Confessions and Reactions

Destiny's Combination

Yoona's POV:

 
"Whoa whoa WHOA.... Hang on just a SECOND there," Taeyeon stopped just a bit after I finished explaining the story. "So you're meaning to tell me that you KEPT this from us this whole time?"
 
"Well, I didn't really mean to keep it from you guys..." I started.
 
"But you never told us." Tiffany ended.
 
"You guys just don't get it, do you?" Yuri questioned.
 
"We do get it. You don't trust us, do you?" Sunny questioned back. All of the other members, excluding Seohyun, Yuri, and I, agreed.
 
"Please, Unnies. Can't you just listen to Yoona's explanation all the way?" Seohyun pleaded.
 
"What is it? It better be a good one." Taeyeon stated.
 
"I did want to tell you. I was going to tell you. However, if you were in my position, where all of you are cheering for me and Taecyeon to be together, where all of you were happy at that specific moment, do you really think I would have the courgae to break that happiness? The only reason why these two know is that they knew my expression was forced. I didn't tell them right away. I wanted to keep this a secret. Can't you guys see? I'm hurting too. In fact, I may be hurting more than you guys. The fact that I saw him kiss a girl right in front of me.. The fact that I secretly like him but never got a chance to confess.. Don't you guys think that I would hurt?"
 
Taeyeon's face softened when she saw that I was on the brink of tears. Well, I really was on the brink of tears, no denying that. The pain was only getting harder to bare after retelling my story and confessing the feelings I tried to hide so hard.
 
"Are you guys still mad at me for keeping this a secret?" I managed to ask.
 
The members shook their heads with a small smile on their face. Just as Yuri and Seohyun started to give me a trio group hug, everyone joined in, and they all whispered encouraging words, like, "It's okay" or "We understand" or "Just let it all out now."
 
And by that moment, I could help but sob my eyes out from this wonderful, warm moment with all of my best friends.
 
 

- Yoona's POV Ends -

 

- Taecyeon's POV -

 

"Whoa whoa WHOA, wait a minute... She likes me?" I blurted out.

"Aaaaaaand the genius finally discovered it. What, do you really think a girl would not talk to you when you kissed a girl if she doesn't like you that way? Especially Yoona. She's more of a strict but easy-going person," Junho stated.

"The question is, though, when did she fall in love with.. THIS?" Junsu teased.

"HEY!!" I yelled.

Junsu smiled. "Just saying."

"I guess she liked beasts all along." Jay stated.

"Taecyeon has more of a soft, dorky personality once you get to know him though," Nichkhun commented. "Maybe it's more of his personality instead?"

"Oh, yeah, that's true," Jay agreed.

"What do you think it is that made her fall for you, Taec?" Wooyoung asked amusingly.

"I... I don't really know... I'm still processing this. She likes me? Then, if she likes me, then doesn't that mean I hurt her when Suzy kissed me?" I realized.

"No, captain obvious, she's not talking to you because you have bad breath. OF COURSE that's the reason why!!!" Wooyoung exclaimed.

"But I didn't mean to..." I started.

Nichkhun put his hand on my shoulder. "I think the reason is more of the fact that she thought you didn't tell her the truth when you said Suzy was just a friend and the reson for that is maybe because... YOU KISSED SUZY."

"Wh-what should I do?" I stuttered.

"Try to apologize tomorrow," Junho suggested. "And just hope your apology is worth enough to make Yoona forgive you."

"I'll... I'll do that," I agreed as I stood up from my seat and went into the dorm to brainstorm.

 

 

- Taecyeon's POV Ends -


 
Hi~ I finally updated!!!
 
Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year!!!
 
Please read my blog for more about the reasons I haven't updated and another happy holidays to you!!: http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/764911
 
Slow Taecyeon realizing what he did to Yoona? FINALLY!!! Oh, and if your wondering why I did that, don't people say that some guys only get it when you bluntly tell them? Yup, that's Taecyeon in this story. ^-^ You're welcome.
 
 
Heehee, thanks for reading~!!! :3

 

P.s. My laptop finally got fixed so I can update easier than the iPad!! HURRA!!! XD

1/3/14