighed.

"I know right, he is too innocent his age! But yet he learned bio!" Youngjae thought hard. 

'' Oh well. We just have to wait and see. I think someone else also had taken interest in someone." Yongguk nudged Jongup which he blushed.

"No I didn't..."

"Don't lie!" Daehyun laughed and the fun chattering continued on between the harmonious brothers.

End Of Flashback

"Excuse me do you hear something?" Kaeun stopped and asked a random guy.

"Um... No?" The guy didn't know how to reply really. Since it was his first time actually hearing the 'Ice Queen' talk.

"I know right. Huh." Kaeun scratched her head and walked towards their classroom.

"Yah! I'm something! No wait... I'm somebody!" Zelo half-shrieked so he wouldn't gain that much attention.

"Hmm..." Kaeun pretended to ponder, *Maybe this method will make him go away. Stupid giant.*

Just then, a girl carrying a huge painting rushed towards them, not seeing Kaeun and Zelo infront.

The girl bumped into Kaeun instead and accidentally dropped the painting on her calf and Kaeun fell down immediately.

*Oww. The eff?* She cursed in her mind but her face remained the same. 

"Oh my gosh mianhae mianhae mianhae!" The girl took the painting off her leg and continously bowed at her.

Kaeun shrugged and stood up as if nothing happen, honestly after that she didn't feel anything.

"Oh my god gwenchana?!" Zelo started to blabber more with 'Are you okay"s and 'Does it hurt?'s which was kinda worse than him blabbering cause he was practically in your ear.

Kaeun ignored him and walked on, not noticing a bruise starting to form.