Taecyeon's Realization of his Feelings...?

Destiny's Combination

"Ughhh..." Taecyeon groaned as he put an arm over his eyes while laying down on the two-seated couch. He was in Junho and Junsu's dorm with the rest of 2PM.

"What's so 'Ughhh', Taec?" Wooyoung asked, staring at Taecyeon while smirking mischievously.

Taecyeon remained in his seat even though he knew Wooyoung said that on purpose and just replied to it casually and bluntly. "You all have girlfriends and since Yoona is the only one left in the group, it feels like you guys are telling me to be a couple with her indirectly."

"What, you don't like Yoona? She is really pretty though," Junsu stated as he was playing video games with Junho.

Taecyeon sat upright and answered, slightly annoyed. "Is not that I don't like her and I know she is pretty, but I just don't know if my feelings for her are real or not. If she likes me back, I don't want to be the one to break her heart just because I found out my feelings for her were not the same as hers."

"Wow... You really thought about this," Wooyoung stated which made Taecyeon glare at him.

"She already faced pain in her life so why should I bring more pain into her life?" Taec retorted.

With that, Wooyoung became silent since he strolled right into the kitchen to cook him some food. He might of not wanted to argue anymore since it was true but it might of been he was just hungry and didn't want to waste time anymore with arguing.

Nichkhun patted Taecyeon's shoulder. "It's alright, Taec. Your heart will tell you, just like how my heart told me about Yuri."

"Pshh, are you trying to help me or boast that you got together with Yuri?" Taec asked jokingly.

"I'm trying to help you!" Nichkhun replied. "Yoona was the one who gave me courage by persuading me to confess to Yuri as soon as possible. Just so you know, you should hurry too. Time is running out as the even comes closer and closer. We are only an exception while we are still in the high school and preparing the special event for the school. Until we graduate, this moment is the only time to confess."

"Aigoo," Taecyeon sighed under his breath and rubbed the temples of his forehead.

"If I were you, I would hurry and make a decision," Junho added as his he stared at Taec since Junsu paused the game to get a drink.

"Yeah, you might think you have time, but what might Yoona think while she waits? If she really does have feelings for you, she might not be willing to wait and just give up on liking you." Yonghwa also added.

After that, Taecyeon got up and put on his shoes.

"Where are you going?" Sungmin asked while he took out his earphones since he finally decided to look up from his MP3 Player..

"I'll be leaving first. I'm going to take a walk before it's curfew time. I need time to... Think." Taecyeon answered as he opened the door. "See you tomorrow, guys!"

After the door closed behind him, Junsu walked out the kitchen. "What?! Where in the world is Taecyeon going?"

Jay chuckled, "He is going to finally realize his feelings for Yoona."

--

Taecyeon's POV:

"See you tomorrow, guys!" I yelled before I closed the door behind me.

As I walked down the stairs and headed towards the building exit, I sighed thinking what Junsu, Nichkhun, Junho, and Yonghwa explained to me.

"What, you don't like Yoona? She is really pretty though.."

I know she is pretty... I like Yoona but to what extent do I like her?

"It's alright Taec. Your heart will tell you, just like how my heart told me about Yuri."

 What exactly will it tell me?.. And when? I want to know about it soon... SHEESH HEART, WHY ARE YOU SO COMPLICATED?! -_-

"If I were you, I would hurry and make a decision."

How can I make a decision when I can't even realize if my feelings are true or not?!

"Yeah, you might think you have time, but what might Yoona think while she waits? If she really does have feelings for you, she might not be willing to wait and just give up I on liking you."

THAT'S why I am trying to solve this riddle of my feelings as soon as possible!!

After I thought back to what the guys said, I thought about Yoona. 

Her smile... Her laugh... Her personality... And just HER.

Soon, it made me to think about the amusement park and how we were all separated from eachother. I was with Yoona and... I felt my ears start to redden...

Dang it, I remembered this kiss...

I let the air cool my ears as I continued to walk and thought about what else happened in the amusement park.

I smirked. I knew Nichkhun liked Yuri as soon as I saw them blushing while they were alone together. I guess it was a good thing at Yoona and I didnt bother them since... Well, look at them! They're a couple already!

That thought led me to the game Yoona and I played as we both got a stuffed toy for winning. Haha, I left mine on top of the chair in my room so that I could play around with it when I am watching TV and waiting for the commercials to end.

I wonder what Yoona did with hers? I hope she didn't throw it away or something... Wait, why would she? It was a memory we made at the amusement park.

Now that I was thinking about it, why didn't I throw it away? Did I like it since it was my favorite animal and I picked it.. Or was it because it was a memory I made with Yoona?

Aigoo.. My thoughts are getting jumbled up again... Why was it that the more I think about, the more questions pop up and I get even more confused? Aish... I don't know anymore!

Since it was starting to get cold and curfew was close, I headed inside the building, towards my dorm that I shared with Nichkhun.

Fortunately, Nichkhun had already arrived and was in his own room so I didn't have any more stress coming from his opinion of what I should do.

I headed towards my room and sat on my one-seated couch while holding the stuffed green cat.

Just by looking at this stuffed toy, I felt myself smile since I remembered the moments in the amusement park with the group, but mostly with Yoona.

After e countless thoughts I had outside, I FINALLY came to my decision and I could feel that my heart agreed with me since its beats started to increase.

BA-THUMP. BA-THUMP.

I.....?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I LIKE YOONA.

- Taecyeon's POV Ends -

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay~!! I updated!! >~^

I know I took too long with updating, but I was just so BUSY.... However, I DID update! 

Haha, Thanks for reading~!! :3