The Plan

Destiny's Combination

Just then, someone walked forward. "You're exactly right. That's why I'll help too."

 

We gasped, surprised about the sudden appearance of someone. Out of everyone who would be willing to help, he was the type of person who is both a surprise yet not a surprise at all.

 


Taecyeon's POV:

 

He walked in this timid yet confident way, which I'm guessing is from finally convincing himself after so much thinking. 

"G-good afternoon, Principal Im," Jay stated with a stutter as we all bowed respectfully.

Principal Im smiled, "You guys can all relax. Right now, I'm not here as a president. I'm here as someone who wants to help."

"With all due respect, sir," I started, "but you do know that you might be going against your own father - the chairman's - wishes."

He lowered his head and sighed a bit. "I know. I thought long and hard about this myself. Sure, I may be unsuited for this job, but Yoona has always been there, helping me, and I really appreciate that. That's why, I came here as someone to help, as Yoona's oppa, rather than my position in this school."

Yuri smiled a bit, "It's for sure. You and Yoona are totally related."

"For now, you guys can call me Joonseok hyung or oppa," he stated with a grin.

"Okay Joonseok Oppa, how do you think we can get the message to her?" Seohyun asked.

He scratched his head and looked at the floor, trying to think of something. After a few seconds of utter silence, he looked up with a smile. "Don't worry you guys, leave the messenger thing to me." 

I raised my eyebrow. "Answer before you go. How are you going to message her without your father knowing? He would be keeping a super close watch on her."

He started to laugh. "You're not serious, are you?" I stared, unamused. He stopped laughing, but the smile remained. "I'm her brother. What's wrong with checking up with her, but with secret ulterior motives?"

Everyone all started to nod their heads slowly, finally realizing that what he said was true and one way to get past the chairman.

 

- Taecyeon's POV Ends -


Yoona's POV:

 

I paced around the room, not believing my situation that I'm in right now. I'm grounded. Literally. I mean, I know I'm still in high school, but was it really necessary to ground me? I bit my bottom lip, trying to think about what to do in this situation.

Come on, think Yoona!! I hit my head lightly, somehow thinking that, if I hit long enough, an idea will magically appear into my mind. However, it was no use. I thought of nothing. I groaned as I threw myself face-first onto my bed in defeat. 

Suddenly, a knock was heard. "Come in," I answered with a muffle since I had no more strength to even lift my head.

There, my maid entered with my dinner. Great, I thought. When he brings food into my room, it's official that I can't even leave the room to get water for myself.

"Miss?" he called.

My maid was not like any other becuase he was none other than a man. This man is known as Top, since he was literally always on the top of everything. The name just seemed to stick to him.

Even though he has many accomplishments (like getting first place in almost anything he does), he was still just about my age. I groaned, "I told you Top, you don't have to be proper with me. No matter what my dad tells you, I consider you my friend... in a rather abnormal situation- Ah, you get what I mean!" I yelled in frustration.

He laughed. "I know Noona, it's just nice for you to get so fired up for me even though you are kind of one of my bosses here."

I pouted. "I know, and no matter how many years pass, you still find the enjoyment of getting me all fired up."

"We're chingus, aren't we?" he stated with a smile.

I couldn't control my smile after that. Seriously, he was like a male Yuri. No matter how many times he frustrates me, I still love him as my derpy brother. "Yeah. We're chingus."

He placed the platter of food on the small table in my room before he motioned for me to sit down. With reluctance, I got up from my bed and sat in the chair directly in front of the food. "I'm not hungry though."

He frowned, "We both know you need your strength. You need to eat, no matter how stressed you are. Besides, you won't be any help if you collapse from malnutrition."

Irritated, I picked up the spoon and gulped down some soup with rice. The thing about him is that, even though it's super irritating, he actually right. "Happy?"

He gave me one of those unamused looks.

I sighed and continued to eat everything on the platter he brought. Halfway through, he started to smile. "Better."

--

After dinner, I got up to get ready to sleep as he silently rested his hands on either side of the empty platter... but, weirdly, he didn't show any sign of picking it up anytime soon. "Noona," he called with a serious tone, "you need to start singing."

I gave him a questioning look as I got out my pajamas from my closet. "What do you mean?"

He fidgeted a little in place. "Well.. do you remember that one performance when we were 9?"

I stopped whatever I was doing. I slowly turned my head towards his way and he signalled a silent shush.

"Yeeeahh," I slowly shook my head. In all honesty, there never was any singing performance when I was 9, at least none that were important enough to remember. "I'm a little blurry on the details though. What happened again?"

He gave me a forced laugh. "Silly noona, you don't remember? Now that I think about it, it's better that way. Remember how you didn't work on the song at all and was humiliated on the day of the performance since your voice had cracked and you barely knew any of the lyrics? Of course you were still an amazing kid, even from back then. Remember-"

As he babbled on about that day, he signalled for me to check in my jacket pocket and I stared back at him with a curious look as I slowly lifted my hands. I reached into my pocket and, oddly enough, I felt the presence of a paper that was never there before. Of course he, of all people, could manage to do something like this super smoothly. I opened it, careful to make as little of a crumple noise from the paper as possible.

I know we aren't together as a whole group, but please practice the dance whenever you can. We'll find a way. - Taecyeon

I looked up at Top and gave him a grateful look. Thank you, I mouthed.

He grinned, No problem noona. "Well," he stated normally, "enough chit-chat, I got to get these platters to the kitchen. Don't do anything I wouldn't do!"

I laughed, "I don't know if that's possible. You do the craziest things sometimes."

He winked, "Hey, you got to say, that's one of my strong points."

I smiled warmly. "Yeah, I guess it is."

"You guess? YOU GUESS?" he repeated as he laughed. "You're hilarious sometimes, noona."

I laughed out loud as he finally picked up my platter from the table.

When he was almost out of the door, I called his name. "Top," I called.

He turned slightly, "Yes, Noona?"

I grinned. "Thank you."

All he did was wink. "Anything for you."

 

- Yoona's POV Ends -


Oh yeah, I did it~

Seriously, it was so hard of thinking about what to put for this chapter that I had to keep on writing then erasing constantly for some parts.

Well, I hope you liked it in the end. ^_^

Heehee, thanks for reading~!! :3

 

2/9/15