Page 4: Kiss (Miho and Jun part 2)

Lucky Star

 

I opened my eyes in unfamiliar place. “Where am I?” I saw my self in a big white sofa.

 

            “Here’s my condo Unit.”

 

            “EH?” I was surprised to see Jun Omori and much shocked to realized that he brought me in his place. “What have you done to me?” I was scared.

 

            “Don’t think anything. I left with no choice; I spotted some paparazzi so I took you here without even thinking what I am doing.” He explained.

Jun was looking at me. His eyes were deadly. “Why are you looking?” I asked.

 

“Nothing” he replied. “Just go home, NOW!” He added, emphasizing his last words.

 

            “Fine, I’ll go home.” I started to fix myself.

 

            “Wait!” called Jun. “What’s wrong with you, why did you fell on the ground?” I’m not sure why did he asked me but I answered him.

            “Maybe because I skipped my meals.”

 

            Jun let me eat before leaving. He gave me rice and prawns

            “It’s delicious!” I exclaimed. “Did you cook this?”

            “I bought it.”

            “Why, you don’t know how to cook?”

            “You’re not a reporter so stop asking. Just finish your food and get lost.”

 

            I finished the meal after 12 minutes.

 

            “Arigatou Jun Omori for a square meal, I’m leaving now.”

 

            “Good.”

 

           I took my cell phone.

 

            “Hey, what are you doing?” asked Jun.

 

            “I’ll call my brother to fetch me.”

 

            “No you can’t” Thinking that Ushio might misunderstand everything he grabbed my phone hardly enough for it to be drop and broken.

 

            “My phone!” I cried getting the pieces.

            “Here!” Jun offered his phone. “Use this to call your brother but don’t tell this place”

            I understand that Jun Omori was just protecting his private life.

            I called Ushio shortly.

He used his motorcycle to pick me in the bus stop, two streets away from Jun’s place and then I explained what happened.

 

            “Sorry if I made you worry.”

 

            “Its okay, having an idol is normal but please don’t be so serious.”

           

Ushio was thinking that I became a fan of Jun Omori.

 

Actually I’m not fan of watching TV. I preferred manga the most. Drawing is my life, but since the day I met Jun Omori I noticed my changes.

I found myself hanging with Ushio while watching PV’s or movies. Of course I always looked for Jun Omori. I was his fan already.

Ushio used to admire Kouji Okui, a member of S.T.ar who recently went abroad to study English.

One morning, I heard news about Jun Omori. It said that he had planned to buy and take away the Ishida publishing house. It was still a rumor but not for me since I heard it.

Without hesitation, I went in Jun’s place.

 

“You again?” It was 10 in the morning and Jun was about to leave his apartment.

 

“For a minute, I want to talk to you.” I insisted. He headed me inside his apartment.

  

“Don’t waste my time, tell what you want” said Jun.

 

“I-I’m your fan, you know-I became your fan” I started, a little nervous.

 

 “I know you’re my stalker” responded Jun bluntly.

 

“I didn’t go here for worst reason; I just want to convince you. Don’t take away Ishida publishing house. There are so many Publishing company but Ishida is none of a kind because it published my favorite Momo’s Residence. I hope you understand.”

“I don’t understand” uttered Jun bitterly. “Miss, watch your words because you’re not in the position to tell what should I do”

 

“I’m not doing that, I’m just asking you a favor because I love manga.”

 

“I hate manga!” Jun was serious. “It makes readers believe in fantasy. Manga is full of lies.”

 

He’s descriptions about manga, I can’t take it anymore.

 

“I think you’re not the icon I must idolize” I bit out. My eyes turned teary. “I’m not your fan anymore. Manga is more important than you!”

 

Manga is more important than you!

 

 “How come aspiring manga artists think the same way?”Those words of Jun Omori was a mystery. I lost chance to crack it after he kissed me.

 

“Jun?” Somebody arrived: His manager, Sho Sakurai and Miss Okuda Eun Hye. They saw us kissing.

 

I was so much embarrassed so I ran away.