Meeting Yoona

Arranged Love

Nichkhun's POV:

It was five minutes before Yoona got off work. I walked myself to the coffee shop. "Yoona!" "Annyeong." she greeted. "Let's go." "Where would you take me?" "Umm...where do you want to go?" "Umm....let's just talk outside." She took my hand and led me outisde. "Yoona a part of me still loves you." "Me too. But are we really gonna work out?" "We'll make it work. I promise." I hugged her. She didn't hug me back but she didn't want me to let go. I can tell. She didn't struggle to get out of my grasp. "So, we're back together huh?" She asked me. "I guess. You know what, I don't think, we ARE back together. I gotta go home before my parents start worrying."  "Annyeong." she gave me a peck on the cheek. When I got home, I came home to yelling. "NICHKHUN! Did you get Victoria KICKED OUT?!" Umma asked."No. It was her decision." "BUT WHY?! You guys were getting along so WELL." Umma said. "When appa gets back, we're gonna discuss this." "What about my happiness?" "Khun, when you were with Victoria, you were already happy. Why change things when you already have what you want? " I sighed and went to my room. An hour later, I hear someone call me. "Khun, come down!" my appa shouted.

"We got the note. What happened between you two?" appa asked.

"The arranged marriage thing wasn't working."

"What if it didn't? You were happy with her and are you gonna go back to being a player?"

"I already love someone else."

"Who's that?" My umma asked.

"Y........y....Yoona."

"That girl? She'd be a terrible influence on you!" appa said.

I'm tired of hearing of them yelling. I stormed upstairs. I wonder what Victoria is doing. Is she at home?

Flashback yesterday:

Victoria's POV:

I called my house. "Annyeong. Umma can I come home?"

"Aren't you at Nichkhun's?"

"Um..yeah...I just wanted to come home because, I'm too used to it."

"Well, you're gonna live there. That's that. Annyeong. Saranghe"

"Ok, Annyeong. Saranghe too."

No one's POV:

So, Victoria had no place to go. She went to Luna's house and slept ther for the night. Nichkhun is not aware of this. Victoria is still so pissed off at Nichkhun. She asked if she can sleep over again, so Luna snuck her in through her window and let her. If her umma knew, she'd call Victoria's umma and she'd be back in Nichkhun's house.

Victoria's POV:

It was almost 7. Luna's parents get up at 8. So, I woke Luna up. I got ready. "Luna I'll wait for you downstairs." "Arasso." I pushed my stuff under her bed. I went to her window and opened it. She had a balcony. I went down on the balcony stairs. I waited for Luna for like 20 minutes and finally she was ready. We walked to Amber's house. "Amber are you ready?" I shouted. Then she came out of her house. "So, I thought Nichkhun was taking you to school." "Um, no. I'll tell you what happened on the way to school.

I told her everything. She gasped. "I know." I said.

School went by pretty quick. Soon, it was after school. Me and Luna said bye to Amber. We walked to her house. "Let me see is my folks are home." She went to go check. "They're not home. You don't have to take the balcony. Let's be quick." Until we went to be, I had to stay in Luna's closet. Luckily, her closet was big. So I stayed in there. Finally, Luna's parents went to bed at 10. Luna went to go get me some food. I came out and ate it. It was so good. Considering, it was leftovers and I hadn't eaten for 10 hours. "I don't want to be a burden to you." "You're not, I'm sorry it has to be like this. I'm your best friend, I'd do anyhing for you." We hugged. "You're not a friend. You're a sister." When I finished eating, Luna got me a new toothbrush and we brushed our teeth together. Then she spread out a mat for me to sleep on. "I guess it's gonna be like this for now huh?" I asked. "I guess. But I don't mind."

Nichkhun's POV:

It was almost midnight. I was gonna sneak out to see Victoria um..Yoona I mean. I snuck down the stairs I took a basket and I walked to the park and saw Yoona there. "Annyeong Vic-" I paused. "Annyeong Yoona!" I raised the basket to her. We sat on a bench and ate  the food. We talked. Then I had to get going. We waved goodbye and I went home. I ran up the stairs quietly and into my room. I jumped into bed. Whew! Good thing I didn't get caught.

Then it was 7. I didn't want to get up. But I did and I went to school. After school I went to the coffee shop. "Nichkhun!" Yoona shouted. "Let's have a work date. This is probably the best way for us to see each other." I said. "Ok. Can I get you something?"  "Yeah, Can I get a donut and a frappucino?" " Yeah. Wait." Later, my order came and she sat with me. We talked about school, people we hate, and other stuff. "Oh wait. I gotta take an order." Then when we were done with the work-date, I went home.

To be honest, I felt sorry for Victoria. I wanted to go to her house so I can at least apologize.

I went to her house. I knocked on her door. "Annyeong can I see Victoria?"

"What? Victoria is at your house." Her appa said.

I couldn't believe this. Where is Victoria? I saw her at school. I panicked so I made up an excuse.

"Oh yeah I forgot, she's studying with Luna. Annyeong."

Where was Victoria? I started worrying. Maybe she was with Luna. I went to Luna's house.

"Oh Annyeong Luna. Is Victoria here?"

Luna's POV:

Truth was, Victoria was right behind me. She mouthed to me, "NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!" I answered Nichkhun, "No. Isn't she with you?" I had to pretend I didn't know these things. "Oh, never mind." After he left, Victoria said, "Thank you." "What are sisters for?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good chapter? hmm......to be continued. The story WILL get better I promiD Comment are loved.(;