Date :3

Destiny's Combination

Yoona's POV:

 

I glanced at the time while I sat at a cafe that was near our apartment. Taecyeon and I both decided to go on a date(?) to find some outfits for the performance... Well, even though it's shopping for clothes, I am kind of, sort of, NERVOUS.

 

We're not even dating and we go on a date without a proper confession. What if I am the only one who is nervous about this and he only thinks of me as a friend? What am I supposed to say?

 

'Yeah, let's just stay friends and let the other members have a nice love life with eachother.'

...

Yes, this is totally the right thing to say. -_-

 

Almost as if an hour passed in 15 minutes, the door opened and Taecyeon finally entered the cafe. I waved my hand in the air, catching his attention and he smoothly walked towards a seat, sitting right in front of me.

 

"Hi, sorry I'm late. The boys were slowing me down."

"Really? What happened?"

"Ah, they started attacking me with pillows and scolding about how useless I am.

"What? Why?"

"They told me that it was ungentleman-like to not get anything for you on our first date. I kept telling them I will, but they still repeated and kept hitting me for who knows how long."

 

It took me a minute to get this through to my head. Did he just say first date? He's going to get me a present? What...?

 

"Ah, that's why... It's really okay, you don't have to feel guilty. Now come on, we don't even know how much time to find the perfect outfit."

 

I tried to change the subject as normal as I could so that Taecyeon will know I'm really not mad.

 

"Okay, let's go!" He exclaimed cheerfully as he took my hand and led me to the spot where it had all sorts of clothing shops that were close to eachother.

 

".... Soooooo, what kind of outfit did you and the girls think of wearing for the performance?" Taecyeon asked as we walked into one of the shops to check out the kind of clothes they had,

"We thought of doing a simple outfit like maybe white polo shirts, belts, and some jeans. I don't need to worry about the shoes since we will just use the ones we got for free at this wedding for being the bridesmaids for a close friend."

"Oh, the boys and I thought of wearing something black with a bit of red in our outfits."

"Ah, I see." I stated as I started walking towards the women's section. "Tell me if you see anything good on the men's side, okay?"

"Okay!" He answered before walking smoothly towards the opposite direction I went.

 

As I looked around, I already found the perfect outfits for what the girls wanted. I didn't expect this to be that easy. I was expecting for myself to be walking around all the shops, looking for the kind of design I wanted. However, the perfect outfit was right here and it was a big 50% off sale for all the clothes, including the belts, in there. This... Is... AWESOME!!! :3

 

After crazily cheering for being able to find something I even doubted I would find after looking at one shop, I scurried over to the cash register and bought the clothes without another second thought. The clothes were utterly PERFECT!! Thank you HEAVENS!!! :

 

--

 

I walked over to the boys' sections and found Taecyeon examining couple of pairs of jeans. He had two choices, which were plain black or red.

 

"What're you looking for?" I asked as I popped out of nowhere, making him flinch.

He smiled at me before continuing on looking at the clothes, "Ah, I am deciding on what kind of pants the main character has to wear. Do you think it should be red so that you can tell who is dancing to who? Or should it be black and let all the outfits look similar?"

I thought about it for a moment before answering, "I think you should get the red ones since, like you said, the people might get confused on who's the main dancer for the song."

"Ah, okay, I'll get the red ones then!" He stated happily.

I guess a load went off his shoulders now that he has decided, I thought as I chuckled silently at his childishness.

 

--

 

After Taecyeon bought the red pants for a small price, he was about to catch up to me since I have been waiting at the exits already, he slowed down and frowned.

I looked at him, wondering why he was frowning like that. "What? Did something get on my face?"

"PA...BO!!"

"Mwoh? Who's the pabo one?"

"You!!!"

My eyes widened, "Why?!"

He palm-slapped himself on the forehead. "LOOK at all the things you bought and you never told me anything!"

"Oh, this?" I questioned as I pointed to all the bags I had which had all the clothes I bought for the members and I. We all chipped in for our outfit so it was that expensive for one person.

