The Day at the Amusement Park

Destiny's Combination

The day was still starting and everyone were excited on going to the amusement park... especially since both groups were there. They got there tickets one-by-one and entered.

Tiffany let out a sigh. "Wahhh, it looks so nice~!!!"

Everywhere around them were amusement rides that had nearly no people. It looked as if it were waiting for them.

"Yah, let's try that one!" Yoona said excitedly. She pointed at the rollercoaster that had a huge drop and some parts where it's like you are riding upside down.

Sooyoung added, "Yeah yeah let's go!!!"

" Do you girls want to go?" Taeyeon asked as she looked at all their faces.

Tiffany answered, "I-I guess."

" What about you boys?" she asked the boys.

Taecyeon looked at the boys and then answered for them, "Yeah, we're fine. Let's go!"

~~~~~~~~~~

The whole bunch headed towards the ride. Because only 6 people in each ride, everyone broke into 3 groups. These were how the groups were once they figured what group they wanted to go in.

1st group: Yoona, Yuri, Taeyeon, Taecyeon, Nichkhun, and Wooyoung

2nd group: Seohyun, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, Yonghwa, Chansung, and Junho

3rd group: Tiffany, Sunny, Jessica, Junsu, Sungmin, and Jay

~~~~~~~~~~~

The 1st group climbed into the ride. The girls sat in the front and the boys sat in the back.

"We'll see you at the end of the ride~" Yuri playfully screamed out as soon as the ride started to move.

Next, the 2nd group went in. Just like the first group, the girls sat in the front.

"Annyeong~" Hyoyeon yelled to the 3rd group.

Finally the last group went in. However, instead of the girls sitting in the front, the girls sat in the back.

Sungmin felt a little concerned. "Are you sure you want to sit in the back?"

"Yeah.... The others love this ride and want to have fun as much as they can, but I would rather you guys sit in the front." Sunny replied.

"Me too" Jessica added.

"Araso...." Sungmin mumbled.

All 18 of them were currently on the ride facing the same exact things but reacting differently. The first group were having a blast throughout the whole ride. The second were a little scare but still fun in the end. The last were screaming their off (not really).

The first group was out first, as expected.

"Yah, I need to go to the bathroom," Yuri whispered to Yoona and Taeyeon.

"Wait a moment. We need to tell the rest," Taeyeon whispered back.

Yoona suddenly got an idea. "Let's just contact eachother by calling. Me and Yuri will go to the bathroom so you wait here."

Yoona took Yuri's hand and was about to go but the boys stopped them.

"Where are you going?" Nichkhun asked.

"I'm just going to the bathroom." Yuri said.

"Can we come along?... TAECYEON here needs to go too."

"What? I don'-" Taecyeon began but Nichkhun covered his mouth.

They both looked at eachother as if speaking with just their eyes.

Taecyeon looked at him funny but just went along with it. "Yeah, I really need to go~!!!"

Yoona answered, " Ah okay... Come on let's go!"

As they left, Taeyeon and Wooyoung waved at them.

Wooyoung gave Taeyeon a funny grin, "So... Do you think 2PM are nice guys?"

Taeyeon laughed. "Of course. If I didn't, I wouldn't have hung out with you." She hit him on the head playfully.

Wooyoung widely smiled. Then, he came up with an idea. "Yah, do you want to play some games while we're waiting?"

"What kind?"

"Look around~ There's TONS! Can we?" He looked at her with childish eyes whcih she couldn't refuse.

"Ah, araso. Ga-cha!" She smiled as she took his hand.

Taeyeon looked calm on the outside but inside she had just screamed of embarrassment and joy.

--

"Look! The restrooms are right there!" Yuri pointed. "Come on Yoona!!!"

"We've really been walking for a long-"

Yuri dragged Yoona ran as fast as she could inside the women's restroom that they didn't hear that Nichkhun was about to say something.

"Yuri really needed to use the bathroom," Taecyeon spoke out.

"Yeah..." Nichkhun agreed.

Taecyeon looked at him. "So why did you bring me in this?"

Nichkhun just stared. ".. You REALLY don't know why?"

"No, I REALLY don't."

"I see how you look at her, Taec...."

"Who?"

"Yoona~" Nichkhun whispered just to be sure the girls didn't hear.

Taecyeon just laughed. "What made you think that I look at Yoona differently?"

"You SERIOUSLY don't know? You're not playing?"

"NO. I am SERIOUS."

"Dude.... YOU HAVE FALLEN FOR HER!!!" Nichkhun shut his mouth since he said that a BIT too loud ( xp).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading~!

Author's Note: Sorry for the late update... I had my finals this week and I had to study like crazy! I hope you guys like this chapter! There will be more TaecYoon scenes in the next chapters.. I just have to talk about the other nine a bit, that's all... x3 I hope you liked it~!