TaecYoon + KhunRi

Destiny's Combination

 

Previously...

Taecyeon just laughed. "What made you think that I look at Yoona differently?"

"You SERIOUSLY don't know? You're not playing?"

"NO. I am SERIOUS."

"Dude.... YOU HAVE FALLEN FOR HER!!!" Nichkhun shut his mouth since he said that a BIT too loud ( xp).

--------

- In the Girl's Restroom -

After Yuri had finished using the restroom, she looked at Yoona with a mischevious grin on her face while washing her hands.

Yoona felt Yuri's stares without looking up and already questioned, "Why are you looking at me like that?"

Yuri answered with a question, "Why didn't you tell me you liked someone?"

Yoona just stared at her fiercely. "You KNOW I vowed not to like someone since that day..."

Yuri walked towards the hand dryer. "Well, you're giving that sparkle of love in your eyes when you look at him."

"WHO is 'him'?!"

"... Was I wrong?"

"WHO?"

"Don't you like... Taec-"

Suddenly, a yell came from outside. "YOU HAVE FALLEN FOR HER!!!"

Yuri didn't finish her sentence but started a new one anyways. "Isn't that Nichkhun? Why is he yelling?"

Yoona looked at her and replied sarcastically. "I dunno. Maybe he was telling something to Taecyeon since he is the only other person out there that we know."

"Come on, Yoong, let's go now."

Yoona was just about to ask again who Yuri was about to say but she suddenly knew it by the first syllable she barely said: 'Taec'. Instead, she answered Yuri, knowing that she was going to ask her about it later. ".. Araso. Let's go before they cause a crowd or get unwanted attention on themselves."

 In about one minute, Taecyeon and Nichkhun stood there silently and hoping the girls didn't hear. Unfortunately for them, the girls came.

Yoona was the first to talk to them. "Yah why are you causing a commotion outside?" she whispered but slightly loud so that they could hear her.

"Mianhe. I was speaking to Taecyeon but he didn't seem to understand what I was trying to say, no matter how much I repeated it." Nichkhun replied.

Yoona didn't say anything anymore except "Kwenchana, let's get out of here before more people look at us" because more and more people were now looking at them weirdly by the second.

Yuri agreed, "Yeah, Ga-cha, Hurry~"

After about 15 minutes, they arrived back at the exits of the ride. However, what was weird was that nobody was there.

Nichkhun spoke, "Aren't the rest supposed to be here by now??"

Yuri faced him. "You're right. The ride isn't that long.."

Yoona asked, "Shouldn't we call Taeyeon and Wooyoung right now because of this? Taeyeon would've brought the groups somewhere while they waited for us."

"You're right Yoong! I'll call Taeyeon." Yuri exclaimed as she took out her phone.

"I'll try calling Wooyoung," Taecyeon added.

A few minutes passed by but it was no luck calling the WooTae pair.

"They really aren't picking up when we said that we would contact by phone," Yoona grumbled.

"Yoong, calm down a little. They might pick up soon. Let's go... ride some rides while we wait for their call!!! I already texted her to call us back once she finds out that she was supposed to pick up our phone call. Come on!" Yuri brightly shouted, trying to cheer Yoona up just a little.

"Araso.. Do you boys want to come along?"

NIchkhun and Taecyeon both nodded their heads.

Yoona giggled. "Then come on!"

All four of them headed for the rides of all sizes.

"Wahhh~" Yuri said while holding her head. "That ride really makes you dizzy huh?"

Yoona nodded as she looked for the nearest seat.

Taecyeon and Nichkhun were overreacting about how dizzy they were.

"WOAH~" Taecyeon and Nichkhun said as they went side to side while walking.

They just started by playing around with the teacups ride (I dunno what the real name is but it IS a teacup that you go inside and it turns a lot)... They kept on going from ride to ride altogether when it was time for the ride to only fit two at a time.

"Yul, who are you going to go with?" Yoona whispered while they waited in line.

"I really... want to go with... Nichkhun," Yuri whispered back with a slight grin and a blush mixed together.

This is a great opportunity for the two love birds to get together! Yuri thought. And... I dunno, I really wanted to go with Nichkhun on this ride, honestly....

Yoona looked at her a little. "About that, I really wanted to ask you something.."

Suddenly, the employer disrupted both of their conversations. Truthfully, both of the genders were talking about the same exact thing and the TaecYoon couple were going to ask nearly the same exact question to KhunRi...

"We'll go first!" Nichkhun said as he pulled Yuri's arm towards him and into the ride.

Yoona and Taecyeon couldn't say anything because of the small shock and KhunRi's ride was already moving.

"Yah!" Yoona yelled but she knew Yuri ignored it. "Unnie!!!"

"Yah!" Taecyeon yelled. "Nichkhun!!!"

It was already too late and it was time for them to go on their ride too.

"Ladies first," Taecyeon politely said as he gestured Yoona her seat first.

"Thank you," Yoona replied in a polite tone.

Their ride was barely starting to move but it felt so slow to the TaecYoon pair because they really needed to talk to either Nichkhun or Yuri about something soon after it ended.

--------------------

Thanks for reading! 

I hope you guys didn't get too bored from this chapter! Sorry for the late update! I hope you liked it!! Annyeong~ ^-^