Group Meeting

Destiny's Combination

Every 5 years, the school would have a huge festival. This would be the one of the only celebrations when both sides would cooperate with eachother. The celebration would take 2 days at its maximum. It would first be a festival where all the classes could roam through any side of the school (except the center) and not get into any trouble. After about 7:00 P.M.- 8:00 P.M., the representative group on each of the side would perform whatever they had prepared as the last event. Then, there would be ballroom dancing as the second day.

Since SNSD could control the girls and 2PM were the group were boys looked up to the most, they would be the representatives of their side.

- After School -

SNSD (excluding Yoona who had to fill in for her brother at a conference for a month) got ready into their prettiest casual clothes. Taeyeon would always say something that they follow most of the time.

Taeyeon: Even though the boys are the start to all our problems, it doesn't mean we can't dress good in front of them.

All of them wore jeans just in case the boys were, you know, erts. Although they were wearing jeans, they looked rather pretty no matter what.

Anyways, as they walked towards where they were going to meet the boys (garden), they talked about what they should do for the special performance.

Sunny: What do you think we should do for the performance?

Taeyeon: We have to do something that will entertain the audience....

Sooyoung: Eating?

Taeyeon: ... and at the same time not humiliate the school's pride to the extent of getting us in trouble. *smiles*

Hyoyeon: .. How about dancing?

Sunny: I think it should be a cute and romantic kind of dancing~ *strikes a cute expression*

Yuri: How about some popular music we can dance to?

Seohyun: We should also do a kind of music that we actually mad up? Maybe?

Taeyeon: All of your ideas are wonderful. How about we combine them?

Yuri: Great idea! We'll have cute dancing with popular songs and maybe a song of our own if we think of one.

Tiffany: Yah, you're just summarizing the whole thing of what they said.

Yuri: Exactly~ *wink*

Tiffany couldn't help but laugh.

Tiffany: You're pabbo!

All the girls laughed for a minute.

Soon enough, they reached the garden. The girls walked in calmly and coolly. Soon, they saw the boys waiting patiently for the girls to come at the group table.

(girls=G, boys=B)

G: Annyeonghaseyo~ So Nyuh Shi Dae ii Mida! *bows formally*

B: Annyeonghaseyo~ 2PM ii Mida! *bows formally*

As both looked at eachother's faces when they sat down into their seats across from eachother, some secretly looked... happy.

Taeyeon, since she was the leader, spoke to Jay, the leadeer of 2PM.

Taeyeon: Have you guys already thought of some ideas for the festival?

Jay: Mianhe, no. We thought you might have some since we couldn't think of any. Did you think of any?

Taeyeon: O. We thought of dancing as the main performance. We also thought of picking the popular songs, but in the end, a song of our own maybe.

Nichkhun: But doesn't that only make up a few minutes? The other performances in the past (of what I heard of) were hours long.

Taeyeon: ... True. We need something that can last more.

Seohyun: We're not taking the dance performance out right? I thought it was pretty good.

Yonghwa: I thought it was a good idea too.

Taeyeon: If it's okay with you, why don't we just do something that can also have dancing inside it?

Wooyoung: *blocks Jay* It's FINE~

Soon enough, Wooyoung slightly flirted and talked with Taeyeon while still talking about the performance.

--

As Wooyoung blocked him, Jay suddenly got pushed to Jessica.

Jay: Mianhe.

Jessica: It's okay. Kwenchana?

Jay: O. *smiles happily*

Jay helped Jessica up.

Jessica: Komawo.... Do you know what you're going to do for the performance?

Jay: Since it is a dancing performance, I might as well show off my moves. Girls don't really get to see that a lot in this school.

Jessica: Oh... Yeah.... Well, annyeonghaseyo Jay oppa.... *bows glumly*

Jay goes to Junho who was watching them.

Junho: What happened?

Jay: I think I might have done something wrong.

Hyoyeon coincidentally overheard the conversation.

Hyoyeon: Jessica likes the type like Jay. But, she hates when people narcissist.

Jay: ..But I'm not a narcissist.

Hyoyeon: You sure SOUNDED like one. Excuse me, I gotta go. YAH, SUNNY DON'T MAKE THOSE EXPRESSIONS!

Sunny: Waeyo? It's so cute~

Hyoyeon: Urghh, SURE......

Junho: *whispers* Haha she's so funny.

Jay: *gives him a look* Okay... *weirded out but tries to hide it*

--

Nichkhun and Yuri started to talk with eachother out of the blue.

Nichkhun: We sure are energetic groups, huh?

Yuri: Haha us too.

Nichkhun: Yah, while they play around, why don't we just make up some stuff for the performance?

Yuri: Araso! ... I just thought of something good right now!

Nichkhun: What?

Yuri: You know how we have a giant projection screen in the school, right?

Nichkhun: Yeah..

Yuri: Why don't we just do a video of something before the dance?

Nichkhun: What kind of video?

Yuri: ... I dunno. What do you think it should be?

Nichkhun: ... Do you girls know how to act?

Yuri: Yup, we all went to the same drama class in middle school. Yoona, who isn't here right now, is the best since she was brave enough to be the main leads for mosto f plays and has awesome acting ability.

Nichkhun: O... Well, since you girls know how to act, why don't we do a mini drama that influences the songs to your dances? That way we don't have to pick random ones.

Yuri: Great idea~

Yuri and Nichkhun continue to talk with eachother about what they should do and made more genius ideas that they just made up.

--

While the boys and girls paired up,Taecyeon, on the other hand, was bored to DEATH.

Taecyeon sat down in his seat as he stared at the bunches of people.

Taecyeon: *mumbles* They're so loud...

?: Heard that.

Taecyeon turns around and sees a familiar girl right behind him.

Taecyeon: What are you doing here?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay~ Another chapter!!! Did you guys like it? I had all 9PM there!! Anyways, what do you think? I hope you guys liked it!

Sorry for it being so late... I was kind of too lazy or too busy to update... But I UPDATED now~ :D

Thanks for reading~ :D