❈ List of Recommendations ❈

♥-Pro15se to 13elieve-♥ (Review/Advertising Corner☺) [HIATUS- ~Read D+F]

 

Recommendations 
*fanfics with score 88% or above would be featured*
*rankings may alter in the future*
*fanfics that have the same score are then ranked by me*

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

||#1||pieces of time by Dorkazoid

piecesoftime.jpg               

||Review Here|| ||Story Link Here||

Score: 95%

Genre: Angst, Remorse

Why do I recommend this story?

|| Never was Angst my preferred story genre to read until I came across this stunning composition. With its consistency of developing the characters with several plot outturns and twists presented I was immediately blown away. The author proved herself as no less than a professional in writing with her flawless methods in displaying the interior sentiments of the characters which created the reason as to why this story is so enjoyable - not as a reviewer but as a reader of the norms, I was able to feel the emotions. It was one of the few stories that had made me cry a river - and you don't see that often.

 


||#2||The Cheesy Scheme by no0nespeciaL_XD

Daragon_Wallpaper_by_shattered_teardrops

||Review Here|| ||Story Link Here||

Score92%

Genre: Humor, Romance, Fluff

Why do I recommend this story?

||With the author's simplistic style of writing, the story on its own is cute, adorkable and yet straight to the point. I was very impressed with how the author was able to remain the 'cheesiness' from the very start to the very end. Characterization was never strayed away from the main two characters, while the tempo and the occurances lingered on a particular setting - which marked the most important element of a one-shot. Indeed one of the cutest story I've ever read.

 

	
	

||#3||Darkchild. by chippawwabrike

darkchild.png?t=1329860012               

||Review Here|| ||Story Link Here||

Score89%

Genre: Romance, Sadness, War

Why do I recommend this story?

		||As mentioned before,  was never my cup of tea (and I doubt it will be in the future), but this. This was different. It was love to a whole different degree. The bond between the lead protagonists was so striking I had a hard time adapting to the fact that it's such a short story. It pained me to see its end; it teased me with each chapter's ending; it inspired me the way it ended. The themes were particualry astonishingly remarkable - I could feel everything. The messages, the characteres, the overwhelming emotions. What can I say? It was another story that'd me captured and played my emotions with; and I learnt something - life,death,love. The story was an impeccable combination of the 3 wonders.
 

 

 

||#3||When We First Met by Concept_of_Love

052739.jpg               

||Review Here|| ||Story Link Here|| *title was changed*

Score: 88%

Genre: Romance, Drama, ,

Why do I recommend this story?

||As most of you might already noticed, I'm never one too fond of any /YURI material. I admit I was a bit biased (in a bad light) when I was reviewing this amazing story. Nothing bothered me anymore after I got through the first chapter: Everything was written in pure perfection - Settings, flow, characterization etc. The cultural context of this story almost seemed real- the author was skilled in portraying the reality hidden within the story, and used it to further highlight the individualities of the characters (and there are A LOT of characters)- I didn't regret one bit reviewing this story.
 
 
	

 

 

||#4||Best Friends For Now;Gonna Be Lovers Later by no0nespeciaL_XD

bffn_fp.jpg

||Review Here|| ||Story Link Here||

Score88%

Genre: Humor, Romance, Fluff

Why do I recommend this story?

||This author is sure on fire! Another inspiring story made to the recommendation list. Although the characters featured are all 'originally' males, I had no issues whatsoever since they were recreated in the form of their opposite ;  Once again the plot was indeed one of a kind - short, simple, and yet it was remarkably mesmerizing. No characters were in any way neglected since they all recieved a respectable amount of attention for just enough development of their roles in the story. It's one of the stories I couldn't stop going back to.

 

	

 

||#5|| Reminiscence by xleennaa

  reminiscence2.png?t=1325680015               

||Review Here|| ||Story Link Here||

Score: 88%

Genre: Romance, Angst

Why do I recommend this story?

||It's been a long time since I've reviewed this story and yet I could still recall the storyline off my mind. It completely blew me away with how well it was able to capture the audience's emotions - the sentiments portrayed in this story were so strong it ached my heart to see it end so quickly. As a one-shot, it completed the very basics to the in-depths. It was written so beautifully with difference scenarios inserted in fragments it almost seemed like a visual illustration of a very sad song - simply breath-taking.
 
 
 
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
 ¤... ஐ ...¤
 
 
 
Calling to ALL the Authors out there!
 
Do you think you've got what it takes to be featured on this legendary list?!
 
Do not hesitate and request for a honest review now
 
*requests closed atm*
 
 
¤... ஐ ...¤