"Yeah! Why are you holding so many bags by yourself? Tell me!!! I'll help!!" He stated, somewhat angrily.

I sheepishly smiled, "Sorry... It's just that I didn't feel like I needed help. They're not that heavy...."

I could tell that, this time, he mentally palm-slapped himself. Should I have just given him the bags..?

"I'll help though. Give me at least half, okay?"

I took his offer since he was volunteering. "Okay~"

 

As he started walking towards me again, I picked up half of the bags, gave it to him when he was ready, and picked my half before walking out the door before him. Even when his hands are full of bags, he still has the manners to open the door for me. :)

 

--

 

As we were walking through the streets, I spotted a book store at the corner. I saw how people seemed to just pass it without even looking at it once and thought that that place seems like a great place to read.

 

"Hey, Taecyeon-ah," I called. I waited until he looked at my direction before continuing, "Is it alright if we visit the book store? I just remembered I wanted a book that barely came out a while ago. I didn't seem to have a chance before."

"Ah, sure, let go," he stated as he led me to the book store. I was a little surprised that Taecyeon seemed to notice the bookstore at the corner too. I thought he wouldn't have seen it and would just walk farther to another one.

 

 

We entered the bookstore and, as I checked to see who was at the front desk, I saw no one there. Hmm... They must be on break and didn't ask for a replacement because I bet only some people go here.

 

I walked to the newly released shelf but, unfortunately, it was moved to the regular section now. Aigoo, I couldn't seem to remember who was the author of the book right now so the situations just became worse. I walked glumly to the shelves and started looking for the book, which fortunately, it had been place alphabetically for each of the author's works. Taecyeon followed along, like a child obediently following his mother or something like that.

 

 

"Sorry, it won't take long," I whispered to Taecyeon as I left the bags with him at the seat next to his. He was currently sitting down, reading a book he just randomly picked, which soon got interested in.

 

I started to read every title as fast as I could while trying not to skip any or accidentally cross over it but just keep on searching for who knows what anymore.

 

As I came across the name of the author I FINALLY remembered last-minute, I heard a gasp. I turned around and saw Taecyeon in the arms of a girl. I thought it might have been like an old friend or a family member, so I searched for the book I wanted normally. As I grabbed the edge of the book and tipped it over, that's when I heard it.

 

"Taecyeon-ah, why didn't you say goodbye? You know that I love you then... And even now, I do."

 

My eyes widened and I accidentally dropped the book since it slipped out of my hands.

 

Did I hear right?... I must have heard wrong. My mind just couldn't seem to process it properly. I was hoping SURE that it might have been someone else. I mean, it's not like there's only one Taecyeon in this world who even bothers to go to a book store, right?

 

I calmly picked up the book and turned around. My oh-so-calm face dropped and my expression was blank as my jaw slightly dropped. However, I think my conscience just left my mind and I was slowly dropping to both of my knees in my thoughts. I also think that I had to mentally palm-slap myself for being such an IDIOT for even considering that he wouldn't have someone else he could have liked in this world. 

Just as I turned around, I saw Taecyeon still in the arms of the same girl, but now, kissing her on the lips.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Gosh, what a hopeless idiot I am.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hi~

Soooo, how was it? Did you like it? No? Well comment! I would love to see some opinions or reactions from you readers, even if its just once!!!

I know, you guys are wondering why I took so long to update this when I updated the other stories already? Great question, yeah, I'll answer it now!! I AM SO SORRY, I HAD A HUUGE WRITER'S BLOCK AND I COULDN'T SEEM TO OVERCOME IT UNTIL NOW... Please don't hurt me... *hides under the blankets*

 

Eh? It's okay? I'm safe? *sighs* What a relief~!!! :3

 

 

Heehee, well, I hope you guys liked it! Thanks for reading~!!! X3

8.21.13

 

P.s. I just wanted you guys to know that this girl here has a VEEEERY small role in here... So far. ^-^ So, you know, don't panick, stay calm, and eat delicious food!!!