KhunRi's Confession

Destiny's Combination

~ Yoona's POV ~

Time passed since we went to the amusement park, but the relationship between the two groups got so close in such a small amount of time!! In fact, there were even pairs that were together more than ever. :3

"Hey, NIchkhun!" I yelled as I spotted him heading to the garden. I was running late for the meeting because I had to do a task for my brother, but I don't know why he was late. I mean, he was ALWAYS on time...

"Oh, hey Yoona!" he smiled. "I have been wondering about this for a while. Since you are the sister of the principal, I thought you would know the answer."

I just looked at him weirdly. "...Okay..?"

"Why did the principal have a rule of no dating allowed?" he asked straightforwardly.

"Oh... I guess it is weird, huh? Well, its because my father thought that there was nothing good that comes out if people start dating in high school. He thinks we have to concentrate on our studies so we could get into a good college. Once we get accepted and we have no trouble with studies, THAT is when we can... or so he thinks at least. I have a question for you though."

"What is it?"

"What made you think of this all of a sudden?" I asked him, trying to hold myself from smirking. Honestly, I already knew the answer but I just wanted to hear it from him himself.

"W-well... I was wondering since... I kind of... a little... like... someone...?" He stuttered a little.

".. and who is that?" I asked again.

"...Yuri..." he mumbled under his breath.

I ran in front of him and face him with a huge grin. "HAHA! I KNEW IT~!!!"

"DON'T TELL HER YET!" he yelled to me out of reflex.

I patted his shoulder as I went back to my original position. "Araso, araso, you don't have to worry... So, when are you going to tell her?"

"I was thinking I should tell her today... I mean, we might not see each other because of the rules so I should tell her as soon a possible, right?"

I thought about it for a moment. He was right... The school rules prohibit the opposite genders from seeing each other, but we were exceptions so far since we had to prepare the special performance.

"Yeah, you should go for it," I stated, agreeing with his decision.

"I wanted to ask something else... Do you think I have an opportunity to date secretly in this school?" he asked me.

"Well... It's a maybe. We are together now, but we are only exceptions because of the performance. However, the female students are freaking SHE-DEVILS to the MAX," I stated seriously. "Other female students can be she-devils since they just threaten the other female by using petty tricks. Well, girls in here are more sensitive since they can't even get to see boys from the other side AT ALL. The only ones who can stop them is SNSD"

Nichkhun laughed a little. I guess he thought it was kind of funny since I exaggerated maybe a LITTLE that the girls were she-devils. However, it was 100% TRUE and I'm not even joking.

"She'll be okay, I guess, since she is part of SNSD though, right? Also, she has the rest of SNSD backing her up, especially you, so she should be fine."

"Geez, Mr. Smarty Pants, you really thought this through, huh?" I joked.

"Of course~ I wouldn't let the girl I like get bullied, both OBVIOUSLY and SECRETLY," he answered with sincereness in his eyes.

"Yuri is so lucky to find a smart man like you, you know."

"I know~" he declared in a playful tone which made both of us laugh.

Soon enough, we reached the garden.

"Hey~" I stated as I entered through the garden doors.

"Ah, Yoona and Nichkhun! Come here, quickly, we finally finished what we were going to do!!!" Jay exclaimed.

"Wow, really?" I asked, rushing towards at the side of the table they were crowded at.

There was a piece of paper and EVERYTHING was stated in specific details, almost like a script or something.

"The problem is, we don't know how to make it longer. We heard that the other peformances were hours long, wasnt it?" Jinho declared.

I looked at them, like they were saying random things that she couldn't understand. "What are you talking about? The performance takes only a few minutes long. Where did you hear THAT fake fact?" I asked.

Everyone stared at Nichkhun.

"I HEARD IT FROM A SUNBAENIM WHO WAS FRIENDS WITH A PERSON WHO PREPARED THE PERFORMANCE 5 YEARS AGO....." He stated innocently, almost shouting it.

"Haha, it's okay, it's okay," Junsu patted Nichkhun on his head.

A thought hit me right away. "I'm pretty sure that the script is fine so far... I mean, we have until the end of he year, don't we? However, we have to do something that need to be completed ASAP."

"What's that?" Yuri asked, who was listening the most to my statement.

"NIchkhun, I'll do you a favor as to bring the conversation down to you now," I playfully continued.

"What are you talking about?" Nichkhun asked me.

"YOU know what I'm talking about. It hasn't been that long since you told me," I winked, which he soon realized what I meant.

"A-actually, I have a... small confession to make..." he started saying.

"What is it..?" Everyone asked all at different times.

"I have some that I like.. and I wanted to say it to her now..." he continued.

Most of the people understood what was going on so they just grinned a little.

"Yuri-yah.... I like you... Can you please date me?" he asked, slowly but confidently.

Yuri's cheeks started to turn pink. "Ah...uh...."

I couldn't stand it anymore. I went over to her and started to whisper. "Just say YES."

She looked at me with a small smile and she finally said her answer after much effort. "...Yes!"

Yuri and Nichkhun hugged eachother and gave a small kiss on the lips.

"YEAH!!!" 2PM shouted.

"AWWWW~!!!!" SNSD declared as they saw the cute scene.

Everyone started cheering and congratulating them, all happy for the conclusion.

~ Yoona's POV Ends ~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys liked it!!! :p I'm not really good at how people react when they confess so don't judge me. Here's another photo of KhunRi!!! I haven't done a moment for them yet so here it is!

 

Thanks for reading~!!! :3