[Advertisement]☆ 50 Days of Reason by L1keaBOSS ☆

♥-Pro15se to 13elieve-♥ (Review/Advertising Corner☺) [HIATUS- ~Read D+F]

 

tumblr_lxdu09RzAi1r80ig8o1_500.gif

..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ ...¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

 AFF username: L1keaBOSS

Story Title: 50 Days of Reason

Story URL: 50 Days of Reason

Genre: Romance, Drama, Angst, Mystery

Current Length (No. of Chapters): N/A

Main Characters:Ja ChaeRyung(OC), Yong Daehyun(OC), Kai, Yunho, L.Joe

Rated?(yes/no): No

 

 

Here you go!

 

 





 

 

 

Characters

 

 

 

Ja ChaeRyung § Yong DaeHyun 

 

|| Kai || Yunho || L.Joe||

 

 

 

Description

 

 

Funny isn't it? 

How you don't care to be cautious of things, aware at all, until its become far, far too late. How the repercussions don't even come to mind, till' you've already pulled the trigger.

 

 Hiarlious. Isn't it? 

None of these thoughts had crossed his mind. Yong Daehyun, age 17, and dead. Nor had those thoughts crossed anyone else's mind here at Seoul High. But now, it was too late to care, to take action, to take anything back. Simple sorries wouldn't do anything. He was long gone.

 

 

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

 

 

|| A box of old tapes, coated in dusts. 50 of them. ||

|| All encased within them, every little reason why, every reason he even tried to go on, and secrets, there to provoke regret||

|| But, as four struggling students take on the challenge, of 50 days of reasons, will those secrets, reveal, something much more horrifying, a much more tragic reality? ||

 

 

 

 

Foreword

 

Ever had that feeling?

You know, when your breathe, it just gets caught in your throat. Can't even muster a word, as your thoughts have been completely clouded. It feels like suffocating, more than anything. But your body is too numb to feel a single thing.

God, it felt terrible. To be hit with that sudden shock of revelations, more then you'd think. To face the merciless eyes of reality, as it breaks through my naive little world and pulls me up to see what the real world was. The real world; where death happens. 

Denial. I guess that's what you'd call it. My doubt, my thoughts, he wasn't gone. Yet, it only took hours for that denial to set aside, and I realized, it wasn't a joke. He was gone

It wasn't just an, I'll see him next week, because I wouldn't. Never again.

The letter, it was old, evident with signs of wear. A simple manilla envelope. It suprised me how much it reminded me of him. Simple, just like Daehyun. Though my tears hadn't failed to subside, my lips curled into a smile at the scarlett sticker in the corner -remembering I hated having to rip apart things- a rose. I guessed it had come from that craft box of his mothers. The one he would always say, "She cherished more than me."

I remember his playful smile as he spoke, but his tone conveyed a much weaker, distressed soul.

I'd give him a small smile, amused by his little tales, completely fooled by the joyful facade he was trying to portray. I was so, stupid.To believe everything was okay. I was oblivious, oblivious to the fact that Daehyun, my Daehyun, wasn't the same boy I used to know. He never would be.

The question was jammed in the back of my thoughts, creeping up and hissing at me, every moment I tried to relax; how could I let this slip by? I should've seen past his transparent smile, his laugh, his act.

Hate how this had to happen. How life works. Hate how I only noticed what had been going on, after it had all gotten out of hand.

I mean, it all hit me- the sudden realization. How he'd drag his pen across the paper so weakly, clutching the pen so thightly his knuckles went that dangerously pale shade, the shade that matched his blank white, Seoul High dress shirt, the one he'd worked hours for to earn, not wanting to wear his father's oversized knock offs anylonger.

Every little thing, every little detail. I missed things so obvious. Everything I admired about him, just hid his sorrowful suffering.

That envelope, that simple little envelope. Reminded me so much of him. So much that it pained me.

"Chae" Was what he had written, right below the scarlett mark. Dark, smudged and slurred. He had been dragging his pen again.

The slit opened effortlessly,  which made my tears well up once again.  To think he'd actually take account my dislikes through his tragic depression. My hand trailed over the edge of the letter, as I began to take it out. Unfolding, every single crease.

I could hear my heart beat in my ears, and for some reason I was trying to convince myself, it was his, and he would be there. Next to me, alive. My heart shattered as I shook the impossiple idea away and continued to read. 

Nothing hurt more then the first line.

My stomach twisted in knots and my heart dropped, as I crashed down onto the floor.I had the urge to tear the letter appart,but forced myself to go on.

 

Dear my first love, Ja ChaeRyung

Reason One - You

 

 

 


 

 

A/N

 

An Dark story everyone~ ^_^ Although the story hasn't officially started yet I'm already anticipating for it! Just look at how the foreword is phrased - sounds like one masterpiece on its way or what. 

So what are you waiting for! click on the URL below already! :D

 

50 Days of Reason 

tumblr_lui66ypdfK1r4pmfxo4_500.giftumblr_lu66inAbo41r256a2.gif