SNSD and 2PM's Awkwardness

Destiny's Combination

For what seemed like a decade to 2PM, 2 weeks had finally passed.

As usual, 2PM went to the garden and arrived before the girls.

SNSD would arrive shortly after and bowed formally.

Instead of asking about the performance, Jay first asked something.

Jay: Are you girls still mad? We're sorry, Taecyeon felt agitated that day.

Jessica: Why did he put all his agitation on Yoona though? She barely arrived after being gone for a month.

Jay: ...

Taeyeon: Jessica...

Jessica: *mumbles* Mianhe, Taeyeon.

Taeyeon: *looks at the boys* ...What did you guys think of for the performance.

Sungmin: We didn't. We thought it was fine the way it was.

Yuri: Did you think about what we should do inside the drama?

Sungmin: What drama?

So, You guys haven't talked together about the performance... thought Yuri.

Nichkhun: We really are cincerely sorry, Yoona.

Yoona: ...

Nichkhun: ... HOwever there was something that has been bothering well, all of us boys.

Yoona: What is it?

Nichkhun: We were wondering if you had been throuhg this situation before. You know, someone telling you bad things about your brother.

Yoona: ... I'm going to go... get a drink. I'll be right back. *walks away*

Yuri: ... I'll come with you! *follows along*

Silence filled the room for a minute or two.

Taeyeon: Why did you bring that up?

Taecyeon: We were curious since Sunny was about to say it but Tiffany stopped her. Why?

Taeyeon: She doesn't like it when we tell people.

Yonghwa: Please... We need to know. If we know the reason, we promise we will never bring up her brother in front of her again. Also, our curiousity is killing us.

Taeyeon: Please wait a moment. Yah, *looks at the girls* Come here!

~SNSD's Conversation~

Hyoyeon: Yah, do we tell them?

Tiffany: Yah *hits Sunny* why did you even bring that up?

Sunny: Mianhe. It was a slip of a tongue. *pouts*

Jessica: *stares at her, slightly disgusted Sunny was trying to act cute*

Taeyeon: Should we tell them? They might bring it up when Yoona comes back again.

Sooyoung: I think we should. They might annoy us by asking it again.

Seohyun: I agree. Yoona Unni might come any second now if we don't tell them soon.

Taeyeon: But she will get mad if she finds out.

Seohyun: But won't she understand it if we do?

Hyoyeon: ...

Taeyeon: ...

Sunny: ... Let's just tell them.

All the girls agreed.

~End of SNSD's Conversation~

Taeyeon: We talked about it and we agreed that we should... tell you guys.

Nichkhun: Thanks. It really will help this situation, at least slightly.

Taeyeon: Well, we swhould all sit down then. It's a slightly long story.

All of them sat down and Taeyeon, being the oldest, tells the story.

Taeyeon: When Yoona was about in her junior high years, her brother, Minho-oppa, was in his high school years. Yuri and Yoona were best friends already and did everything together. One day, Yoona and Yuri go to Minho-oppa's school, THIS high school, since the middle school students were going to have a field trip and they were supposed to meet there. It was pretty early in the morning so they knew they wouldn't be late. Both of the girls walked to the school and see a commotion of many people at the side. Yoona checks out what it is first and runs there excitedly. Yuri, on the other hand, walked there when she heard Yoona's voice. She was guessing Yoona was trying to stop it... until she heard Yoona's scream.

~Flashback~

Yoona: Stop it! Stop hurting him!

A boy name Lee Tae Sung was kicking and hitting Minho-oppa. Minho-oppa was on the ground, tring to defend himself with his arms. Lee Tae Sung was ignoring Yoona's yelling, so Yoona screamed as loud as she could.

Yoona: STOP IT!!!!!!!!!

Everyone grew quiet and looked at Yoona.

Yoona: What did Minho-oppa do to you?

Tae Sung: I just wanted to play baseball outside so I played for only 5 MINUTES. 5 minutes later, some guards come up and bring me to the principal's office. That stupid principal expelled me, saying I knew the rules very well and was causing a great commotion on the girls' side. So, I'm putting all my anger on the boy who has that stupid principal's genes, his son.

