TaecYoon Moment

Destiny's Combination

Yoona got up as fast a she could from Taecyeon. She wasn't hurt and all, but falling that made her kiss Taecyeon is just too EMBARRASSING to SPEAK about right now. She turned around to hide her red face and asked, "So, why did you call my name?"

"Mianhe! I didn't think you would fall easily... I thought you were just going to face me. Mianhe!" Taecyeon got up and bowed in a 99-degree angle.

"... It's okay, don't worry," Yoona patted Taecyeon on his shoulder as he slowly pulled himself back up.

On his face he had a calm expression, but Yoona could tell that he wasn't showing his true feelings because his ears were turning tomato read now.

She silently giggled before grabbing his hand. "Let's hold hands, okay? I guess I was walking too fast, so you pulled me to wait for you. Lets hold hands so that we won't fall down again." She still had a smile on her face but she continued to lead Taecyeon. However, suddenly, she stopped. Taecyeon wasn't paying attention and bumped his chin onto Yoona's head.

"Yah! Tell me if you're going to stop so sud-". He stopped too.

They saw Yuri and Nichkhun together at a table blushing. Yuri was blushing furiously while Nichkhun was trying to hide it by turning to the side. They didn't really see Yoona and Taecyeon looking at them, and that was okay; Taecyeon and Yoona didn't really want them to see that they were looking at them. Yoona turned around suddenly and signaled Taecyeon to turn around and walk.

--

As soon as the coast was clear, they start walking normally again.

"So, what should we do now? We just saw them but we didn't say anything."

"Lets just... Go and play some games! I want to win a bear since I don't really go out and I want to keep it as a memory of it."

"Okay," Taecyeon smiled.

Soon enough, both of them were right in front of a game.

"Attention customers! The direstions in playing this game is to take a dart and throw it at a balloon to pop it. If you can pop the balloon within 3 tries, you can get the large prize! If you get it within 5 tries, you get the medium prize! If you get it within 10 tries, you get a small prize! Remember, we give you 3 tries for one balloon for a reason. We hope you can win and get a prize~!!!" the worker yelled.

"Yah, Yoona, I bet that I can get the large prize," Taecyeon stated with self-confidence.

"And I can bet I can get the large prize TOO," Yoona stated back that made Taecyeon scoff a little.

Both of them were competitive so it wasn't surprising to see that they were challenging eachother.

Taecyeon went first. He closed one eye and aimed to pop the blue balloon.

He whispered, "Watch as I get the blue balloon in one shot."

"We'll see about that!" Yoona whispered back.

POP!

Taecyeon DID pop a balloon...

However, instead of hitting the blue balloon, he hit the red balloon that was next to it.

Yoona couldn't help but laugh out loud as Taecyeon acted childish and overreacted about it.

"What prize would you like, sir?" the worker asked.

Taecyeon cleared his throat and returned to being calm.

"I would like the green cat, please."

"Okay sir. Here's your prize!"

"Thank you. Now, Yoona, it's your turn now," he declared with a smirk.

"What balloon should I pop?" she asked him.

"Pop the blue balloon that I didn't seem to get. If you do, I will admit you defeated me in front of the group, both yours and mine."

"... Araso, don't regret it later though."

"Once you pop the balloon, we'll see which one of us regrets it. Deal?"

"Deal," she agreed as she shook his hand.

Soon, she picked up the dart. She focused on the target and took one long deep breath. She threw the dart and it flew...

flew...

right...

on...

the...

blue balloon~!! :D POP!

Yoona yelled for joy. Then, she gave a mehrong look to Taecyeon before having the same conversation with the worker.

"What prize would you like, miss?"

"Hmmm..." Yoona looked thoroughly before one caught her eye. "I want the gray dog! The one with the leash!"

"This one?"

"YEAH! THAT ONE~!"

"Here you go miss!"

"Kamsahamnida!" she bowed.

--

"Haha, that was so much fun!" Yoona laughed.

"Yeah!" Taecyeon smiled.

It seems both of them seemed to have so much fun with just one game, imagine what would something larger were to appear before this pair! Haha, well, it might seem nice to imagine, but something really large was coming too them...

----------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading! I hope you liked it!

:D

(P.S. These are the pictures for TaecYoon and their stuffed bears that they won. :3     )

Here is Taecyeon's:

... and Yoona's:

:D See you in the next chapter~!!!