9PM's School

Destiny's Combination

Rose High is not just a private high school. It's a school where there are beautiful people. However, the genders are separated where there is a girl's side (left) and a boy's side (right). The thing is, they can't interract romantically with eachother since it is one of the school rules. As a result, girls would mostly go a little crazy and say "If I can't have this man, no girl can." So, they start bullying people who can get close to "their boy" one way or another. Even if the boy tells them to back off, the girls just can't put it into their heads. However, there is a solution to this problem... which is none other than SNSD.

SNSD  is the most gorgeous girl group in the girl's side. No one objects this since they all know deep in their hearts that that was true.

Taeyeon, the leader, could control the girls easily by herself with just a few words.

Taeyeon: Yah, stop it. *glares*

Yoona and Yuri were the second people who were convincing. When they spoke out that same sentence, their angry charisma showed completely, making the girls feel scare, even if it was just a little bit.

Sooyoung, Seohyun, and Hyoyeon were next since they usually didn't take it that serious since it happened so many times, unless a girl mad a completely idiotic mistake in front of them.

Sunny, Tiffany, and Jessica were last since the girls didn't really take them as a threat unless they were together.

When all 9 of them worked together to stop something, nearly nothing would still go on.

These girls usually thought of just finishing their studies. They wanted to get a nice job once they graduate. It was really going smoothly until that day they had to prepare the festival with boys.

What the girls would usually fight for was a boy group in the boys side that was so beastly. It was made up of Jay, Nichkhun, Taecyeon, Wooyoung, Chansung, Junho, Junsu, Sungmin, and Yonghwa.

Jay was the leader and he had the best dance moves in the group.

Nichkhun was the boy who (nearly) all the girls would love to date. He is mostly the reason for all the girl fights.

Taecyeon was the boy who was silly and funny but he was the most manliest.

Chansung was the maknae of the group but looked like a playboy. He wasn't though and was pretty cool if you got to know him.

Wooyoung also had the funny personality but he was really talkative.

Junho had the eye smiles that girls blushed at when they saw it.

Junsu had the weird but funny personality.

Yonghwa and Sungmin were the new members of the group who were innocent but sharp.

All they cared about were to enjoy the rest of their school life. Soon enough, the boys were going to be working full-time on being an idol group. However, they didn't know they were going to face more troublesome situations soon.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's chapter 1~ Ta-da~

I hope you guys enjoyed it. It was a little short but oh well... I'm sorry if I might not put that many photos. I want you guys to use your imagination for this one. I will use photos sometimes though. Thanks for reading! :)