Smile

Destiny's Combination

Yuri's POV:

 

You know that moment where you feel absolute happiness for your friend who might have the best moment in her life at that very time? Yeah, that's exaclty how I felt. I just knew, in one way or another, he would finally try to do something manly-like for a change, just for Yoona. At last, he found his brain for the subject he is failing especially on so far. Love.


He did impressive dance moves barely at the beginning of the song with his body waves when he started going to the side and walking towards the other girls. Erm, excuse me, boy? Your girl is over here, right beside me~ What are you doing over there??
 

It turns out that he thought he had a chance of teasing the girls in our group. He started to do the body wave right in front of them that earned glares from the boys, smiles from the girls, and a "YAH!" from Wooyoung, whose girl just so happens to be at the very front.


Taecyeon grinned from ear-to-ear and, finally, decided to come back to his orginial spot. You know, planning to stop in front of Yoona at the end. And it would have been so much more romantic if I was out of their way.

Well, I would've moved by now so that they could have their romantic spark or whatever new dating couples do, but I couldn't... no, more like I really can't move. Just because Yoona was surprisingly stronger than girls her size and she was holding onto me right now, I couldn't move. If I could, I would've by now. Trust me, it didn't work and now I am stuck having the VIP seat here.

 

As Taecyeon started dancing over here, he started to take off his vest. What happened again in the music video again?? He... He was singing to a girl and then he started dancing exactly like this. And then- OH MY GOSH, HE'S GOING TO DO IT!!

Just as I thought of that, Taecyeon lifts his shirt over his neck head, still wearing it in his arms and kneeled while doing the body wave right in front of Yoona. Oh gosh, you should have seen her face. It was priceless after looking at Taecyeon's abs.

 

Her face started getting red and an embarrassing laugh started coming out of . She couldn't stop, especially after the girls started Whoo-ing and the guys cheering. She held tightly onto my arm and even I was starting to get red. Gosh, Taecyeon was actually seriously doing this. In public. In front of his friends. He either has the nerves of steel or he really likes her. A lot.

Yeah, I think we should go for the second choice.

 


 

After the performance ended, Taecyeon got out this really pretty necklace that was really simple but pretty. And at that moment, I knew Nichkhun gave a hand in this. It was absolutely his kind of style for things. I looked over at him and smiled as I mouthed a simple "thank you" to him. He smiled back and winked at me. I already knew what his reply was without him saying anything. Anytime.

 

I took my hand out and discovered that Yoona was too busy to hold my arm tightly anymore. She was starting to smile to Taecyeon as she talked to him. I could already tell she forgave him now. Well, at least at the moment. At the moment, she's enjoying herself and I don't want to ruin it. She looks absolutely happy right now. Which makes me happy too.

 

And then it got me thinking. What about our performance? Don't we need to do something like this? Something that... can bring a smile to people's faces. Something that makes them go "Awww~" in a sweet and cute kind of way. That's when I got ths idea though. At that very moment, at that very second, I figured out that we should do something like this. A mini drama about two people fighting but making up at the very end. A sweet ending that makes people satisfied. Perfect.

At that very moment, it was absolutely perfect. Yoona wasn't mad, the members were happy, and I finally thought of the perfect performance for us. Am I a genius or what?

 

"So, Im Yoona, will you forgive me?"

She pretty much took her time to think about it before I nudged her. She gave a side glance towards me and I nodded deeply.

As she looked back at Taecyeon, she gave him a really beautiful smile. "Yeah."

 

- Yuri's POV Ends -


Boom~ I updated~!!! :D

Wouldn't it be so cute if this was how he confessed to her? Ohmahgerrrsh, I would have been fan-girling again~!! *sigh* The memories... Anyways, I'm pretty sure that people have seen that Yoona is dating Seunggi right now, right? Oh gosh, I was HEARTBROKEN. *deep sigh* As long... as she's... happy...

*runs towards a corner and sobs*

 

*sighs* Well, don't mind me right now. The memory of Yoona... No, never mind.

 

Thanks for reading~!! :,3

1/31/14