Yoona: Why are you even doing that? And stop calling my family stupid.

Tae Sung: YOU are his SISTER? ..... You know what? I think all your family is stupid, even YOU. You guys just don't know common sense. Why would someone get in trouble for playing outside? Why did they make such dumb rules? If you guys got the principal's position of a PRINCIPAL, you would make up even more stupid ideas and add it to the dumb rules making this school even dumber than before.

Yoona: Why did you even want to enroll here if you were going to say bad things about this place? If your parents forced you, you could have said all those things that you said to me and say it to them because I DON'T CARE if you hate the rules. If you are expelled stop hitting my brother, get out of this school's boundaries, and bring all your idiotic sayings somewhere else.

Tae Sung: NO. I won't listen to some dumb girl who is younger than me and think she owns this place since her stupid father is the principal.

Yoona: BE. QUIET. or I will PUNCH you.

Tae Sung: NO.

Yoona: SHUT. UP!

Tae Sung: NO!

Yoona screamed as loud as she could. She ran to Tae Sung and started to punch his face. Tae Sung fell down, making it easier for Yoona to hit it.

Yuri finally saw what was happening. She ran to Yoona's side.

Yuri: Calm down Yoona. Calm. Down.

Yoona didn't say anything and held her head with both her hands.

Tae Sung layed there, slightly shocked with a bruised face.

Minho was laying there unconcious so he couldn't stop it.

~ Flashback Ended ~

Taeyeon: .. That's how it was so similar to this situation. It's not exact but it was very similar.

Nichkhun: Oh...

Yonghwa: How do you know all of this?

Taeyeon: All of the SNSD members here were witnesses since we all came early. Yuri didn't see all of it but we told her what happened.

Chansung: So that's how Yoona faced this before...

Taecyeon: Why doesn't Yoona not like talking about it?

Taeyeon: She doesn't want people to think she is just some bully because she's actually not. She may be a little tomboy-ish but she is still a girl who cares about people she thinks of as friends or family.

Wooyoung: Why would she not like it? I mean, she DID do that since the boy was beating up her brother.

Taeyeon: You know how rumors change. One minute friends of the opposite gender spread that they have a grat relationship turns to others thinking they are dating eachother even though they're not.

Soon, Yoona entered the room along with Yuri.

Yuri: *smiles* We bought drinks for everyone~

Yoona: *smiles slighlty* Yeah~ 

Wooyoung tries to brighten up the mood.

Wooyoung: Waaa~ Thanks!

Taeyeon tries too.

Taeyeon: Thank you~ *smiles brightly*

Yuri: *whispers to Taeyeon* What happened while me and Yoona were gone?

Taeyeon: *mumbles* We told them the story.

Yoona heard that, of course.

Yoona: YOU WHAT?! WHY DID YOU TELL THEM?

Taeyeon: Relax... I trust them.

Yoona: ... Are you sure?

Taeyeon: *honest eyes* Yes.

Yoona: ... Araso, I'll keep your word for that.

After passing out the drinks, Yoona sat down and quietly opened her can.

Taecyeon came up behind her chair and tapped her shoulder.

Yoona turns and looks at him.

Taecyeon: Mianhe. I didn't know you weren't some snobby girl. I misjudged you. Mianhe.

Yoona looks at him for a long time. The boys and girls secretly watched what would happen next. Next thing you know, Yoona had a small smile on her face.

Yoona: Kwenchana. As long as you're sorry honestly, I'll forgive you... this time.

Taecyeon: *brightens up* Komawo!!!!

Yoona: *smiles*

Both SNSD and 2PM  felt relieved about this... especially 2PM. The boys were excited since, now, the boys get to spend time with their favorite SNSD member (except Taecyeon since he hasn't developed any feelings {that are obviously shown} in the story.) 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, this is what I thought of! :D I hope you enjoyed it!

Thanks for reading... Annyeong~