Page 7: Miho and Min ho

Lucky Star

 

 

It was broad daylight when I awoke. For a moment I could not remember where I was. First came a horrible remembrance of my step mom grabbing me out then a delightful thrill, whenI realized I was in Jun’s bed.

I saw him sleeping on the sofa near the bed. I dropped on my knees and gazed in his innocence. It was a dream came true.

I remembered, last night, our eyes met, we almost gave in but I was trembling. I can’t do it. I wanted to hold my tears but it was trickling. Jun smiled telling me we will do it if I’m ready enough.

 “He is really a gentleman” I thought.

 

I left the room.

I went in the kitchen and checked the refrigerator. I cooked food then clean the house. Since Jun let me live in his house (he even allowed me to use his only room) I wanted to do something for him.

*

“I have photo shoot today, maybe I'll return late” said Jun ignoring the breakfast I prepared. His outfit: (as always) was georgeous. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRiaMh2Cg29TDbpHP8-9v4

“Then good luck with your shoot” I responded with a half smile. Honestly I don’t want him to leave me alone. 

 

“How about you?” he asked. “Do you have any business?”

 

“I’m planning to job hunt.  Though it’s hard I don’t want to give up.”

 

“What job are you applying?”

 

“Well, anything will be fine.  I should not be choosy since I didn’t even finish my high school.”

“Why?”

 “My grandpa got sick so I stopped studying to take care of him.”

 

“So, you're under graduate?” he clarified.

I nodded.

“Don’t worry I’ll help you.”

“What do you mean?”

 

Jun called his manager and asked her to enroll me in Seiraku private school.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFP4gdvCyoUOFS_EbDryZ

Seiraku

Before leaving the house Jun gave me cell phone.

 

“I broke your cell phone last time, right? Here’s the change.”

 

“Arigatou!” I said as I took the cell phone. There’s only one name in the phone book. “Who’s this Shinyoji?” I asked.

 

“It’s my real name” Jun answered. “If you want you can call me Shinyoji or Shin.”

“I guess Jun is much better.” I replied.

 

Jun smiled tapped my head and left.

 

I was all alone so I decided to call Ushio and then draw manga.

 

“Tomorrow I will be a high school student again”

 

*

In Miss Okuda’s Mansion, Eun Hye Okuda was talking to his younger brother via phone.

“Yes, you’re rebel brother took that girl. I heard from his manager that he will also support his study” Eun hye complained.

 

“I don’t want to hear such story”

 

Eun hye’s brother left the line.

 

“Grrrr…What’s wrong with my brothers?!” said Eun hye as she threw her phone.

 

 

 

When I arrived at Seiraku I was amazed to know it was a prestigious school.  With my age, I’m wearing a high school uniform, I felt a little bit nervous. But I continued walking with confidence.

 

Somebody noticed me: A male student who was standing at the hallway. This guy shared the same class with me.

 

“My name is Miho Ueda and I’m 23 years old.”  As I introduced my self to the class, every body had their eyes on me especially when I sat near him: to the male guy in the hallway.

 

“Hi, I’m Min ho Hoshimura.” He introduced himself. “Aren’t you wondering, we have the same name, Miho and Min ho!”

 

I didn’t respond. I just ignored him the whole time.

 

 

Nhat-ky-ngoi-sao-Lee-Min-Ho-that-bai-voi

Lee Min Ho as Min Ho Hoshimura

 

 

After class, I learned that Min Ho Hoshimura is a half Korean. Although he’s a bully, he’s the no. 1 honor student.

 

 

I was about to go home when some of the male students (4 guys) bothered me. I knew it's because of my age.

“Leave me alone!” I said.  I don’t want to show fear, but honestly I was so afraid. One of them started to touch my hair. I slapped his face. He got angry and will hurt me when Min ho arrived.

“What are you doing?” he said.

“Do you think we’re afraid to you?” one of them shouted and gave Min ho a punch but failed. Min ho caught his fist and then he punched the guy. The other guys attacked him but Min ho defeated them all.

 

“Are you okay?” he asked me after beating them.

“Yeah, I’m okay.” I replied then I ran away.

 

Actually I want to thank him. Deep inside my heart I admired him, but I don’t want to admire anybody except Jun.

Sho Sakurai laughed as he heard my story. I saw him when I arrived home.

 

“Why are you laughing and what are you doing here?”

 

“I have more free time than Jun so he asked me to go here to give this” Sho brought three paper bags. Those were new dresses and shoes for me.

 

“Jun bought all of these?” I asked while looking at the items.

 

“Actually I asked my personal maid to buy this. Do you like them?”

 

“Of course.”

 

“Good. By the way about your class mate, Min Ho Hoshimura…Do you really admire him?”

 

“Wait; don’t think that I’m cheating Jun.  I just admire him because he’s intelligent and good in fighting, that’s all and besides I didn’t talk with him.” I explained myself.  I don’t want Sho think me wrong.

 

“It’s normal. I mean, it's normal to admire others" said Sho  " I’m not against in your relation with Jun but I think it will be better for you to have friends.”

 

“Friends?” I just realized that aside from Ushio I don’t have any other friend.

 

It was Saturday, before having the grocery I gave Jun a kiss.

Along the way, I saw Min ho. He was playing soccer with the kids.  I found myself staring at them. I just remembered my long lost brother. I badly miss him.

 

“Hey, Miho?” Min ho noticed me.

 

I smiled and then he went near me. “Where are you going?” He asked.

 

“To the Grocery store. How about you? Why are you playing here?”

 

“I’m just hanging around with the kids. Can I go with you?”

 

“Sure.”

 

I decided to accept Min ho as my new friend.

*

 

 “She’s older than me but she’s so pretty” said Min ho.

 

 He was on his way home.  He entered at Miss Okuda’s Mansion.

Min ho is Eun Hye’s younger brother.