Yet Another Obstacle

Destiny's Combination

Yoona's brother formally greeted his father in a panicked hurry, but he didn't seem to really notice. Or care. His eyes were staring right at Yoona, unsure of whether to feel hurt or angry.

Yoona completely ignored his gaze. "See? I gave you the chance to prove me wrong, but I guess I was right." She looked up at the group and gave them a forced smile. "I'm going to go back to the dorms right now, so don't mind me. I'll see you guys later."

Without even a glance at her father, she walked away. Yuri stumbled a few steps forward, not sure if Yoona wants comfort or to be alone for a while. She gave a silent plea to the girls about what to do for this matter. They all gave shrugs, not knowing what to do either.

"Give her some time alone," Nichkhun whispered to Yuri, making sure to keep his voice low for Yoona's remaining father. "When she's ready to talk, she will. Just silently be by her side until then."

Yuri nodded, slightly feeling better about the situation. "Okay."

 


Taecyeon's POV:

 

The next few days, Yoona was not seen anywhere near the group, even if it was just the girls. I asked Yuri about it and all she could do was raise her head and explain sadly that her father's orders were for her to stay away from us for a few days.

I looked at her in disbelief. "So her father, in a way, grounded her from seeing her friends?"

She raised her shoulders. "I guess so. I think it's because he doesn't really want her to perform with us, much less let her talk to us."

"What?! That makes no sense! That's what we've been training for this whole time!!" I exclaimed with disbelief.

Taeyeon entered the conversation. "We can't really do anything though. He is the chairman. What can he not do?"

Nichkhun popped in. "You guys... If we can't bring her to the performance, how about we bring the performance to her?"

Wooyoung suddenly entered the conversation with acompletely confused look. "How can we do that? Remember, it's for the students, not to make a point to the chairman."

Nichkhun smoothly replied, "Well, since it is a special festival for the whole school, don't you think the chairman, the principal, and all the students, including Yoona, would be there?"

"How would he keep an eye on her?" Wooyoung asked.

Nichkhun replied without hesitation. "I bet he'll just keep her near him, but that is even more better. We can hsow him that, even if we don't practice with Yoona, she is still a part of the performance." Nichkhun looked at Yuri. "Do you think you can send her a message aboutm y plan?"

Yuri looked troubled. "I doubt it..."

Taeyone patted her shoulder. "I'll help. Come on, we got to try~ Yoona is the reason how we all got to know the boys better and we're actually dating one of them." She gave a quick wink to Wooyoung before she focused on Yuri. "No matter what, we need to give her the message that even if we are apart, she should still practice because we're not performing without her."

Just then, someone walked forward. "You're exactly right. That's why I'll help too."

 

We gasped, surprised about the sudden appearance of someone. Out of everyone who would be willing to help, he was the type of person who is both a surprise yet not a surprise at all.

 


Wooooow, I can't believe I did NOT update until now... Since March? DAHNNNNNGGGG... I'm so sorry, my fellow readers. I can't believe I didn't update for you guys up until now, and I know that I always say that I will update soon, but this time, I'll make sure that it happens~!!! I PINKY PROMISE~!!! :3

(p.s. Kai~ My love~ You look so cute KAWAII~!! X3 )

 

Heehee, thanks for reading~!! :3

(p.p.s. MERRY LATE CHRISTMAS~!!! :3 )

 

12/27/14