SNSD and 2PM's Crazy Performance

Destiny's Combination

Taecyeon's POV:

 

Once I found out my feelings, I didn't know what to do next. In fact, I couldn't sleep because of this and now I have panda eyes. School was a blur to me and by the time I realized it, it was already after school.

 

"Hey, what are you going to do now?" Nichkhun asked. Since I told Nichkhun that I found out my feelings for her, he kept on smirking at me and his face showed the words 'I-knew-it'... It was honestly annoying for me so I just had to glare at him for a moment.

He luckily got the situation and it wiped the smirk right off of his face.

I know I have a problem and, my gosh, He knew too!! Nothing was amusing about this right now.

 

Yoona was walking passed us when she looked at us and stated, "Why, what's with the faces? You guys look so today."

"Ah, it's nothing, Yoona. Taec here is just trying to organize his thoughts since he got off on the wrong side of the bed.." Nichkhun started but went closer to her.

"...however, I think it's because..." And he whispered it into her ear which made her laugh and my heart skip a beat. I wonder, what did he say?

 

"Hey, Yoona." I called.

"Yeah?" She answered as she turned around. "What is it?"

As she waited for one of my answers, she gives her smile which made me melt even though I have seen it a hundred times while I have hung out with her.

"Ah, I wanted to ask you something." On cue, Yuri was walking towards Nichkhun with just a few feet away and Nichkhun did the same and left us ... ALONE... TOGETHER. 

Aigooo....

"What did you want to ask?" She questioned walking back towards me. "Why? Did you see a girl you like in the dorm when they were fan-girling over you?"

"N-no..." I answered. *It couldn't be. You are the person I like.*

"No? Then what would you like to ask me?" She questioned again.

"I was wondering... Did you feel pressure when you went home with the girls? Did they like, annoy you by saying stuff about how nice we look together or something?"

"Pshhh... This can't be considered a question. YES... Sometimes, it feels like my unnies are actually ahjummas... Haha, dorky ahjummas."

"Well, what did you think when you heard it?" I asked her, looking with curiosity by deep inside, hoping she will say something that confesses her feelings. Even if she puts in some corny words, I can totally tell she likes me back at least.

"I thought-..." Yoona began but was cut off by Taeyeon.

"Yah, Yoona, I told you you guys look together!"

"Eyy.... UNNI!" Yoona screamed as she had a smile on her face. Suddenly, it was like an action movie and these two dorks were imitating martial arts moves.

The girls were laughing at how silly it looked at first but, i guess their dorky sides because now, they joined inside the little battle and did more martial arts moves of their own.

 

The boys, who were at the table, walked towards me and watched this scene.

"What happened to them?" Junho asked, totally curious.

"It looks like fun~!" Junsu exclaimed as he started going against his girlfriend. Wooyoung, apparently joined in without hesitation before Junsu ever said it was fun, and was battling his own girlfriend.

The rest of us boys looked at each other, shrugged, and joined in. If there were cameras filming us right now, it would have made an awesome rookie marital arts movie, considering it has me in it.. JOKE... :p

 

By the time we finished our silliness, the sun had already set and we were all resting in our seats.

"What would you like to talk about right now?" Taeyeon asked, a little bored now.

"Hmmm..." Was what the members might have been doing. Honestly, there really wasn't anything else... Ey, I know we could've talked about that performance thingy again but we already sorted it out... We just need to film the video so why in the world do we need to talk about it again? We will assign main characters once we decide we should film it.

 

"I know!" Yuri suddenly shouted. "Let's play truth or dare~"

Yuri was now eyeing Yoona but she just glared back..

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heheh, I KNOW you guys want them to be a couple already but just so you know, once they're a couple, you can't totally tell that it's going to end soon... I just want a bit more time with this~!!! Please!!!! >~< I promise you, they will become a couple sooner or later and I will do the little extravagant event that the boy prepared for the girl to perform in front of the SNSD/2PM group. I  will do that, but please don't rush me... Thank you for understanding... :3

Oh, and Happy Mother's Day~!!! :)

(P.s. Just so you know, the confession will come in less than... 7... No wait 5... 3... Yeah, let's just go with that.. Just 3more chapters and then, soon enough, their little performance thingy in front of the school. ^_^ )

Well, thanks for reading~!!! :3