SNSD and 2PM Performance

Destiny's Combination

 ~ Yoona's POV ~

We soon got ready for our performance.

"What should we do for this show?" Tiffany asked after we formed a small circle.

"We should do that remix of 'I Kissed a Girl' and 'Circus'. I just loved dancing to it when I first heard it!!!" Jessica yelled ecstatically.

"Yeah, we should. We did a little choreography for it. Do you remember?" Taeyeon asked everyone. Honestly, most of the time she can be a dork, but sometimes she can be such a great leader.

"I know about 'Circus' but I have no idea what you are talking about with 'I Kissed a Girl'," I raised my hand.

"Oh yeah, don't you remember that Unni wasn't there when we danced it and she only danced the ending since it looked fun?" Seohyun asked all the other Unnies.

"Th-then we will have to make her learn the beginning moves me and Hyoyeon danced to as soon as possible." Yuri stuttered.

"Come on Yoona. I will teach you the moves." Hyoyeon offered.

"Thanks, Hyoyeon Unni. Let's hurry, we don't have time to waste!" I managed to speak before walking off with Unni to a small space to work on the moves.

"We'll practice the song together after the boys start performing their song," Yuri advised.

"Araso," I answered back as quickly asossible since I was trying to memorize the song as soon as possible.

"Wait," Hyoyeon called Yuri back. "Help me, Yoona is joining us in the short jam in the beginning of the remix."

"Araso," Yuri answered.

Soon, we seriously worked on the dance with our best effort. There were some moves that were confusing but I got it soon enough after a while.

After 10 long minutes of sweating through the small first dance while the others practicing the second dance after ours, the group finally dressed up.

"I finally finished the song right on time!" I stated with delight and breathing a little heavily since I had to change as fast as possible.

"Catch your breath and get ready. The boys' performance (which was a remix as well) is half-way done already." Tiffany stated.

"Hehe, it's a good thing I asked the MC to record their performance for me a little while ago," Sooyoung giggled with a smile. "You don't have to worry in not getting to watch it, girls."

"Thanks, Unni! Can you give me a copy of it when we get home?" I asked her with a smile.

"Of course! I'll give you all one so you could tease them later when we return to the school," Sooyoung remarked with a huge grin.

I could tell she was thinking about how much teasing she will give to the boys about how Y their dance was, which was the same thing I was going to do. :3

As the dance ended, I saw Taecyeon rip his undershirt, which made all the girls faint because of seeing his ABS. All of SNSD (including me) would have been fan-girling like crazy about it... if it wasn't for the fact that we were next. :p

Yuri, Hyoyeon, and I started to pose in the beginning since we were the only ones there at first. After the song started to play, '2,3', we started dancing all the moves we practiced.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=a9oVoqkklL4

 (A/N: I found this on my iPad so if it doesn't work, just search up SNSD dancing I Kissed a Girl and Circus.It SHOULD be the first one on the list.)

Soon, we all posed in a kneeling position while looking back at the crowd. This move showed that we have officially finished the performance.

As soon as we went into backstage, I sighed deeply with relief. THANK GOODNESS we didn't mess up, so we were all pretty happy after it ended. The boys welcomed us back warmly and we stood there talking about the performance for a little while before the MC called us back.

"You guys were wonderful! As a result, we will give you a one year pass for FREE each! The director was so impressed by your performance that he even invited you guys to have dinner with him before you leave this park!" The MC yelled in joy.

Everyone was shocked. Who knew we would get a one year pass for this amusement park and free dinner?

"Thank you! I hope you guys enjoyed our performance! We surely did as we performed!" I spoke through the microphone  one of the employees gave her before bowing.

The rest of the group went with the flow and bowed also. As we stood up straight, we went down the stage, collected our prizes, and followed the MC to a table that was OBVIOUSLY reserved for the group already.

After I sat down, I remembered something that I forgot to mention to the group. "I see we all met up coincidentally, huh?" I nudged Yuri, who I saw was alone with Nichkhun a while ago.

"Y-yeah," she answered, a bit aware that she left Taecyeon and I alone on PURPOSE. She knew I didn't mention it because I needed to concentrate on the dance the whole time, but now that that was over, she knew she had to face this soon afterwards. Trying to change the subject, she started to state, "Let's watch the video Sooyoung recorded! We didn't get to see all of the performance so we should see it now."

I held back my laughter a little. I knew she was trying to help it Taecyeon and I together so I easily forgave her... right after I talk to her about it a little of course. >:)

Soon, Sooyoung started to play the video which was on her camera that she brought along.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=i0NZXQTYpjo

(A/N: Like I said, I found this on my iPad so if it doesn't work, search up '2pm star dance battle .mp4 2010' and it should be the first or second one on the list.)

Man, when I finished watching the dance, I could say one adjective that could describe the dance: Y. Seriously, that might have been the only word that I could describe the dance and that word may have been 100% true.

"Oh... my... gosh," Tiffany spoke in English before fan-girling with the other girls.

Meanwhile, the boys stood there, embarrassed a little by the fact  that the girls had recorded it and they didn't get to record ours.

Haha, we recorded both of our performances but we didn't really tell them. :p

Soon enough, we met the director, had nice conversations, ate, and said our goodbyes to him when we left the park.

--

"Wow, I'm so tired now," I yawned as I walked with Yuri.

She put her head on my shoulder. "Me too... Today was really fun!!"

"I know, right?" I smiled. I was thinking about what had happened about how Yuri and Nichkhun left Taecyeon and I alone, but I decided to forget about it since Yuri wanted to have some personal time with the one she LIKES and I would have done the same thing. Instead, I decided to .

"So, I see you're starting. To get along with Nickhun, eh?" I joked while raising my eyebrows and grinning.

"N-no, we both wanted you guys to be alone since you look good together.!!!" Yuri hissed, trying not to let the boys-especially Nichkhun-hear.

"Haha, right, right...." I replied, still smirking. "It must have been my imagination seeing you both BLUSHING while you guys sat next to eachother."

Yuri looked at me, shocked by how I knew.

"I saw, you know. I was shocked at first, but like you said, I left you guys alone since I thought you looked good together!" I stuck out my tongue at her as she blushed.

"YAH, IM YOONA!!!" Yuri yelled out as the group looked at her. She looked behind her at the group since we were ahead, and declared, slightly embarrassed, "Sorry, don't mind us. Yoona was just talking a bit of nonsense."

I looked at her weirdly before grinning again. "Right, right...." This made the group laugh a little and then return to their conversations.

As the boys dropped us off into our little condo and they returned to the dorms, all of SNSD went inside and straight into their rooms after washing their faces.

Before I fell asleep, I thought about what happened today and smiled to myself, anticipating for what kind of future both SNSD and 2PM will have together.

~ Yoona's POV Ends ~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys like it!!! Thank you for always reading my stories and bearing with me!!! Thank you for subscribing and I hope you guys enjoy!! 

See you in the next chapter!! :3