Chapter 14

Arranged Love

Nichkhun's POV:

I got a text from Yoona.

Yoona: Why did you punch that guy?

After a while, I didn't answer, then I heard the doorbell ring. I went to go open the door. It was Yoona.

"We need to talk. Why did you punch that guy?" We went outside and sat on the porch.

"I don't know."

"Were you jealous?"

"No!"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes!"

"Well, that's not good enough for me. Do you have feelings for your friend?"

"Maybe I do. We were supposed to be in an arranged marriage and I broke it off cause I wanted to be with you......." I trailed off.

"Well maybe you should go on with the arranged marriage. See you around Nichkhun."

"Wait don't go!" she walked away.

Victoria's POV:

The next day, I went to go find Nichkhun. When I found him, I dragged him to an empty classroom. "Why did you punch Kyuhyun?"

"Because......"

"Because what?!"

"Because.......I......I......still had......I still have feelings for you."

He grabbed me close and kissed me. I pushed him away. "Whoa! Don't you have a girlfriend?"

"She broke up with me."

"You're pathetic Nichkhun." After that, I went out of the classroom.

Nichkhun's POV:

After school, I went to go see Yoona. When I went inside, I didn't see her. Then the guy I punched walked up to me. "You're Nichkhun right?" He said with a pouty face. "Yeah." "This is for you." He handed me a note.

Nichkhun~

I skipped town again. But I'm safe and have everything taken care of. I need a fresh start. I can't be around this town anymore. So I went back to find Taec. Thanks for understanding.

xxx, Yoona

I was sad but relieved at the same time. Then when I saw Victoria come into the coffee shop, I thought she was walking towards me, but then she turned and went to Kyuhyun. "Do you feel any better?"

"Yeah. I guess. Doc said the cartilage in my nose will heal like next week." she hugged him. "Glad to know." she smiled. I grabbed her arm gently and said, "Can I talk to you?" "What about?" "I want the arranged marriage to go on." "And why's that?"

"Because Yoona really left me."

"I'm not saying I WANT to take you back, but........" she trailed off.

"But what? Everything's ok isn't it? No more obstacles getting in the way." I grabbed her hand.

"But.....I can't be second-choice. I'm sorry." She shook my hand off hers.

Victoria's POV:

I went back to talking to Kyuhyun. What was his problem? He leaves me, goes to his ex, punches a guy I was out with, and expects me to take him back. What a jerk! I went back to Luna's. I didn't go into her closet yet, but I told her about Nichkhun. Then I went back to the closet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

short chapter:D hope you like it!