Page 25: Sky of memories

Lucky Star

 

"Gracias, danke, merci, arigatou, kamsahamnida whatever language is spoken, 'thank you' frequently expressed will cheer your spirit, broaden your friendships, and lift your lives to a higher pathway as you journey toward perfection. There is simplicity even sincerity when 'thank you' is spoken"

--Thomas S. Monson, "The Profound Power of Gratitude," Ensign, Sept. 2005, 3

So now, I want to give my warmth gratitude for reading this...

Okay, so this update would be short.

 

25

S.T.ar CONCERT

I was in the VIP seat with my mother and Jun’s family. We’re all excited, especially me because this would be Ushio’s debut.

 

After few minutes, the concert began.

S.T.ar was indeed a good singer. I loved their songs, added to that was Ushio’s golden voice. The title of his song was Friendship and it was great. It brought memories to me.

Kouji surprised me when he dedicated a song for me. The title was Konseki. While she was singing it, I felt like crying.

Next was the song of the whole S.T.ar entitled Be with you.

Our shadows lined up unevenly on the pavement.
They stretch as if they're snuggling.
So we won't be pulled inside the hasty time,
he hold each other hand...

The crowd flows in the middle of rushing people.
I felt sad and called your name.
The smell of the wind that passed.
To a new season, look, the colors are changing.

With your voice, with that smile, with your everything. 
I open my eyes and able to walk.
Whatever kind of past, whatever kind of future, we'll share it. 
So, I will be where you are.

All the sadness that are reflected in your eyes,
If you let me wipe that pain away...
The dream that you left in the far away past.
I'll make them come true.

Something is always change as time flow.
But we've got eternity in our hands.
We can be stronger than anyone.
A future will come soon in this town.

Because I realized I strongly love someone.
All I can see seems shining.
I will protect that smile and your everything.
And we will always be together.

Your voice, that smile, your everything.
Always return me to myself.
Whatever kind of past, whatever kind of future, we'll feel it.
And I will be where you are.
And we will always be together

Not to be selfish, but I could feel that the song was dedicated only to me. I want to be with my Jun forever.

Now, I just wait for two special occasions in my life: My graduation and my wedding.

 

***

 

“C’mon Jun, let’s see your father!”  I said since mama (jun’s mother) informed me via phone that her husband arrived.

“I don’t want to see him” said Jun bitterly.

“What are you talking about, let’s go!” I pulled Jun’s arm. I wanted to meet his father, of course because after the wedding he would be my father too. Sho and Kouji were there already.

“Don’t tell me you still hate your father, you should forgive him like what I did to my mom”

“Our situation is different” said Jun halting his arm away.

His phoned beeped.

“Oh, somebody is calling!” I uttered,

But Jun cancelled the call.

“Why did you do that?” I grumbled getting the phone from him. As I opened it I accidentally saw the gallery. I saw my own photos there, but what took my attention was a drawing.

“Jun, this drawing…”

Jun answered immediately “That was…” From that short moment he regretted not deleting the photo, how could he say that the drawing was made by Hitomi? “I’m sorry Miho, I forgot to delete it” he confessed.

“No, you don’t understand” I corrected him. “How did you have this photo? I made this long ago!”

“W-What do you mean?”

“I’m talking about this picture” I showed it to him “I’m sure I was the one who drew this.”

I narrated to him that when I was in grade school, I gave my teacher a drawing as a valentine gift. That teacher was Ohno-sensei.

“You’re good in drawing!” said sensei, “Can I asked you a favor?”

“What favor?” I asked back.

“Please, do another drawing”

 

“I gave this drawing to sensei; don’t tell me you know him?” I gave a confused look to Jun.

“Who’s that sensei you’re talking about?” he asked

I answered directly “Ohno sensei, Ohno Hoshi…” I froze as I realized his surname. “Hoshimura, so meaning, he’s your…”

“My father!”

“Eh?”

I got shocked, I didn’t expect my sensei to be Jun’s father, but things became clear when I finally saw him face to face.

 

As of now, I was focus in drawing manga. To be successful like Ms Chisa Ishida was still my dream. It also announced that my story would be featured in Omoide no Sora, a true to life story drama special, and these would be the casting.

 

Amai Tsukuri as Miho

Kouji Okui as Jun/Shinyoji

Jun Omori as Ushio

Sho Sakurai as Kouji

 

END

 

*****

 

Yatta! Finally I reached the last chapter!

From the bottom of my heart, I want to thank the subscribers, readers and of course to those who gave comments.

Now, moving on to my other fics