WooTae Moment

Destiny's Combination

"YAH! Where are you bringing me?" Taeyeon asked with a loud voice.

"I just want to have a little fun while we wait! I really want to ride this with you! Please?" Wooyoung answered back.

Taeyeon just looked at him while he gave her his biggest puppy eyes he could make.

"PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEEEEEEEEEEASE?" He begged.

"Aigoo.... A-alright already!" Taeyeon reluctantly answered.

"Yay! Can you do me a favor though?"

She sighed. "What is it?" 

"Can you close your eyes? I want it to be a surprise. Here, I'll even hold your hand and not let go until we get there," he says as he holds out his emty hand, waiting for something to hold onto.

She thought for a moment. Should I really trust this man? As I got to know him ever since our first meeting, I could tell he has had a handful with dating girls even if the school prohibited dating. It could be just me thinking this and he has just natural talent in flirting with people, but if it were compared to others, he could have beaten them with just one line towards a girl. Is he flirting or not? Will he bringme to one of those romantic rides for couples? It couldn't be... right? Am I just imagining it and digging my own grave with my big expectation? Or will he....? .... AH, I DON'T KNOW!!!! >~<

She closed her eyes and fought between reason and curiosity. Sure, she needs to wait for the others, but she really wants to see what Wooyoung wants to ride with her! Should she just listen to her sense of responsibility? Or forepget about it for just a moment and go with the flow?

After about 5 minutes of fighting and arguing with herself in her mind, she finally made a decision.

"... Do you promise you won't leave me behind no matter what?" She asked.

"I promise! I'll even pinky promise it with you! If I break it, I swear on my name that I will be your SLAVE for the rest of my high school years!" He exaggerated with his pinky out.

She hesitated for another quick moment, but sighed and held out her pinky too. Soon, their pinkies intertwined and their thumbs touched. Both of them didn't say anything but they both knew they will have to keep that promise one way or another.

Taeyeon closed her eyes and Wooyoung held Taeyeon's hand gently but tightly. Soon, they started to walk wherever Wooyoung was leading Taeyeon to.

--

"How long do we need to keep on walking?" Taeyeon grumbled.

"I'm really bad with directions so it will take a little while," Wooyoung smirked a little as he knew perfectly well where he was going.

Truthfully, it wasn't at the theme park at all. Instead, it was near the outside of it.

As Wooyoung got closer to the exit, he silently held up his finger to his lips as he had a "conversation" with the worker who was supposed to say "Have a nice day! Please come back again".

As they continued their conversation, Wooyoung moved his mouth to make the words "stamp" since the amusement park would need to give their customers a stamp if they were going to come back.

The worker seemed to understand and quickly put a stamp on Wooyoung's hand. Before he could put it on Taeyeon though, Wooyoung stopped him with his free hand and gave him a panicked expression.

Wooyoung remembered to calm down and cleared his throat to show he was going to speak. "Taeyeon can you hold out your free hand? I want to put something on you before we go in. It's just a stamp I saw that looked cool so I want to put it on you so that we match."

Taeyeon gave a question-looking face but said "Alright" with another sigh.

Wooyoung let go of the worker's hand and the worker quickly put it on her without making the stamp perfect on her hand.

"What does the stamp make?" Taeyeon asked.

Wooyoung answered with an amused expression as he saw Taeyeon smile like a little kid after the stamp was put on, "It's a star."

Taeyeon's face brightened up, "I love stars!"

"I see... Well, I think you will still like where we are going even if it might not have any stars."

I hope... Wooyoung thought in his head.

Soon, Wooyoung entered a cafe that was only 2 minutes away from the amusement park.

Taeyeon always complained but she never broke her promise in not opening her eyes.

Soon, she heard a ring of a door and a 'Welcome!' from a girl.

"Where are we?" Taeyeon asked.

"You can open your eyes now!" He exclaimed happily.

Right away, Taeyeon's eyes flickered open like a light switch.

"Wow~" Taeyeon was really impressed by what cafe Wooyoung picked.

"How'd you find this place?" She asked.

"While we were walking to the amusement park, I spotted this place and saw that nobody's early went there, and I thought you might have liked drinking something while listening to the music since I know you really like music."

She couldn't take her smile off her face and she just smiled there, like a cute child. :3

"Why don't you go sit down? I'll get you your drink. What would you like?"

"I would like a warm vanilla latte," she smiled before walking to a 2-seated table.

Soon, Wooyoung comes with two cups, one for Taeyeon and one for himself.

As there were endless songs that played, Taeyeon and Wooyoung started to have a cute conversation about themselves that they have never told many people, along with secrets and things they like. As they talked happily with each other, both of them  never even noticed that they were falling for each other and were soon liking the other person a little more thn just a friend...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the long wait! Thanks for reading! I hope you liked it!

I am sorry for not updating as much on this... I can't find any ideas and I just thought WooTae wasn't really appearing as much as I thought it would in this story. I hope you liked this chapter as much as I while making it! :D

How was it? bad? Good? I really thought this was a really cute chapter since it was all about WooTae. :3

Well, see you later in the next chapter! ;)