Ms Gangster

Chocolate + Potato = ?

"Stupid freaking alarm clock. SHUT UP WILL YOU?! THE HECK." Kaeun slammed the alarm clock with her godly strenght and it fell down her bedside table, springs flying every where and whatever widgets coming out. 

"Argh! and thats the 5th one I broke this month!" Kaeun groaned and slumpped out of bed shoving the now broken alarm clock out of the way and going in the toilet doing her normal morning routine.

She then came out of the toilet her hair in a messy bun, she usually didn't bother but today, it felt as her hair is annoying or she would just cut the darn hair and end up with an ugly hair cut... Or what seems to her, bad mood day.

She grabbed her backpack, which was plain black, and grabbed a banana from the kitchen table. It actually just took 3 seconds to reach the kitchen, cause her house was small, but lavish, but since Kaeun is in a very lazy state, she took 10 seconds.

Reaching school by inline skating, (She can't drive, and she didn't hire a butler, too weird as she didn't even have a maid. And NO way was she going to use bicycle, too not badass and no way was she going to walk.)

Students back away automatically and she smirked, *Thats right. Back away.* 

Kaeun went straight to class, threw her bag on the floor, then went back sleeping, leaving not a care to the world outside.

Just when the teacher entered the room, everybody stood up. While Kaeun alone was left sleeping, soundly. Literaly.

"AHN KAEUN!" Ms. Lee screamed and snapped her ruler on the table. Kaeun ignored the first scream.

Ignored the second scream.

Third scream and Ms. Lee was going bazooka.

"WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU?! DON'T KNOW YOU KNOW I AM SLEEPING PEACEFULLY?! SOME MANNERS YOU HAVE!" Kaeun screamed at Ms. Lee, making her step back, but she regained a pride quickly.

"Okay, then go to the office and sleep." Ms. Lee said calmly.

"Good idea, won't hear your yapping." Kaeun smirked sleepily, took her bag and walked out.

But instead of going to the office, she went outside to the school's coumpound at the back, sat in the middle of the grass and laid down, drifting back to dreamland...

Until the end of school.

Yes she is that of heavy sleeper.

The alarm clock? She was overly pissed about that darn clock anyway. Getting too old. (After 2 weeks.)

She woke suddenly, not knowing why. *Oh well, might as go home now.* She took the ol' fashioned way to find herself some trouble, Kaeun will be bored to dealth without at least a TINY bit of action.

So she walked down an alley, graffities every where, but that didn't scare her. Not even a little. She actually liked some of the graffities. Kaeun thought those people who did drawings where just expressing themselves.

A man who was obviously drunk walked up to her eyeing her attire, "What are you doing here missy? Do you want to have some fun?" He half shrieked drunkenly.

*Yes.* She thought and gave the guy her oh-so-famous stare. Her Queen Gangster stare. 

*OMFG ITS HER!* The man woken up from her drunken state, bowed a little and ran off.

*Good, got a little action. Argh I'm so hungry. What should I cook today? Oh yes, another pack of instant kimchi.* Kaeun thought and smiled. She loved instant kimchi, as it was easy to make, yummy and doesn't need a lot of time.

"But that comes second. AFTER CHOCOLATE!" She squealed, but not visibly, yes she did open but you didn't think she ACTUALLY would scream would you?

No, definately not. 

*Food food food...* Kaeun chanted in her mind and raved her kitchen drawers once she reached home and began boiling water.

After a yummy dinner, and 2 bars of MARS, she then went off to 'work'.

Kaeun opened a hotel (with a casino, or that would be just so business minded of her), by the millions of dollars she had, so that she won't run out of course.

And thats another day of being a gangster for you.