2PM's Curiousity

Destiny's Combination

1 day passes... Another passes... And another.... And another.....

To other people, 4 days might be nothing. However, to 2PM, it was agonizing.

The boys were curious to death. What happened to Yoona? Why is she sensitive when talking about we brother? What is happening to the girls right now? Is ____(the girl they are interested in in SNSD) still mad at me? They wanted SOMEONE to answer these questions. NOW. But, they couldn't find anyone (unfortunately).

To answer some of the questions, they needed to ask Taecyeon what happened.

As soon as all of the 2PM members entered the dorm room, they all stared at Taecyeon.

Taecyeon: ... What?

Junho: What happened when you met Yoona? You made her so mad that SHE is now mad at you. What did she do to make you so agitated at her?

Jay: Yeah. We have a right to know since the girls are mad at ALL of us now.

Yonghwa: I didn't even do anything and Seohyun is mad at me!

Nichkhun: Yuri too....

Sungmin: Even Sunny....

All the boys thought about the girls and had a slightly sad expression on their face. Wooyoung stood their, silent since he knew that Taecyeon should explain since he messed up the situation.

Taecyeon: ...Alright alright. I'll tell you.

Nichkhun looked up.

Nichkhun: What happened?

Taecyeon: Well, me and Wooyoung...(tells the story)

--

Taecyeon: ..and that's what happened that day.

Junsu: ... ARE YOU SERIOUS? You made her mad just for THAT?

Junho: So, while you secretly played basketball with Wooyoung, you started a crowd in the girl's dorm. Yoona scolded you after she calmed it down. In return, you agitate her by bringing up her brother, the principal, and then make ALL of the girls mad at us?

Taecyeon: Yup.

Junho: *sigh* I want to play out there too, but, and I don't know HOW, the girls always crowd and stare at you bringing more girls and then causing us to get in trouble by the guards, girls, or staff.

Jay: I don't know why you did that.

Taecyeon: What about you? You caused Jessica a tough time when YOU tried playing a bit of soccer outside.

Jay: ... True.

Junsu: We all DID do something that annoyed SNSD at least once when we enrolled here.

2PM: ... yeah.

Sungmin: But Taecyeon, why did you make Yoona mad? She snapped and even punched you because of that. YOU know why Yoona was like that before, but you still annoy her like that?

Nichkhun: She barely landed in Korea like maybe 30 minutes ago! Why did you do that?

Taecyeon: I dont.... Know.

Chansung: Since you did that, all the girls are way mad at us than what we did before.

Taecyeon: I know... I'm sorry. I guess I was in a bad mood since I was reminded about how those boys kept on talking about her. I don't get it since she's not even pretty.

Nichkhun: You say that NOW, but you will soon think she is pretty. I even think all of the SNSD members are pretty. I guess that's why the boys drool over them.

Taecyeon: ....*tries to avoid the subject* I'm sorry for making the girls mad at you.

Nichkhun secretly grins since he knows Taecyeon thinks so too.

Jay: It's okay, we know your sorry.

Sungmin: Yeah. *smiles*

Wooyoung: But after the 2 weeks are done, you got to say sorry to Yoona. We have to work together with them until the last day of school. The performance is the day before that day. The ball is right on the day school has ended. You better say sorry now or else we will have more problems.

Nichkhun: Yeah. You really should.

Taecyeon: ARASO Araso......... The rest of 2PM felt relieved for solving one of their problems.

Yonghwa: ...But you know what makes me curious?

Nichkhun: O?

Yonghwa: Sunny-ssi was about to say something like this happened to Yoona-ssi before. Don't you wonder why she said that? Tiffany-ssi also told her not to say that. I wonder what happened.

Sungmin: I don't know either....

Junsu: What if something really did happen?

Junho: I don't know. But what I DO know is that Taecyeon might have reopened Yoona's wounds if she had been through that before.

Another question filled the boys' minds and made no more space for them to think of anything but it.

For what would seem like a year, they have to face mentally between their curiosity and their promise to the girls.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here it is! I hope you liked it! In my opinion, I feel sorry for Taecyeon. Even though he was a JERK, he faces the consequences. :p But I think he will be nicer soon. Don't worry. ^-^

Thanks for reading~