TaecYoon

Destiny's Combination

"I can't believe Khun and Yuri would have just left us, with only leaving behind a text!!" Taecyeon angrily muttered.

"I know..."Yoona pouted a little that made Taecyeon glance at her but look away, feeling a little ache in his heart  stomach.

I dunno why, thought Taecyeon. Why does my heart  stomach hurt right now? Am I hungry? ... I probably am.

While Taecyeon had his thoughts of his stomach, Yoona was thinking about the texts during the ride.

- Flashback -

During 3 minutes on the ride, Yoona felt a little vibrate from her phone in her bag. Thinking it might be Taeyeon or her brother, she secretly looked at the name and what it says.

To: Yoong

From: Yul

Yah Yoong, don't tell Taecyeon I'm texting you this.

To: Yul

From: Yoong

Why? Is there something wrong? Did you get your period right now?!

To: Yoong

From: Yul

What the heck are you saying? PABO! (JK). Anyways, what I was going to say was that Taecyeon will get a text from Nichkhun. I didn't want you to get too mad so I'll say it before. MIANHAE!!! Well, got to go! Annyeong~ >-<

To: Yul

From: Yoong

What are you talking about? YAH, why are you sorry? YAH~!!!!!! >:(

What the... Yoona thought. ... I'll just ask her after the ride.

As soon as Yoona and Taecyeon set their feet on the ground, Taecyeon recieved a text.

"O! It's from Nichkhun!" he yelled to me.

"Maybe he is telling us where he is..." I replied as I walked behind him slightly and put my head over his shoulder to see what the text says.

To: Taecyeon and Yoona

From: Nichkhun

Annyeong! Both of us decided that we should split up for now to find the others. We will meet up at 7:00 on the front entrance that we just rode right now. We'll see how many members we found and find the rest if we need to. Bye! ^-^

Both of Taecyeon and Yoona looked at another before looking down and thinking about what they will do to either Khun of Yuri when they meet once again.

-Flashback End-

"So..." Taecyeon said awkwardly. "What do you want to do now?"

"Let's try to look for the others for now," Yoona replied without looking at Taecyeon's face.

I know that this is a good thing. . . Taecyeon thought. However, why do I feel disappointed?

At first, he looked down with a blank face. . . before doing something he thought was really embarrassing and really. . . when he looked back on it.

"Yoona!" He pulled Yoona's arm that was already getting farther away. He pulled Yoona so hard that both of them fell on the floor. That was okay and all, but what really was a little troubling was where their lips were.

Sorry for the really LONG wait. I hope you liked it! Thanks for reading!!!!