Page 19: Miho and Kouji (Nino)

Lucky Star

 

*Receive Bad review again *sigh* maybe I should stop from writing ne?

BTW I’ll finish first this story.

 

19

 

The hit news on TV was the comeback of Kouji Okui. All fans were excited since finally S.T.ar was completed. One of them was Ushio that from very beginning, a fan of Kouji.

“Your Jun’s fiancé, so I’m thinking if you could get autograph of Kouji Okui for me?” asked Ushio, the day when I visited him. He had eyes like puppies.

 

I smiled. “I’m not sure if I can get one, but I’ll try.”


“Arigatou!” Ushio replied, as he hugged me. “By the way, I have something to give you” he said breaking from the hug. He went in his room for a while and when came back he was holding a small photo album.

 

*

 

After a good conversation with Ushio, I headed to Mama’s place. My plan was to consult about my newest serialized manga, but I ended complaining about Jun.

 

“Since the day Kouji Okui arrived, Jun became busy. He went home late and left too early” I grumbled.

Mama arched her eyebrows “I think its Misato’s fault”

 

“Misato, who is she?”

 

“She’s the CEO of S.T.ar talent agency, and also the mother of Kouji Okui. She’s very strict when it comes to work. ”

 

“So, she’s a perfectionist huh? I hope she won’t terrorize my Jun” I said, getting a cookie from the plate. Mama prepared some for me.

 

“Ah Miho, Can I ask you something?” Mama changed the topic.

I wondered what she wanted to ask, I just stared at her giving a short nod.

 

“It’s not that I don’t trust you but of course, I like to know everything about you, about your family, for example.”

I moved my eyes down. This was the first time mama asked something like this. What if she discovered that I wasn’t a legal child, would she change the way how she treated me? I guessed not so I decided to speak up. I started with this line “Right now, I only have Ushio”

 

*

“Let’s party!” It was Kouji Okui yelling about party.

Sho smiled at him. It had been a long time since he saw their friend. His physical appearance changed a little but not the way how he behaved, still childlike.

 

“C’mon, Sho, Jun, let’s skip work!” That was Kouji’s devilish plan “We can do karaoke, play golf, anything. I just miss our bonding together”

 

Jun smirked.

 How could they tolerate Kouji’s suggestion if they had lot of works to do? Actually they were waiting in the room to meet the CEO.

 

“Oi Jun” Kouji remembered something “I heard you have girlfriend, is she pretty, can I know her?”

 

“Sure!” Jun replied.

 

Kouji smiled as he tapped Jun’s shoulder. “I’ll be waiting for that”

 

Suddenly the door opened. It was Misato Okui and their manager entered.

 

“Looks like you’re planning something?” asked Misato, giving her son an eye.

 

Kouji froze, how could her mother know his plan, but of course she shouldn’t figure it out.

      

*

“Maybe you’re wondering why we call you for a meeting” Misato started, “But this is for your projects”

 

The three stars stared at each other. What did they mean? They didn’t usually conduct meeting just for this matter.

 

“I’ll explain this “their manager intruded. “Now that you’re complete, you have lot of group offers again. Actually we dropped other projects. That’s the reason why we decided to give you one condo unit” said the manger.

 

“What do you mean?” asked Sho, confused about her point.

 

“You need to live in one house” Their manager revealed. “Don’t worry; it will only last till the end of your upcoming drama”

 

“No! I think it’s not needed” Jun protested.

 

“Sorry Jun, but this is an order” said Misato “You have to live in one house”

 

“Yatta!” Kouji bit out, unlike Jun he loved the plan.  “It’s a nice idea! Ne Sho?” He looked at Sho then to Jun. “Jun…Stop protesting”

 

“We’re just doing this for your conveniences” Misato uttered, convincing Jun “By the way Jun, is it true that you’re planning to get married?”

 

Jun nodded.

 

“Eh, you’re going to marry?” Kouji was surprised.

 

“Jun is with her fiancé” said Sho “so I guess he can’t stay with us”

 

“No!” their manager insisted “Just tell her that this is part of your work, for sure she’ll understand”

 

“I have an idea” Kouji raised his hand “Let her live with us!”

 

“What?”Their manager exclaimed.

 

“If you rented a house with four rooms that will be fine, right ma?” he looked at Misato for approval.

 

“As long as you can make this project perfect, I don’t care whatever you do”

 

“Alright! So now it’s decided!” said Kouji.

 

“Hey, you can’t decide on your own!” Jun argued.

 

“Jun, this is a perfect t idea, you can obey your duty without leaving your girl behind, right Sho?” he looked at Sho”

 

Sho nodded “Yes” as he smiled.

 

That was the reason why we forced to move in a new house.

*

 

Our new house was much bigger. It had wide living room, a kitchen and four rooms with own bathrooms.

 

As I arrived there with Jun, I spotted Sho with unfamiliar guy.

That guy stared at me-long, and then he ran towards us. Sho followed him.

 

“Hello!” The guy greeted.

 

I looked at Jun, confirming if that guy was really Kouji.

 

Jun introduced him to me “He’s Kouji Okui, my group mate. Kouji, she’s my fiancée”

 

  Kouji gave a wide smile “It’s true, you’re really pretty!” he said.

 

I responded a short smile.

 

“Can I know your name?” Kouji continued.

 

“I’m Miho!” I answered in soft voice. I didn’t know why but I felt nervous in front of him.

 

“Can I call you Mi-chan?” he asked.

 

I got confused but agreed. “Sure”

 

“Yatta! From now on, I’ll call you Mi-chan” said Kouji energetically. “You know what Mi-chan…” he whispered to me “I think I like you”

 

I turned red.

 

“Hey, Kouji!” called Jun, with fiery eyes. He didn’t hear what Kouji whispered to me but he sure disliked it.

 

“I just want to know her better!” said Kouji with a half smile.

 

Jun narrowed his eyes “Really?” He moved closer to me and pushed Kouji away.

 

“You’re really bad!” Kouji retorted as he looked to Sho. He wanted him to protect him from Jun, but Sho didn’t intruded.

 

“Maybe we should fix our things first?” he suggested.

 

 That was perfect since everybody seemed tired. Actually they only had this day. By tomorrow, they will start another set of tapings, photo shoots, etc.

But before going to our room, I called Kouji’s attention.

 

I pulled his sleeve.

 

“Why?” he asked, looking to me.

I was embarrassed. I regretted doing it, but since they were all looking and maybe confused why I did that, I continued. “Can I have your autograph? for my brother”

 

Kouji smiled as he granted my request.