TaecYoon's Meeting + Quarrel Once Again

Destiny's Combination

 

Previously...

 

Taecyeon: *mumbles* They're so loud...

?: Heard that.

Taecyeon turns around and sees a familiar girl right behind him.

Taecyeon: What are you doing here?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now....

Suddenly, someone yelled out "YOONA~"

Yuri came out with her arms out, ready for a big hug.

Yoona: YURI~

Yoona and Yuri gave eachother a great big hug. Soon, the other girls came forward and joined.

G: Yoona~ when did you get here?

Yoona: I barely arrived from the airport and I wanted to see you all! I didn't see you in the condo so I asked my oppa and he told me you girls were meeting a boy group at the garden.

Yuri: We were just discussing what we're going to do for the performance.

Yoona: Right... *comes towards all the girls' ears so that the boys won't hear* But you were also enjoying the "friendly talk" with the boys that were your type, huh? I saw you guys were smiling widely a little before I even came into the picture.

All the girls blushed and hit Yoona's shoulder.

G: Yah~

Yoona: *giggles* Don't worry. I'll keep it a secret from their fans.... ANYWAYS, *talks louder* what do you think we should do for the performance?

Seohyun: We were thinking of performing a dance for them with popular music.

Yuri: Nichkhun and I also thought that we should do a mini drama before that to make the dancing more interesting and the songs making sense to the scenario.

Yoona: Great ideas~ Yah, do you know where my brother said the performance would be at since I had replaced him?

Hyoyeon: He didn't say anything like a public park right?

Yoona: Of COURSE not~ He thought of that but of course I rejected that~

Taecyeon: What did your BROTHER say? I wonder what CLEVER thing he said to make you want to boast it out in front of all of us.

Taecyeon was apparently asking for a death wish. He wanted to make Yoona angry since she had agitated him some time ago.

Yoona: I'm not. *tries to smile*  I'm just saying.

Taecyeon: Well, let's see what your brother said. I bet he's just pabbo and said something dumb.

Yoona: Hehe, *clenches her teeth before she continues* you might be surprised.... he's you're principal. Did YOU know that? I didn't even finish on what I was going to say.

Taecyeon: Yup, heard it from Taeyeon. No offense, but why did your brother, or even your FAMILY make such childish rules? They could have made a side, our side, where the people can succeed but have another side, yours, who will just ruin the rest of their life doing NOTHING.

Taecyeon must have been out of his mind. Why did he even want to make Yoona angry? Nobody knows but soon,Yoona finally snapped.

Yoona: Why did they ever let you ENTER? Why are you even ENROLLED here? Guess what? Life is hard. But don't whine to me and say such things like your a child. If you want to something different, go transfer to another school because I will NEVER put up with listening to a high-schooler, ESPECIALLY a male, to whine.

Yuri tried calm down.

Yuri: Calm down, calm down. *turns toward to the girls* Yah, I'll leave with Yoona. She must be tired and a little sensitive right now... You girls stay here and talk about the performance.

She started to walk but said one more thing before she left.

Yuri: *glares at Taecyeon* YOU. KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT FOR THE REST OF THE DAY... OR ELSE.

Taecyeon: What else? It's not like you will do anything. You and Yoona will just yell at me, that's all. I also think Yoona will just tell her dumb brother about what I said and think he will kick me out. But you know what? I don't care. I hate snobby girls like her.

Yoona finally got enough. She screamed as loud as she could. She squatted and put her head down.

Yuri: NOW, you've done it. You should back away. If she sees you or even hears you, she will hit you. I TOLD YOU to stay quiet... but NOOOOO, you just HAD to say more stuff to make her mad.

Taecyeon: She agitated me first *mumbles*

Yuri: *thinks*... YOU'RE the popular but annoying boy Yoona talked about before her trip?

Taecyeon: *looks at her* *mumbles* I wouldn't have been agitated if it weren't for her.

Taeyeon: You know she has had a lot of stress. I told you that.

Taecyeon: Even so. When I entered the boys' dorm, all of the boys were jealous that I had talked to the girl that they liked. The more they talked about Yoona, made me even more angry.

Taeyeon: *says under her breath* MEN. I don't understand them.

Yuri: *looked at Yoona while they talked* I think you should go now...

Taecyeon: I'm not afraid of a girl who has a-

Taecyeon didn't finish his sentence. Yoona couldn't help but stand up immediately and punch him.

Taecyeon: ...UH!... *holds his cheek*

She was about to punch him again untiil-

Yuri: YOONA, CALM DOWN!

She hesitated at first. Soon, she got her senses back.

Yoona backed away her fist and held her head. Yuri got down on one knee and looked at Yoona.

Yoona: *whispers* I wanna... go home...

Yuri tightly holds Yoona's arm and hand and stood up. In less than a second and without saying goodbye, she walked towards the direction of the condo.

Silence grew from the incident. However, the boys spoke up again.

Junho: We're sor-

Hyoyeon: 2 WEEKS. Don't bother us for 2 weeks and we will talk to you again. If you talk to us again before those weeks pass... we warned you.

Sunny: To make Yoona mad like that was like-

Tiffany: Shhh, Yoona doesn't like it when we talk about that.

Junsu: What are you all talking about?

Jessica: None of your BUSINESS.

Taeyeon: We're going to go. Remember, 2 WEEKS. Bye.

The girls left the boys with mixed feelings from the whole scene just now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dang, Taecyeon made a whole mess for himself. He made Yoona punch him and she hasn't punched anyone since....

Well, I will tell you guys soon~ :) Was it confusing? I'll tell you what happened in short: Taecyeon tried to make Yoona angry (and he did). He talked about something she didn't like to hear and made her snap. Soon enough, Taecyeon was punched by Yoona. Yuri calms her down, enough to take her to the condo. The girls were mad at the boys who made an idiotic mistake (making Yoona mad). They didn't want to see the for two whole weeks, but do you think they can do that... especially since what Sunny was about to say makes the even more curious? Hmm? HMM?

^ That's the summary if you were confused. I hope you enjoyed it. Please comment/subscribe if you did. I would really appreciate it. ^-^

Thanks for reading~ :D