Page 15: Keep me forever

Lucky Star

 

Any minute, Jun’s concert should begin but he was missing.

“Where’s Jun, do you know where is he?” Jun’s manager asked Sho nervously since it will be crap if he didn’t return.

“Don’t worry, he will come, for the moment let me handle this” Sho suggested. He would stay on the stage to kill time.

Ushio couldn’t relax but hearing Sho’s melody helped him. He used to be Kouji Okui’s fan, formerly member of S.T.ar.

*

 

Jun arrived in the said abandoned building. The light was dim, he barely see the surrounding. “I’m here, show your self now!” he yelled.

Then the light . Jun spotted me tied and mouth covered. He immediately ran after me, removing the cloth in my mouth as well as the rope.

“Are you okay?” he asked.

“What are you doing here, it’s dangerous. I heard they want to ruin your face”

“What?”

Three boys shown up “At last you’re here” one of them grinned.

Jun turned his head “Don’t tell me, behind this is Asahiro”

“Huh, what are you talking about?” they denied.

“Somebody warned me before so I know it was him” Asahiro was Jun’s competitor in modeling.

“No matter what you say, we’re going to destroy your beautiful face!”

One of the boys punched him. Jun fell down.

“Jun!” I cried.

Another boy took a steel pipe. “Let’s use this!”

“No, stop it!” I begged but they were serious. Jun moved near me, covering me.

They was about to hit Jun when a guy caught the pipe. He quickly punched the guy who was holding it and followed the other guy. Only one guy stayed standing.

“W-who are you?” said the guy.

“Min ho…” Jun and I bit out.

“How did you know we’re here?” Jun asked.

“I saw you getting out from the concert hall. I detect danger so I followed” he replied.

“You’re insane, do you think you can beat us…” said the kidnapper “For your information we’re not only three”

 

“You two go ahead!” said Min ho neglecting the kidnapper, telling us to leave.

Jun helped me to stand. “Let’s go, Miho”

“How about Minho?”

“Don’t worry Miho, I can manage this” Min ho answered.

Jun and I left.

“You can’t escape!” the kidnapper yelled,

Min ho blocked him. “I’m your opponent!”

The kidnapper looked at him, and then the other kidnappers regain their senses and stood up.

“You’ll pay for this” they said.

“Let’s see…” said Min ho, smiling.

 

*

“Are you sure Min ho will be okay?” I asked while we’re escaping. Jun was holding my hand.

“Don’t worry, he’s strong, he can beat them”

I stopped removing my hand from Jun “the kidnapper said they have other members, we need to go back and help Min ho”

Jun faced to me. “I said don’t worry. If Min ho’s here for sure the Okuda body guards will follow.”

“Body guards, are you sure?”

“Yes, so don’t worry.”

“I can’t this is my fault after all” I cried.

“No, it isn’t your fault, it’s mine. Sorry Miho, you’re I put your life in danger”

I shook my head “No, I’m the one who brought you in danger. You shouldn’t come-it’s dangerous and besides you have your concert, right?”

“When I heard you’re kidnapped I didn’t think other way but to go.”

“Promise me, you won’t do this again… you crazy Jun”

 “Yes Miho… I’m crazy” said Jun glaring “I think I’m crazy in love with you. I love you, Miho.”

His sudden confessions froze me. My heart wanted to burst. Finally I heard the words I had been asking for.

 “I really miss you” he said. Our eyes met. “Miho, I always think about you…” he continued. “Please, comeback … let’s start again”

I smiled. “I want that; let’s start a new life again… together”

Jun hugged me, I hugged him back. “Keep me forever…”

 

*

There was news in TV telling about Jun Omori’s kidnapping case. As of now, the authority was looking for the master mind. It also detailed that Jun made it to return in his concert so no fans got disappointed.

 

“I want to forget that!” I said pressing the remote control. I was sitting on the sofa with Jun. After the kidnapping I returned to his apartment.

 I continued pressing the remote until I found channel who shown a love making scene. I immediately turn it off.

 

Jun laughed.

“Why are you laughing?” I asked irritated.

“Because you turned red” he responded.

“Ah, well” my voicequavered.

Jun move closer, placing his face neared mine. He didn’t say anything but there were words behind his glare. Our lips touched; suddenly we’re passionately kissing.

By this time, I thought nothing but Jun, his touch, and his kiss… everything about him.

We parted from the kiss but still stared on each others. Our cheeks were red as peach in the sky. Jun kissed me again, this time laying me on the sofa.

 

A hard knock stopped us

“We have visitor” I said.

Jun stood up annoyed from the sudden disturbance. This is unforgivable. He thought. He knew it either Min ho or Sho knocking. When he opened the door he found out he was wrong.

“What took you so long?” said a woman. She was the one who was knocking.

“M-Mama?” said Jun.

That woman was his mother.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTuIWMozUDJQlol6bIWFN3 Kim Jung Eun as Jun's mother